Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta (40884 Views)

Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / Mercy Aigbe Looks Gangsta In New Photo / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by WotzupNG: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rapper Olamide has taken to Instagram to appreciate US rapper Jay-Z who celebrated his birthday yesterday, December 4th 2018.

In his post, he thanked the legendary rapper for teaching him that gangsterism has moved from wasting one’s life shooting guns and docking bullets.

According to Jay-Z whose net worth as stipulated by Forbes is $810 million, wealth is the new gangsta.

Reaching out to the rapper on his birthday, Olamide wrote:

”Happy birthday to my fav god MC, Jigga Man. Thanks for sharing your light to the world and teaching us WEALTH is the new Gangsta… MASTER.”

http://www.wotzup.ng/2018/12/olamide-thanks-jay-z-wealth-new-gangsta/

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by itspzpics(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice,one g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Ladylollypop: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jayz didn't even appreciate him

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by WotzupNG: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Inception(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladylollypop:
grin

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Trustee1: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladylollypop:
Does jay know him?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by MrThisandthat(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sai Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by ct2: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
he now brought illuminati

1 Like

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by GoldChest(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jay Z wey no know you

Keep famzin

27 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by calmbabadee(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Correct! One should be able to discern what is desirable or otherwise in role models

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by mayweather145: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladylollypop:
it's doesn't really matters.

46 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by MufasaRebirth: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jigga my nigga smiley
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Triangles1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olami baddest. Is good to praise some one that will give you more fame than praising edrees Abdul kareem.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by maberry(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Which one come be the Us for there now?

15 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by WIZGUY69(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olamide is a fan of Jay Z

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Only for Jay Z not to know him.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by lawrence35(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
It's too make money now ooo....

Who has time for nonsense.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by psychologist(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
#word

Meanwhile kiss Daniel is somewhere teaching davido cloaking and cultism

9 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Banter1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kai
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by BMaretraitors(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Black men are my last choice of men They are the bottom feeders of the world. And we all know why! They have no enviable inventions, no plans, no creativity, not even a single developed country for bragging right. So they are naturally going to be at the bottom in everything. We have few black men here and there who appear successful because they had to play by the white man's rules and work ''super extra'' hard. But these are nothing if their race is still a laughing mess. Actually the joke is on black men

The average black man is a chauvinist and has misogynistic tendencies as evidenced on this forum. Everyday there is a topic about women, money, dating these men jump in to trash talk Nigerian women and black women. I've observed that these men are only fronting, and shying away from the real reason they trash Nigerian women and black women. They are angry that the burden of building civilizations and countries and cultures are clearly shouldered by men of all races since the beginning of earth, and in this area sadly they have failed immensely. Not only failed, but conquered by more evolved Alpha males. Women are not expected to do these things, so no one can pin Nigerian, black women down with this. Women are expected to be traditional; supportive and nurturing, which is a common trait among Nigerian women, black women. So you have it, Nigerian women are not conquered but are well in their roles. Could it be why they show less frustration and hopelessness? And these Nigerian men are mad about this.

The average Nigerian/black man is too primitive to rule. I would be the first to reject a world ruled by black men because that would be the most gory sight ever especially for black women. But thank God, it only stops in our imaginations. And even if stretched, that black men should rule for a day, white men or asian men would recover that power the next day. For are they smart! You see i'm giving them too much credit for something they don't even want! As shocking as it may sound to some loyal diehard Nigerian, black woman, black men don't want to rule. First they know they can't, second they don't fancy the idea, third they'd rather be small copies of white men. It is the third that you see everywhere. Every black man you see only wants to be a little white man, it doesn't matter what profession they are in, their hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything screams,''white in black skin or nothing else''. They have no unique laid out plan for their race. Everything the white man gets, they want it too.

The average Nigerian/ black man has become a white supremacist wannabe. The kkkclan have hanged their boots ever since they found people who could do their jobs for free. And what is more interesting! these slave men are from the very race they have despised for a long time. These black men are willing to go to the length and breadth and all corners of the world to beat these men in their game. For men jump into rings to beat their opponents but Nigerian/black men have jumped in to hang themselves for their ''rivals''.

The average Nigerian/ black man is racist and colorist against himself. You don't believe me? Have you seen black man's media lately. It is filled with women and recently men who have no resemblance to the original black people. Why is that? because black men have found himself to be ugly, so he feels honoured to find men and women who look nothing like him representing him. E.g Barack O. He wants his children more white looking than black looking, his women more white looking than black looking, even his leaders.
White men want white looking children to carry on their heritage. They want nothing but white in general. They see beauty in themselves and want they world filled with copies of them. They control the world media, by doing this they control sexual preference and how people would look like in the future. Future people would be more white looking!

I am a teenager but my eyes are wide opened to these realities on ground. I am more drawn to men who are in groups that have power not weaklings who want to bully women into submission since they have nothing much going for them. I would endeavour to hang around non nigerian/nonblack men to attract male companionship. And if i have to settle for a black man, i would go for the one that loves himself completely, for if he loves himself he would love and respect me.

ps: This is for laffs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dude stop famzin jigz can’t hang with wack ass like you

The fact you have large fan page don’t make you dope it only means tens of thousands of your fans are dumb and *****. #immortaltech

15 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Jeromejnr(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Humans and the worship of money.

It's unfortunate.

No wonder the scriptures calls it the deceitfulness of riches.

There is a certain deceit in wealth fallen humans are blinded to.

Only the wise will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by tclimax(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is ok

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Rekyz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladylollypop:
Jay-z doesn't know him tongue
Ladylollypop:
Jay-z doesn't know him

1 Like

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Illuminate 2 elevate,
Nt me money n fame deviate

If u no ,u knw
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Kokugraphics(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
PC games available as e dey hot guys

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Laju1234: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
angry
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by elclassical(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
na so,i agree .no mind some of this nigerian youths forming gangsta for street killing there fellow brother#jee chuba ego#if money can change buhari to jubril#den money can do manythings.
go and make money young man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / Burna Boy And Mum Dance Zanku Legwork After BET Awards Party Night / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.