Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo (7301 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izz37bzBZxc

A prophet they say, has no honour at his home country. Here is a non African Christian who had an out of body experience and has come back with a message to the body of Christ. Her message touches on various aspects of the Christian life and how we can make amends. By the grace of God I'll make an effort to transcribe what she said on this tread, especially on our outward adornment which you can listen to as from 35:00 minutes into her testimony.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

A prophet they say, has no honour at his home country. Here is a non African Christian who had an out of body experience and has come back with a message to the body of Christ. Her message touches on various aspects of the Christian life and how we can make amends. By the grace of God I'll make an effort to transcribe what she said on this tread, especially on our outward adornment which you can listen to as from 35:00 minutes into her testimony.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for peddling occultic and demoniacally inspired out of body experiences to the children of God.

False teacher you certainly are , and a danger to the body of Christ.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for peddling occultic and demoniacally inspired out of body experiences to the children of God.

False teacher you certainly are , and a danger to the body of Christ.

smiley

You are cordially invited to our mid year celebration: When Mountains Move, for the salvation and deliverance of your soul.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
^^^what yeye mountain is moving, the mountain moved at the cross of Calvary. Stop deceiving people, no mountain will move at your programme through Christ. Ask people to come and learn scriptures or to come know more of the word of God,stop advertising yeye gospel.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

^^^what yeye mountain is moving, the mountain moved at the cross of Calvary. Stop deceiving people, no mountain will move at your programme through Christ. Ask people to come and learn scriptures, stop advertising yeye gospel.

Yes, it has moved at the cross but has it moved in your life? Are you still in bondage to sin, systems of this world, sickness, self and satan? Come and receive deliverance from the enemy of your soul.

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you have sent the message to your pastor's son's wife whose recent dressing in their wedding last weekend is generating the hottest debate on NL.

And by the way, I do not think I have seen or heard anything from you on those threads. Are you dodging them or has that incident shown to you the hopelessness in the gospel you preach? My friend remove the log in your eye and stop worrying about the speck in other people's eyes. And I mean what I say: outward adornment is speck compared to more congent issues in the body of Christ

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^^what yeye mountain is moving, the mountain moved at the cross of Calvary. Stop deceiving people, no mountain will move at your programme through Christ. Ask people to come and learn scriptures or to come know more of the word of God,stop advertising yeye gospel.
Don't be a doubtful Thomidemi. You can ignore the post, or go and see things for yourself. Proof is not that expensive.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
DrummaBoy:

I hope you have sent the message to your pastor's son's wife whose recent dressing in their wedding last weekend is generating the hottest debate on NL.

And by the way, I do not think I have seen or heard anything from you on those threads. Are you dodging them or has that incident shown to you the hopelessness in the gospel you preach? My friend remove the log in your eye and stop worrying about the speck in other people's eyes. And I mean what I say: outward adornment is speck compared to more congent issues in the body of Christ
Its better for him to talk one on one with people that can actually read and reply him, than engage in unproductive gossips and assumptions.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
Its better for him to talk one on one with people that can actually read and reply him, than engage in unproductive gossips and assumptions.

The whole argument for outward adornment by the DLBC ended with that wedding. I tell you the truth, if a man is saved by how he dresses or not dress, then that gospel that purports such is not a gospel from Jesus. It is from demons and those promoting it are preaching doctrines of devils and any vision supporting it from the pit of hell.

I used to respect deeper lifers but I am becoming increasingly convinced that what that church running is a cult and not a church

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
Don't be a doubtful Thomidemi. You can ignore the post, or go and see things for yourself. Proof is not that expensive.

I am not being doubtful, I am sure of what I am saying. Besides, when the Apostle was telling Timothy what to do and how to run the church after him, he did not ask him to move any mountain. All he told him was to teach what he had taught him, so all these mountain movers are only using the wisdom of this world to propagate the gospel.

Don't let any man tell you otherwise, a mountain will always be in front of you till you die. The day any man stop having mountains/problems is the day he dies, Carry your cross while you keep walking with God. The scripture says

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You are cordially invited to our mid year celebration: When Mountains Move, for the salvation and deliverance of your soul.

