Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC (18953 Views)

Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States / No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by nzeobi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
humberjade:

I really don't understand ooo...Osoba who couldn't deliver his own re-election as a sitting Gov...d Osoba whose camp decamped to SDP in 2015 and couldn't win a seat...d Dapo Abiodun who lost his own ward in 2015...dis coming together of past failures is interesting...i want to see how they are going to pull it off.

Oh, they are banking on Federal might...something that might never come...lol

Amosun may be seen as arrogant, selfish and stubborn...but he would rather GNI wins it (incase Akinlade loses), than someone who will be paying tithe to Lagos every month.

If u know how Amosun did some underground and obvious works for Akeredolu, Fayemi, and even Oyetola to win their States, u will notice that Oshiomole is living in fool's paradise to be underrating him.

Time will tell sha.
am sure fayemi and amosun are already regretting helping oyetola in osun.
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by able20(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerians need 2 of Oshiomole type in APC camp, then it's bye bye.
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by supereagle(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
hatchy:
Adamu Oshomole is God sent, to destroy the Satanic coven and free Nigeria from tyranny, impunity, corruption, blood letting, hunger,unemployment and wickedness.

With Imo, Ogun, Zamfara gone it will be extremely difficult for APC to return to power even though they want to massively rig the election which the international community has continuously warned against.

Finally Nigeria will be free at last and the march to progress reactivated.

continue with wrong picture, how much were those items when PDP took over from the military and compare with what you have in SA and Nigeria as of now.
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by agboaustine: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
UNA NEVER ANYTHING YET COME 2019 THEN U WILL KNOW MEANING WOUNDED LION
I LIKE APC CHAIRMAN HE HELP PDP TO GATHER MORE STRENGTH SHA THAT IS WHAT PDP
AND IT HAPPEN
GOD ANSWER PDP PRAYER
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by sole26: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=73629677]Truth be told ,animals are better than 99% of Nigerian politician . This people are wicked ,heartless ,selfish ,greedy and thieves . They neither have the interest of the people nor that of the party .Can you imagine IMO state governor after spending 8years as the governor want his son in law to succeed him , his son in law to be again as the deputy governor ,so his family will be first and second lady in the state ,he himself want to be senator and imposed other two others as senators too .IMO have never have a governor like this before .So everybody in IMO state should serve your family forever .So this man is saying only his family is fit enough to gover the state other are not . Amosun want to also installed a successor and same time become a senator . All of them just want to put their states in their pocket . Am not a supporter of APC chairman ,but on this issue he has done the right thing .Nobody will succeed in turning our county to their personal /family business .[/quot]

Y has not done dat in Lagos state?
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by Jumbo92(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
magoo10:
Apc is already loosing before the election proper
Our thanks goes to Oshiomole the destroyer of the propaganda party.

You said more than this period to Edo, kogi, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun Guber poll but APC won in all.
You will be surprise again
Lol � �

Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by humberjade: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
nzeobi:

am sure fayemi and amosun are already regretting helping oyetola in osun.

U are very correct...but i guess they did it for Buhari and not d Tinubu camp....because had APC lost Osun, it would have sent a wrong signal that Buhari's supposed allies are losing it...and would have given PDP more bragging right in d SW.
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by waleas18(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
APC can't win Ogun coz Amosun brought in real Government. None of the geo_political zone he does not touch in one way or the other, in terms of amenities, infrastructures and good development.
The Ogun are tried of been rule by The ijebu's (REMO) .

1 Share

Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by Naija2mumu(m): 1:47am On Dec 08, 2018
oneluv11:
Germany- 2 Bundesliga
Hamburger SV 1X
Scotland- Championship
Ayr United 1X
Netherland- Este Divisie
Fc Den Bosch 1X
Whatsapp me for another Free game(today ONLY)
club brugge win
Maribor win
qoute me lata becus I want to help ur life
How many odds e come bi
Re: Governorship Elections: Amosun, Okorocha’s Threat Worries APC by oneluv11: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Naija2mumu:

How many odds e come bi

I gave it for free that u question get as e b

any problem

u need

that was yesterday's odd if u nid chat me up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State APC Suspends Victor Giadom / SSS v EFCC: No rivalry, we are only occupying 'our' facility - Afunanya / Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.