Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics (2622 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Some have said all sorts against Buhari. How he planned to islamize Nigeria, how he was in charge of Fulani herdsmen, how he is not Buhari, etc As usual all will fail.

There is one thing nobody has never been able to gainsay about Buhari and that is his high levels of integrity.

Just today a letter dating as far back as 1984 came into circulation. A loan for a house applied for by Buhari while he was head of state.

How and why would a head of state apply for a loan to build a house when he was more or less in charge of the nations coffers?

This just left me in shock and fully puts a seal of authenticity on the high levels of integrity found in the person of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Read letter below.

Salaam.

I have been in possession of this document since 2011. But I was constrained by the banking policy of oath of secrecy to use it as a campaign tool in favor of PMB.

Infact this document happens to be the foundation of my unreserved support for PMB. I was just imagining how someone will be Head of state under military dispensation at a young age (early forties) when
even if he decides to empty the Vault of the Central Bank no one can raise an eyebrow not to talk of challenging him. Yet he went to a commercial bank and collect a facility to build his one and only house in Kaduna.

Wallahi the discovery of this document moved me more than anything in my life. I know there is no leader in our political landscape that can match the integrity of PMB.

However since I am no longer an employee of the Bank I have decided to forward this to you with the hope that it may be a useful campaign tool in favor of PMB.

Me:
Dear Nigerians,
THIS IS MY CHOICE!
THIS IS BUHARI!
THIS IS INTEGRITY PERSONIFIED!

Mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j

This is beyond front-page worthy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is why he is different from the rest.

He refuses to touch a penny of the nations money. He refused then in 1984 and still refuses to do so today.

This man just received a whole new level of admiration from me.

God bless my President

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by rottennaija(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
You are right, they have nothing on pmb. Sometimes I imagine, if pmb had a mansion anywhere in Nigeria, or outside, something that is even remotely expensive, it's what the pdp, Reno Omokri, FFK, foyose would be talking about daily

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by XINOIX: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by bedspread: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
Officialpdpnig:
Some have said all sorts against Buhari. How he planned to islamize Nigeria, how he was in charge of Fulani herdsmen, how he is not Buhari, etc As usual all will fail.

There is one thing nobody has never been able to gainsay about Buhari and that is his high levels of integrity.

Just today a letter dating as far back as 1984 came into circulation. A loan for a house applied for by Buhari while he was head of state.

How and why would a head of state apply for a loan to build a house when he was more in less in charge of the nations coffers?

This jus left me in shock and fully puts a seal of authenticity on the high levels of integrity found in the person of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Read letter below.

Salaam.

I have been in possession of this document since 2011. But I was constrained by the banking policy of oath of secrecy to use it as a campaign tool in favor of PMB.

Infact this document happens to be the foundation of my unreserved support for PMB. I was just imagining how someone will be Head of state under military dispensation at a young age (early forties) when
even if he decides to empty the Vault of the Central Bank no one can raise an eyebrow not to talk of challenging him. Yet he went to a commercial bank and collect a facility to build his one and only house in Kaduna.

Wallahi the discovery of this document moved me more than anything in my life. I know there is no leader in our political landscape that can match the integrity of PMB.

However since I am no longer an employee of the Bank I have decided to forward this to you with the hope that it may be a useful campaign tool in favor of PMB.

Me:
Dear Nigerians,
THIS IS MY CHOICE!
THIS IS BUHARI!
THIS IS INTEGRITY PERSONIFIED!

Mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j

This is beyond front-page worthy.
[/s]

What does it profit a Man to Be integritilized and you have Men who have misappropriated and Embezelled funds fund your campaign and even given Posts!

What does it profit an Integrilized Man who had no money in his Account and his son who has no official job has a moto bike valued at 55m. You can imagine wat someone who has a bike of 55m has!

What does it profit an Integrilized Man to have Men as David Bachir , Abba kyari, Adams Oshimole etc who have heavy Weight Embezzlements cases as close pals

What does it Profit an Integrilized Man to see a clear video showing Collection of Bribes in US dollars by A certain Governor Gandollar and yet he became blind and dumb to talk...

