Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures (90265 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by 9gerian: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
That's exactly the problem. A society with a lot of idle people that are more bothered and motivated by an opposing view of a presenter than what matters in their own life.

Now some have nothing else to do but fabricate all sorts of stories just so that they can continue to make an issue out of a settled matter between the parties concerned. I mean we all have our perspectives and reasons for what we do or believe, and don't even have to agree as long as nobody's rights are violated. But no, the naysayers rights have been violated, and the woman must be dealt with in the worst way imaginable for them to find closure!!!

The Yorubas call it: THE ONE WHO WAS TOLD OF ANOTHER MAN'S INCIDENT BUT CLAIMS THE MOST INJURY!!!

Sighs! sad

martineverest:
keep deceiving yourself, her marriage is intact... yesterday,she said her husband wasn't even bothered about it,as they both understand eachother.....her Statement was blown out of proportion and context....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
The woman basket mouth don put am for yawa.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
9gerian:
That's exactly the problem. A society with a lot of idle people that are more bothered and motivated by an opposing view of a presenter than what matters in their own life.

Now some have nothing else to do but fabricate all sorts of stories just so that they can continue to make an issue out of a settled matter between the parties concerned. I mean we all have our perspectives and reasons for what we do or believe, and don't even have to agree as long as nobody's rights are violated. But no, the naysayers rights have been violated, and the woman must be dealt with in the worst way imaginable for them to find closure!!!

The Yorubas call it: THE ONE WHO WAS TOLD OF ANOTHER MAN'S INCIDENT BUT CLAIMS THE MOST INJURY!!!

Sighs! sad

Until we hear from her victim the husband
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by 9gerian: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thank you!

It appears there are some "people" whose rights were directly violated by the woman's statement.

So they want blood. There's no other way to explain the sustained outrage...

Sparkle777:
Wow, for a mere slip of tongue. Ppls will keep hammering on this hoping they'll divorce. Hmmnn. Besides, she knows him better than us. Let her speak her own truth without judgements.
I will also never allow my husband bathe my daughter. I know him too. There, I said it
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by drnoel: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Anduku:
You people should allow them enjoy their marriage in peace, monitoring spirits everywhere

Next time the madam with be very careful and not make compromising statements that could be perceived as it has been. It's her fault and she has no one to blame but herself.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by drnoel: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
sunnyt1:
That lady, regardless of her age or for how long she has been married, has shown the world, in a click, that she lacks the mental maturity and emotional inteligence required for a marriage.

she has insulted the husband, her marriage and upbring.

Yep, this is a perfect example why u should post everything in social media
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by bluefilm: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's a case of clear indictment on the husband.

The nigga is always ready to plug any hole pluggable.

The wife knows it.

Her only mistake was to voice it out on a public forum.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
9gerian:
Thank you!

It appears there are some "people" whose rights were directly violated by the woman's statement.

So they want blood. There's no other way to explain the sustained outrage...

She should apologize to everyone who heard her profanities
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by SEGLIZ: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
kimbraa:
You're more concerned that he is tagged a paedophile by his wife rather than to be concerned as to whether he's actually a paedophile or not?

Some of you come online and start supporting issues based on gender rather than to ask basic questions.

The woman knows her husband more than you, or anyone. I mean, she lives with him under the same roof. For she to say she can't let her husband bath her baby girl means she doesn't trust the man with her child. Something must have formed that perception of her husband's true nature to her.

This isn't a case of marring a wicked woman as some of you myopic individuals think. At least, with her outburst, mothers will be more careful with their wards when around him.

one located here. we know unna type. don't make a case out of none. she came to the entire world tag her husband what he's not, you went ahead applauding her it's such a shame. if you have a home and marriage who won't support others to collapse.
a claiming her husband is a paedophile and clinging to the marriage is no other but suffering from dementia. move far away from the evil not condoning such.
she's just short herself on the leg with this nothing more it will take time to come out of his pit she dug. it was false claim and she got served.
if talk talk too much na him be this. dey there dey form feminist.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by 9gerian: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who made the husband a victim? You or social media?

The only victims here are those who cannot move on from an error that has been well apologized for, but continue to dwell on it hoping to make something more sinister of it.

Those are the real victims of circumstance, as no happy / reasonable person would seek to bring down another for a misconstrue that has been clarified and openly apologized for. What else would appease you? A divorce? Or prison sentence, or worse? What is it that is further required?

BTW I see a strong woman who dearly loves her husband and family, apologizing tearfully for communicating a wrong impression. The husband is lucky to have a woman who can openly accept her wrong and apologize dearly for it. Most women these days would ride it out to look good even if it cost them their family.

To err is human... People should move on already!

CityNGR:

Until we hear from her victim the husband

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by wanger50(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
sexiestharam:

I don't see the need for bringing the husband's picture for further bashing of the woman. It is not our business how she handles her home. It is solely her business. It is also not our business if she is older than her husband or not. It is not a crime. Please let this matter rest abeg.
It could be our business if a brother is been rubbished in this manner,especially when the brother is obviously younger than the wife

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by 9gerian: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy

CityNGR:

She should apologize to everyone who heard her profanities

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
9gerian:
Who made the husband a victim? You or social media?

