Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP (25942 Views)

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Buterflyle0: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2018

2015 Ogun central senatorial district candidate and wife of Chief Edwin Clark has dumped PDP and defected to APC.

She declares her support for President Muhammadu Buhari and Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun.

God Bless PMB

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Pekele007: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin. What of Asari Dokubo's wife?

Bianca Ojukwu's driver nko?

FFK's mechanic self nko? grin

Confused party

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Despite losing two young children on one day as a result of frolicking with politicians, I didn't expect her to still be involved in politics.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Buterflyle0: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
Despite losing two young children on one day as a result of frolicking with politicians, I didn't expect her to still be involved in politics.

She is still very much actively involved in politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by zlantanfan: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
D
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by vastolord4(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Keep it up! She there aren't any permanent friends in politics..
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by benitwater(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
good for her.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Inkriz2018(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Passing
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Lankybaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
nice one
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by SingleWahala(f): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by globalresource: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Na Wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Haykinsofficial: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
A ku defection o. Defections yi a tuwa l'ara o

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Corrinthians(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Let the children of hate and anger and frustration keep analysing Jubril's ear and palms while we keep making tangible strides into their coveted territories. cheesy

By the time Jubrin is done screwing these guys, they'd wonder where exactly they were when God was equipping humans with brains. grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by SingleWahala(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:

Gbaammgblly Gbamm grin grin grin
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by latsy: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
She has no electoral value.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by MkMel: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Just pondering on the authenticity of this story. Somebody may just please set me on the right track.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by blowjob: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
B4 NKOR... grin grin ..DAT NIGER DELTA RAM DON EXPIRE.. grin grin..NO FREE MONEY AGAIN.. grin grin..THE BITCH NEED TO DISTANCE.. grin .. THIEVES.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by deboysben(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Defection is allowed

But what is she politically worth?

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by OmoManU: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
What is happening like this? It is gaju

2023 there must be a fresh strong party devoid of the likes of APCs and PDPs of this world.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Ekakamba: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Kriptune: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
There's not one single loyal politician
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
When there is money to make from politics? Politicians are only after the money and that is why they remain in it till they drop dead grin

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by helinues: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
O set go

Apple is different from Guava even though they both have seeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by sureheaven(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
When I look at those still supporting Atiku I just dey laff.

They have eyes but can't see, they have ears but can't hear.

The woman decamped to apc to secure the future of her children.
Obj, doyin okupe, bode geroge and now clark, all of them securing the future of their family in apc while some lost souls are still shouting atikulooting upandan.

The woman Don port to the NEXT LEVEL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by ibori1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
for those that took arsenal 1x i hope u r enjoying ur money,m6 odd is not fixed it's a magic if u know what i mean
saudi Arabia
Al shabab wins
all faisali 1x
for u once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by gare(f): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
So what do we do about her defection ? We are still awaiting your comments on the commissioner that defected from APC to PDP in Lagos that has made the whole Lagos APC to b apprehensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by RazorEdge: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin

This your talk na sharp razor. Help me ask them o....when will the masses realise this simple fact?
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Corrinthians(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
From the way ipob has been insulting him lately for going against their god, I foresee he himself decamping soonest! grin

2 Likes

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by benuejosh: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
PDP has a tough time ahead.

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Petrol Price: A Shift From Subsidy To Profit Making / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled / FG Moves To Reduce Trucking Of Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.