No thanks, Jesus is everywhere through the Spirit of GOD and meets my needs from my closet , he is the deliverer and the healer of my Soul, I do not need your 'specially' anointed MEN of GOD.

smiley

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

I am not being doubtful, I am sure of what I am saying. Besides, when the Apostle was telling Timothy what to do and how to run the church after him, he did not ask him to move any mountain. All he told him was to teach what he had taught him, so all these mountain movers are only using the wisdom of this world to propagate the gospel.

Don't let any man tell you otherwise, a mountain will always be in front of you till you die. The day any man stop having mountains/problems is the day he dies, Carry your cross while you keep walking with God. The scripture says

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Go and see things for yourself, a man with experience is not at the mercy of the man with an argument.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

No thanks, Jesus is everywhere through the Spirit of GOD and meets my needs from my closet , he is the deliverer and the healer of my Soul, I do not need your 'specially' anointed MEN of GOD.

smiley
Jesus is everywhere? frosb, is that you? Saying Jesus is omnipresent?

2 Likes

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Look at who is talking. You that should be full of praise and thanksgiving that the good Lord spared your life but is now here busybodying about what someone wore on their wedding day. undecided

DrummaBoy:

My friend, stop taking "panadol" for another person's headache. Come and celebrate with us the goodness and mercy of the Lord that spared your life and see how it will lead you to repentance.

"Or do you despise the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering: not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"
(Romans 2:4).
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:

Is the Spirit of GOD limited in presence, if not , tell me how Jesus communicates with his US.

Matthew 18:20

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
DrummaBoy:

The whole argument for outward adornment by the DLBC ended with that wedding. I tell you the truth, if a man is saved by how he dresses or not dress, then that gospel that purports such is not a gospel from Jesus. It is from demons and those promoting it are preaching doctrines of devils and any vision supporting it from the pit of hell.

I used to respect deeper lifers but I am becoming increasingly convinced that what that church running is a cult and not a church

You should be thanking God by now for not allowing you to learn by experience as the OP had encountered because you might not have the chance to come back to tell the story. Some learn by observing the Word of God while others learn by their experiences.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:

God bless you for your words of wisdom.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

Is the Spirit of GOD limited in presence, if not , tell me how Jesus communicates with his US.

Matthew 18:20

smiley
come oh, no bi you say Jesus is everywhere? Is Jesus everywhere, yes or no?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

Don't be contumacious, you know you need it. tongue

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Alwaystrue(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Ola, did you actually need to say that to @Drummaboy? As in really? undecided
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fact : Out of Body experiences like the one described are simply witchcraft and the propagators of these doctrines of demons are followers of false teachers , who need salvation.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
come oh, no bi you say Jesus is everywhere? Is Jesus everywhere, yes or no?

Engage your brain for once grin . he is present through the Spirit of Father Yahweh, who is everywhere, no ?

SMH.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

Engage your brain for once grin . he is present through the Spirit of Father Yahweh, who is everywhere, no ?

SMH.
So Jesus is present everywhere? i need to be clear so as not to misquote or misunderstand you. Is Jesus everywhere?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
So Jesus is present everywhere? i need to be clear so as not to misquote or misunderstand you. Is Jesus everywhere?

what do you think.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

what do you think.
Jesus is the omnipresent God. What do you think?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Alwaystrue:

@Ola, did you actually need to say that to @Drummaboy? As in really? undecided

I admit that was too harsh on him but the truth remains that some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
Jesus is the omnipresent God. What do you think?

NOPE.

He is the Son of GOD.

smiley
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I admit that was too harsh on him but the truth remains that some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.

Harsh is a fruit of the false religion you represent.

wink
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Image123(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

NOPE.

He is the Son of GOD.

smiley
So, is Jesus everywhere?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Image123:
So, is Jesus everywhere?

what do you think ?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

NOPE.

Don't be flummoxed. You say Jesus is everywhere and yet refuse to accept that He is Omnipresent.

frosbel:

He is the Son of GOD.

smiley

Yes He is the Son of God, but what does that mean to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / God's Moral Law / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.