What does it profit an Integrilized Man to have Himself as Petroleum Minister, Yet Massive fraud is crumbling our NNPC!!

What does it Profit an Integrilized Man to say and support Publicly that Mohammed Abacha of Blessed Memory did not Embezzle!

My Friend show me your Friends and I will tell you who you are!!

JUST Watch out! The Looting in this Current Dispensation will be Monumental!!

All in the Name of having an Integrilized President!

NEVER AGAIN!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why will I steal government money when I know I will die- Sai Baba

Take it or leave it, President Buhari is a man of integrity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Those thieves who wish to return to power hate this about him. They know for a fact that he is the only one standing between them and the nations treasury so they have wished him dead, it failed and now they have all amassed themselves together to remove him so that they can have unhindered access to our nations vaults but God and majority of Nigerians plus my vote will NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
rottennaija:
You are right, they have nothing on pmb. Sometimes I imagine, if pmb had a mansion anywhere in Nigeria, or outside, something that is even remotely expensive, it's what the pdp, Reno Omokri, FFK, foyose would be talking about daily

Fact! They cannot say anything in that direction because he stole nothing. So they rather fabricate all manner of tales against him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wack analysis made by people still being spoon fed .
If you have the opportunity of working in a corporation or government parastatal you will know that loans are an advantage taken without the intent of paying back fully for them.

I will take you serious when you show proof of the loan being paid back by the self righteous hypocritical buhari.

The same Mr integrity has Abacha as his role model. I laugh in fulfude fulani language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Abfinest007(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
they are all politics.eye service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Sirjamo: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
While a certain vice President stole $40m in just a day, maybe he would have stolen $40b if he was the President

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
Wack analysis made by people still being spoon fed .
If you have the opportunity of working in a corporation or government parastatal you will know that loans are an advantage taken without the intent of paying back fully for them.

I will take you serious when you show proof of the loan being paid back by the self righteous hypocritical buhari.

Ode Ni e

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Abfinest007:
they are all politics.eye service

He was a military officer then and not a politician so how was it politics?

He is super clean and nobody from the opposition can fault this.

Atiku next to him is like light and darkness with Atiku being the darkness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
olagbola55:

Ode Ni e
typical of BMC miscreants
They result to insults when they should argue with their brains.

Please show us a proof of buhari paying back all that loan or don't you know that loan application are one of the benefits of an employee? How does that amount to an achievement?
All I see is pettiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:

Please show us a proof of buhari paying back all that loan or don't you know that loan application are one of the benefits of an employee? How does that amount to an achievement?
All I see is pettiness

He was not an employee he was head of state and this gave him access to free monies via contract diversions, bribes, contract inflations, etc.

However if he had access to monies via any of the above means he would not have applied for a loan to build his house.

Proof that he never allowed corrupt proceedings to come near him is this in the OP that shows he applied for a building loan despite being the C in C in 1984.

Can OBJ boast of same despite coming from Prison to Aso rock?

C in C and applying for personal building loan do not mix in Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

He was not an employee he was head of state and this gave him access to free monies via contract diversions, bribes, contract inflations, etc.

However if he had access to monies via any of the above means he would not have applied for a loan to build his house.

Proof that he never allowed corrupt proceedings to come near him is this in the OP that shows he applied for a building loan despite being the C in C in 1984.

Can OBJ boast of same despite coming from Prison to Aso rock?

C in C and applying for personal building loan do not mix in Nigeria
he was an employee of the military and he applied for that loan as a personal.

bros please show us the deductions and modes of how he paid that money back, I guess he is still alive ask him to provide you those information.
Your integrity authentication ish is not complete until informations of how he paid back the loan is stated.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by fykes(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Being lame with your senses must really be a "must have" to support buhari.
So it matters nothing that the man. Knows nothing about economy? And he superintends a country with billionaires?
It matters nothing that he's too frail and old? It matters nothing that massive corruption is ongoing under his watch? It matters nothing that even you Mr poster cannot even access a n50k loan in any bank now.
It matters nothing that millions are losing jobs daily...
It only proves that ur buhari is a chronic borrower. He's still borrowing.
Ask what N250k was worth then, and figure how many Nigerians could access such loans then...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
he was an employee of the military and he applied for that loan as a personal.

bros please show us the deductions and modes of how he paid that money back, I guess he is still alive ask him to provide you those information.
Your integrity authentication ish is not complete until informations of how he paid back the loan is stated.

