Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

More From The Graduation Of Standard Institute Of Photography, Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More From The Graduation Of Standard Institute Of Photography, Ibadan (352 Views)

2018 Graduation Of Standard Institute Of Photography, Ibadan / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More From The Graduation Of Standard Institute Of Photography, Ibadan by xcyril: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2018
STUDENT REP’S SPEECH

The Director of Studies,
The Special Guest of Honour,
Distinguished Guests
Fellow Graduants
Ladies and Gentlemen
Gentlemen of the Press

Glory be to God Almighty for His infinite mercies for making today’s event a reality in the life of everyone here present, most especially the graduating students of our noble Institute, Standard Institute of Photography and Onus Vocational Training Institute, Ibadan.

To reach this far, it was a period of total commitment and determination for the students through the help of God who scaled us through the hurdles together with the superlative efforts of our God chosen heaven-sent, seasoned and qualified instructor, who did not only impact unto our lives qualitative practical knowledge, but also help us to discover the potential and diverse abilities.

On this note, on behalf of my fellow graduating students, Basic Certificate, Professional Certificate, Professional Diploma and Master Class, I wish to say a big thank you to our instructor, the faculty and administrative members of the institute. May you all be rewarded with abundant blessings in good health in Jesus name.

Permit me to specially appreciate our boss, the Founder and Director of Standard Institute of Photography and Onus Vocational Training Institute, Mr Cyril Isi for fulfilling the diving assignment God has commissioned him to do, to raise new generation entrepreneurs by empowering them with vocational skills and technical no how. It is our collective prayers that the grace of God will continue to increase in your life. More grease to your elbow sir.

To my fellow graduating colleagues, I want to congratulate you, we thank God for His grace and mercy that endure forever. For us to go this far we would be expected to prove to the world that we are not only good ambassadors of Standard Institute of Photography and Onus Vocational Training Institute, but also true compatriot of our great nation Nigeria by using our skills and expertise to contribute to the development of this great nation.

Let me seize this opportunity to appreciate all our guests, starting from the special guest of honour, as well as other dignitaries. I want to welcome you all formally to the family of this great institute. Your presence and contributions to this event would not be in vain in Jesus name.

In conclusion, let me once again congratulate my colleagues, the audience and the school for the success of this memorable occasion. And to the invited guests, we want to appreciate you once again for making today a memorable one; this is wishing you all journey mercies back to your respective destinations in Jesus name.

Thank you all and God bless.

Ajibola Timileyin Gideon
Students Representative

(1) (Reply)

Download The Woman In The Window Book Free Online Streaming Mp3 / ASUU Strike Continues As Lecturers Meeting With Govt Ends*. / Aksu Vc Debunks Apc's Wild Allegations Of Non Payment Of Salary Owed Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.