Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) (56233 Views)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
I don't know when campaign crowd has equaled election victory.

anyway if you will not be sentimental, you will realise that atiku stand a better chance than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by udeanaruagu: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
This PDP outing is certainly painful to a lot of lots.
Anybody stop dem from campaigning them own Hia

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
yarimo:
with these people that are not up to 600 in the stadium.
LOL, how do you count and arrive at the number... Actually the AIT camera man do task job today to zoom the lense to the limit just to make it look like the crowd was wow... But whoever is conversant with the raly venue, MAPO will agree that such crowd is highly scanty to be recorded for South
west rally of 6 states...
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
success1smyn:

arindin nie

Baba e ati iya e ni oponu
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
simplycarro:

Baba e ati iya e ni oponu

is it my Baba or Iya that is here now.
this bmc members sef.
a true Yoruba son does not talk like that. you must probably be a political thug.
ode.
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by simplycarro: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
success1smyn:

[s]is it my Baba or Iya that is here now.
this bmc members sef.
a true Yoruba son does not talk like that. you must probably be a political thug.
ode.[/s]
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by Jasmine360(f): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
ATIKULATED
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by oyebolaidris: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
is this all they can afford? i see nothing.. lolll!!!!!

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by aderonkebalogun: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
My vote belongs to Atiku/Obi. Because he is the only one that can save Nigeria from the misery we are going through.
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ganduri:
lol. only those living in one brown roofed shanty thinks the APC is popular in kaduna. El rufai. Go and ask anybody staying in kaduna where the North and South tilted in the recently conducted Local govt elctions?
Buhari is a failure. the entire Southern Kaduna is already a goal for Atiku/Obi. Kaduna north are waitibg for El rufai and his gang of co travellers. Brown roof inhabitants are in for a shocker.
Those posting stupid comments about size of venue, youvmust be extremely myopic not admit that unlike the PDP, the APC desperation to cling to power has turned them into an antidemocratic cult, where opponents posters are removed and opposition are denied access to Govt owned venues.
but since day 1 Kaduna south always go for PDP.....but for the North my brother is a no no to PDP,I'm currently in Kaduna south (Kakuri)!
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by olawalepopoola: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mapo hall ke. That place is too small for such event. Everyone conversant with Ibadan knows this

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Make Ibadan people come out collect small inside Atiku Dollar.
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
WOW!!!!
Nice to see the west supporting Atiku!
I thought the party-lovers would refuse his puff-puff and pure water. wink
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
...but all these supporting Atiku, why didn't they support him when he contested under ACN in 2007 if he is that good...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.