Can you show me your personal bank account and how you paid back your personal loans even as the commoner you are?

If he did not pay it back don't you think that would have been public information available even to his Opponents to use against him?

He was the C in C and the military was answerable to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
fykes:
Being lame with your senses must really be a "must have" to support buhari.
So it matters nothing that the man. Knows nothing about economy? And he superintends a country with billionaires?
It matters nothing that he's too frail and old? It matters nothing that massive corruption is ongoing under his watch? It matters nothing that even you Mr poster cannot even access a n50k loan in any bank now.
It matters nothing that millions are losing jobs daily...
It only proves that ur buhari is a chronic borrower. He's still borrowing.
Ask what N250k was worth then, and figure how many Nigerians could access such loans then...

You do realise that back in 1985 under Buhari, a dollar to Naira exchanged for $1 to 90 kobo and he left it so. Then when Obasanjo and Atiku came into office they met the exchange at $1 to N21 and when they were leaving they left it at $1 to $125.

Accessing loans in the days of Buhari was so easy and fluid.

OBJ and Atiku came and destroyed the economy
Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Can you show me your personal bank account and how you paid back your personal loans even as the commoner you are?

If he did not pay it back don't you think that would have been public information available even to his Opponents to use against him?

He was the C in C and the military was answerable to him.
I have never collected a bank loan even though my bank certifies me eligible for one and why will I collect a bank loan to build a house when building a house is not a profitable venture.

Buhari applied for loan as a military dictator knowing fully well that he will not pay back for it. Who knows he was part of the people that made union bank go bankrupt due to unpaid loans over a long period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
I have never collected a bank loan even though my bank certifies me eligible for one and why will I collect a bank loan to build a house when building a house is not a profitable venture.

Buhari applied for loan as a military dictator knowing fully well that he will not pay back for it. Who knows he was part of the people that made union bank go bankrupt due to unpaid loans over a long period.

It disgusts me to see PDP apologists twist anything that exposes their fraudulent nature.

So he never had any intention of paying back the loan? I have heard it all.

Keep on with tour self deception

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

It disgusts me to see PDP apologists twist anything that exposes their fraudulent nature.

So he never had any intention of paying back the loan? I have heard it all.

Keep on with tour self deception
you have not had it all, you need to hear the various ways which monies were being taken from banks under the military using frivolous tactics without any of the monies being returned. This is one

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
you have not had it all, you need to hear the various ways which monies were being taken from banks under the military using frivolous tactics without any of the monies being returned. This is one

Wrong this isn't one. What I heard was how a simple slip of paper with no official letter headed paper was sent repeatedly to CBN for release of billions of naira or millions of dollars equivalent via CBN vaults for looting by past PDP governments

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Wrong this isn't one. What I heard was how a simple slip of paper with no official letter headed paper was sent to repeatedly to CBN for release of billions of naira or millions of dollars equivalent via CBN vaults for use and looting by past PDP governments
which paper did Buhari and Abacha use in siphoning billions of dollars including when he was in petroleum trust fund?
Which paper did Buhari use in getting the monies he siphoned to foreign countries with suitcases?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
which paper the Buhari and Abacha use in siphoning billions of dollars including when he was in petroleum trust fund?

Despite reading this OP you still had to mention the PTF fund empty rhetoric despite OBJ coming out about 4 separate times to state categorically that Buhari was never indicted and never stole a kobo.

OBJ constituted the probe panel that looked into the issue and as expected PMB came out super clean.

OBJ would have easily handed any dirt he had on PMB to PDP to use against him if he indeed has anything about PTF against PMB but he has zero and this is why they have now left PMB and focused on trying to discredit his VP.

Desperate times by a desperate party

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by benzion72(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Integrity without brain

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This is why he is different from the rest.

He refuses to touch a penny of the nations money. He refused then in 1984 and still refuses to do so today.

This man just received a whole new level of admiration from me.