The only victims here are those who cannot move on from an error that has been well apologized for, but continue to dwell on it hoping to make something more sinister of it.

Those are the real victims of circumstance, as no happy / reasonable person would seek to bring down another for a misconstrue that has been clarified and openly apologized for. What else would appease you? A divorce? Or prison sentence, or worse? What is it that is further required?

BTW I see a strong woman who dearly loves her husband and family, apologizing tearfully for communicating a wrong impression. The husband is lucky to have a woman who can openly accept her wrong and apologize dearly for it. Most women these days would ride it out to look good even if it cost them their family.

To err is human... People should move on already!

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Kehinde2017: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
This woman has apologized for God's sake on TV this morning, she even cried, why are you these bloggers keep prolonging this issue by calling her husband a pedophile, what else do you want?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by NoToPile: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this.

Sebi she has cried on tv what else do you guys want, she said something, she came out to clarify ( which I dont deem necessary) now she has cried and apologize and you guys are hell bent on making this escalate further.

As far as I am concerned its only her husband she owes an apology for the statement taken out of context and she has done so on national TV.

Na real wa oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by wanger50(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
martineverest:
keep deceiving yourself, her marriage is intact... yesterday,she said her husband wasn't even bothered about it,as they both understand eachother.....her Statement was blown out of proportion and context....
What else do u expect when it's obvious she's the MAN of the house?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by NessaBoo(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Coming from a half man that spent months begging and trolling a female romancelander 'cause his love was unrequited? grin

Would screaming this "You're in 100L, go and face your books" make you feel better knowing even on cyberspace, you can't be loved? Guy, 100L was done in 2017/2018. Don't go and face your miserable life that was exposed! Be here wasting time with all sort of "Elder" moniker, thinking it would give you some respect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Pharrel30: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
You people why are you like this.... you won send this woman away from her husband house.... she don apologize this morning for their program....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Anduku:
You people should allow them enjoy their marriage in peace, monitoring spirits everywhere
Its not people that said her husband is a paedophile

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
thorpido:
The woman don put her husband for gobe.Now he can't go around without people making reference to the incident.

What really happened?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by bookishme: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
You people sha want to scatter this marriage.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by notoriousbabe: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
No wonder!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pharrel30:
You people why are you like this.... you won send this woman away from her husband house.... she don apologize this morning for their program....
too late she has to go because I want to pack in
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Cetona(f): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
CityNGR:

Not the first time she'll be doing it

Get a life please. Let the matter rest.
I see nothing wrong in the post you have quoted there. Stop trying too hard please.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by chiedozie198100: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Anduku:

enjoy u said?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:

enjoy u said?

they do not know nothing
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
thunderbabs:
When we refer to some ladies as beauty without brains, it will be like we just dont like buhari, don't like him though.

See how this tv presenter lady just made a mess of herself and husband be omo ojomejo... Shiooor.

Most ladies with chicken brain undecided

If you com to my mention, d kind slap wey go land for ya cheek ehhnn shocked

Como, comot hiaaaaa jor angry shocked

LMAO grin grin grin
Cmon shut up your mouth
Your right, truly beauty without brains
The woman is very stupid, I was so angry while watching that clip

She obviously didn't think before spilling the rubbish
SMH
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
they are two presenters on TVC who talk before thinking...
Allaboutkatiee:

LMAO grin grin grin
Cmon shut up your mouth
Your right, truly beauty without brains
The woman is very stupid, I was so angry while watching that clip

She obviously didn't think before spilling the rubbish
SMH
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by JSteve94: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Klin Glow services is currently in need of Two (2) marketers, interested persons are asked to apply and send their CV to klinglowservices@gmail.com

REQUIREMENTS are:
1. HND/ND/SSCE.
2. Eloquence in speaking.
3. Good character.
4. Ability to convince.
5. Smart and Intelligent.
6. Active e_mail address.
7. Must be residing in Lagos.

Salary - #35,000 - 40,000/Month
PIP - #15000/Month

Please spread the news!!!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by popsyleo1: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
I hate seeing that small girl on TVC your view program. She to the form.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by popsyleo1: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Last 2wks or so she came and was bragging how they where about to renovate their said old house and that she want to relocate her husband and kids with maid to a hotel. Other ladies advised her to use her family house during the renovation and she refused and shut the lady up. She is pride herself. I hate her type. TVC should remove her from there. During June 12 celebration she was bragging how she use to stay at Abiola family even the day Abiola wife was killed. She do not suppose to be anchoring any program. Those girls should be removed from that program hence Jumoke is no longer there. I do not see the need for the program. That is waste of 1hr
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Dayoara: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
I wish the husband to be strong and man enough to face the insult
sunnyt1:
That lady, regardless of her age or for how long she has been married, has shown the world, in a click, that she lacks the mental maturity and emotional inteligence required for a marriage.

she has insulted the husband, her marriage and upbring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.