Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind When She Saw My Friend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind When She Saw My Friend? (1027 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind When She Saw My Friend? by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
There's this woman that has warned my friend's mum never to call her phone nor come over to her house just cause she's lives in a big house, so recently her husband went to court and she was sent out of the house without her car and she basically went out with nothing more than the old car she's been driving for years and just yesterday, she drove past my friend's house and my friend saw her and she saw my friend. And she claims she would like to reconcile with my friend's mum but she claims she's too embarassed to do so and even claimed one time she can't do it almost like she's too proud to call first and apologize.

What do you all think would be going across her mind?
Re: What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind When She Saw My Friend? by Rhino3dm: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
^ kindly ask the mod or move post out of here.
better still ask 'octupus 190'
Re: What Do You All Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind When She Saw My Friend? by alexleo(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2010
The question raised here is a misfit for this section. Should be moved to a section where it can fit in well or the question be re arranged to fit in here.

(1) (Reply)

Does "R.I.P To The Dead" Make Any Difference? / Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican / SHOCKING: Demon Appears In A Couple's Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.