God bless my President
I love that man honestly. I always will. There's simply nothing anyone can tell me to doubt the integrity of President Buhari, just the same way I've always said Ribadu and Ken Nnamani are men of integrity (even though they were PDP members). smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by magoo10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Despite reading this OP you still had to mention the PTF fund empty rhetoric despite OBJ coming out about 4 separate times to state categorically that Buhari was never indicted and never stole a kobo.

OBJ constituted the probe panel that looked into the issue and as expected PMB came out super clean.

OBJ would have easily handed any dirt he had on PMB to PDP to use against him if he indeed has anything about PTF against PMB but he has zero and this is why they have now left PMB and focused on trying to discredit his VP.

Desperate times by a desperate party
you have been trained in the art of lying.

obasanjo has exposed former head of state, General Mohammadu Buhari’s mismanagement of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

ThisDay in an exclusive report said the exposure was contained in the original copy of a report by the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF) Interim Management Committee, instituted on July 7, 1999 by Obasanjo.

The development has called to question the ability of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buhari, to manage the Nigerian economy and fight corruption, if elected president in the face of deepening world economic crisis.

According to the report, the PTF under Buhari's supervision was mismanaged. The report was however neither made public nor was it acted upon by the ex- president.

READ ALSO: Buhari To Personally Lead Fight Against Boko Haram

The report revealed that the Committee had advised Obasanjo to "set up a high powered judicial panel to recover the huge public fund and to take necessary action against any officer, consultant or contractor whose negligence resulted in this colossal loss of public funds."

The report further disclosed that the sum of N25, 758, 532, 448 was mismanaged by the Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a company contracted by the PTF as management and project consultant when Buhari was the chairman.

It was stated that Buhari delegated to the Afri-Project Consortium the power of Engineer in all appropriate project requiring such power, which made them assume absolute powers to initiate, approve and execute all projects by the PTF.

In summary, the mismanagement of funds under Buhari’s chairmanship of the PTF was carried out by the APC (the company) in their capacity as management and project consultants. It said both their management services fee and budget for various projects executed during the existence of the PTF were greatly overpriced.

However, the Committee made up of Dr. Haroun Adam as Chairman, and Alhaji Abdu Abdurrahim, Mr Achana Gaius Yaro, Edward Eguavoen, Mr. T. Andrew Adegboro and Mr. Baba Goni Machina as members, while carrying out its obligations, engaged three management consulting firms to verify all payments made to PTF from inception to September 30, 1999.

The Committee during verification discovered that the consulting firms had overcharged PTF for their services to the tune of N2, 057, 550, 062. Also, while intervening on behalf of the PTF in the road and waterways, education, food, health, and other sectors, the company, according to the report, inflated all the prices.

For example, intervention in the health sector, was said to have amounted to N9 billion in total, and projects in this sector were said to have been executed by the APC and PTF in-house staff, where loss of billions of naira were recorded due to price inflation of products and services.

The committee also discovered that the APC (Company) bought spectacle frames, which could have been done locally at a price between N80 to N880, under the watch of Buhari, at an inflated price of N1, 900 each. Ambulances were said to have been purchased at N13 million per unit, instead of N3 million. And then price inflation of drugs were done to the tune of N1.5 billion.

The report further revealed that the PTF lost money to the tune of N3.5 billion from its bank account operations and that PTF operated its bank accounts under three different categories: Administration, Project and Treasury accounts, and the loss of money to these accounts were said to have been due to "overcharge on Cost of Turnover (CoT), non-payment of interest on current account balances as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), short payment of interest on deposited funds, and other various discrepancies."

READ ALSO: GMB's Military Regime Vs GEJ's Civilian Administration

The Committee also discovered that an average income of N182 billion accrued to the PTF from its inception to the date of filing their report. The Committee’s report showed that the PTF used about 70 per cent of that income on highways and urban road projects.

"In this project sector there was total variation of contract sums of N68 billion. These variations were not done with properly priced bills of quantities and approved civil contracts procedure as stipulated by government regulations. Taking the experience of what has been discovered after verification of various contracts awarded by PTF the minimum potential recovery will be about 15%. This estimated percentage will be about N10 billion. The verification of this project sector was about to take off when the committee members were replaced," the report stated

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Great2017: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Fact! They cannot say anything in that direction because he stole nothing. So they rather fabricate all manner of tales against him
No, he has thieves around him. Oshiomhole and Ganduje come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:

obasanjo has exposed former head of state, General Mohammadu Buhari’s mismanagement of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

ThisDay in an exclusive report said the exposure was contained in the original copy of a report by the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF) Interim Management Committee, instituted on July 7, 1999 by Obasanjo.

The development has called to question the ability of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buhari, to manage the Nigerian economy and fight corruption, if elected president in the face of deepening world economic crisis.

According to the report, the PTF under Buhari's supervision was mismanaged. The report was however neither made public nor was it acted upon by the ex- president.

The report revealed that the Committee had advised Obasanjo to "set up a high powered judicial panel to recover the huge public fund and to take necessary action against any officer, consultant or contractor whose negligence resulted in this colossal loss of public funds."

The report further disclosed that the sum of N25, 758, 532, 448 was mismanaged by the Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a company contracted by the PTF as management and project consultant when Buhari was the chairman.

It was stated that Buhari delegated to the Afri-Project Consortium the power of Engineer in all appropriate project requiring such power, which made them assume absolute powers to initiate, approve and execute all projects by the PTF.

In summary, the mismanagement of funds under Buhari’s chairmanship of the PTF was carried out by the APC (the company) in their capacity as management and project consultants. It said both their management services fee and budget for various projects executed during the existence of the PTF were greatly overpriced.

However, the Committee made up of Dr. Haroun Adam as Chairman, and Alhaji Abdu Abdurrahim, Mr Achana Gaius Yaro, Edward Eguavoen, Mr. T. Andrew Adegboro and Mr. Baba Goni Machina as members, while carrying out its obligations, engaged three management consulting firms to verify all payments made to PTF from inception to September 30, 1999.

The Committee during verification discovered that the consulting firms had overcharged PTF for their services to the tune of N2, 057, 550, 062. Also, while intervening on behalf of the PTF in the road and waterways, education, food, health, and other sectors, the company, according to the report, inflated all the prices.

For example, intervention in the health sector, was said to have amounted to N9 billion in total, and projects in this sector were said to have been executed by the APC and PTF in-house staff, where loss of billions of naira were recorded due to price inflation of products and services.

The committee also discovered that the APC (Company) bought spectacle frames, which could have been done locally at a price between N80 to N880, under the watch of Buhari, at an inflated price of N1, 900 each. Ambulances were said to have been purchased at N13 million per unit, instead of N3 million. And then price inflation of drugs were done to the tune of N1.5 billion.

The report further revealed that the PTF lost money to the tune of N3.5 billion from its bank account operations and that PTF operated its bank accounts under three different categories: Administration, Project and Treasury accounts, and the loss of money to these accounts were said to have been due to "overcharge on Cost of Turnover (CoT), non-payment of interest on current account balances as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), short payment of interest on deposited funds, and other various discrepancies."

The Committee also discovered that an average income of N182 billion accrued to the PTF from its inception to the date of filing their report. The Committee’s report showed that the PTF used about 70 per cent of that income on highways and urban road projects.

"In this project sector there was total variation of contract sums of N68 billion. These variations were not done with properly priced bills of quantities and approved civil contracts procedure as stipulated by government regulations. Taking the experience of what has been discovered after verification of various contracts awarded by PTF the minimum potential recovery will be about 15%. This estimated percentage will be about N10 billion. The verification of this project sector was about to take off when the committee members were replaced," the report stated

The lying spirit of Atiku has obviously possessed you

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Officialpdpnig: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:

It was actually Atiku who got indicted of PTDF funds diversion

1 Like

Re: Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:

All I see is pettiness
you can do.that yourself, the bank still exist kindly send a mail to them to save yourself of the stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Masses Endagering Our Nanscent Democracy Picture / Reno Omokiri Finally Releases Tape 3 Audio Of Amaechi Insulting Buhari / Rare Photo Of Samuel Akintola And Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigning In The 60s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.