Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures (90169 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by NightHawke: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
sunnyt1:
That lady, regardless of her age or for how long she has been married, has shown the world, in a click, that she lacks the mental maturity and emotional inteligence required for a marriage.

she has insulted the husband, her marriage and upbring.

ON POINT

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Please, keep kwayet! Gender seems to have clouded your sense of judgement. Can you mention where I said she had evidence against him or I speaking from what would have formed her outburst? How many women do you see tagging their husbands paedophile on a "General note or principle?"

How do you all reason? Ignorance has made it that you drag 'Feminism' in discourse it shouldn't be mentioned. Go find the meaning of 'Feminism' on google, relate it to what's being said here, then we can continue on this conversation; 'till then, you don't have basis for your argument.

As well as being wrong and lacking in comprehension skills, you have no manners.
Have a nice day and try to get that chip of your shoulder

7 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by ikorodureporta: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy too much talk
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

As well as being wrong and lacking in comprehension skills, you have no manners.
Have a nice day and try to get that chip of your shoulder
If you did philosophy, you would have known that 'Rights' or 'Wrongs' are relative. So now you know I lack manners?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Chukzy44(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
kodded:
only weak men die in silence

Hmm wouldn't have agreed more!!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by ikorodureporta: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
See viewers cheesy she must be viewing too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by JuanDeDios: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
CityNGR:

We need to handle it with all seriouso
Whatever did this girl do to you that you're taking it this personal? You should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Kusetic(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
martineverest:
true..the interpretation from people's view but the contradictory nature of her use of words hows that her own interpretation is totally different from the public's.

it's a paradoxical statement....how about this interpretation:" I won't allow my husband bathe my daughter....because it's the mother's duty to do so and the woman knows how best to keep it clean"

what if the man decides to bathe the daughter and mistakingly/unknowingly destroys the hymen...cos he doesn't understand the woman anatomy

But in her original statement she did say there is probably something in the air and she would like to prevent such. Insinuating that she believes her husband is capable of being a paedophile, an incestual one at that.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Sparkle777(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wow, for a mere slip of tongue. Ppls will keep hammering on this hoping they'll divorce. Hmmnn. Besides, she knows him better than us. Let her speak her own truth without judgements.
I will also never allow my husband bathe my daughter. I know him too. There, I said it
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by JuanDeDios: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Haba!!
You people should let the innocent man be now. See how his wife's comment has given him publicity for all the wrong reasons.
You dey mind them. Nigerians love to lynch - doesn't matter if it's on the streets or in the virtual world of the Internet.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Omo baba librarian.Greatest ife.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by JuanDeDios: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
martineverest:
bloggers and lies,own did she term her husband paedophilia?
I've said it before. It's bloggers who will cause Third World War.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Happyfela(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oversabi Wife, Always running mouth trying to sound intelligent, like it or not,a seed has been sowed and it wiill grow

Divorce Loading

husband is in Mental pains i can bet anything,SMH

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by JuanDeDios: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Brightgem:
She's made a very one kind statement. Stuff like this on a public platform! She didn't clarify it well at all
.. In fact nothing to clear. That kind of thought shouldn't have made it out of her mouth! Now people will be looking at the husband somehow, it could be a storm she created by mistake in her home now!

I trust him but don't trust him... A child should have utmost sense of safety from parents if that is absent what remains. I just hope she and her husband have an understanding on this matter, so things don't go south.

Between! What's the aim of this post? Destroy their home?
Same thing I'm wondering. The way this CityNGR fellow is taking the matter, I suspect he has a personal beef with the lady.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by macaphan007(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
I think this has got to stop, people quoted her out of context cause they probably didn't watch the entire show, she has apologised to her husband ,I believe he's the only person she has offended, since she has realised her mistake and apologised,so people let the matter rest abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by baratech: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
sunnyt1:
That lady, regardless of her age or for how long she has been married, has shown the world, in a click, that she lacks the mental maturity and emotional inteligence required for a marriage.

she has insulted the husband, her marriage and upbring.

Chai
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by thunderbabs: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
When we refer to some ladies as beauty without brains, it will be like we just dont like buhari, don't like him though.

See how this tv presenter lady just made a mess of herself and husband be omo ojomejo... Shiooor.

Most ladies with chicken brain undecided

If you com to my mention, d kind slap wey go land for ya cheek ehhnn shocked

Como, comot hiaaaaa jor angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by movetoca: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Now I understand why she made that statement. Both of them look awkward.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by vikstandon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
The moment I learnt she said she won't allow hubby bath daughter... I felt I could tell the hubby not to allow her bath their son, to avoid her turning the boy's prick to dido.

Some women airing crappy words!! Go home and you would find she is too lazy to bath herself talk more of daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Awesomefred32(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
carzola:
I heard to file divorce is 1m
Can we contribute money And help a brother leave This wuckeness he calls A wife...

We need to look into men's welfare In marriages only God knowe how Many men are dying in silence.
LOL
i support you jor
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kusetic:

But in her original statement she did say there is probably something in the air and she would like to prevent such. Insinuating that she believes her husband is capable of being a paedophile, an incestual one at that.
reason this part of her statement:''.....I trust my husband.......”.

it tells u more about her statement...most Nigerians,find it difficult to reason logically, that's why they interpreted it differently.

her statement is "logical paradox'. a highly contradictory statement that sometimes requires explanation
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Melian(f): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charmingrascal:
So this is the perverted paedophile that woman was talking about. I'm very sure his friends, neighbours & family members wld prevent their daughters 4rm goin close 2 him. Make God no let person marry a woman wit basket mouth.

You people are wicked sha. You may think it's social media but trust me, there's always a consequence for every of your action. Keep mocking her. The day you'll be disgraced yourself ehn, you'll rather wish you were dead.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by PheezyLee(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is it until when she commits suicide you'll let her be?? She cried on live TV this morning( same medium she uttered those demeaning words), apologizing to her husband and retracting her words.
E don do abeg, we all make mistakes!

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Melian(f): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happyfela:
Oversabi Wife, Always running mouth trying to sound intelligent, like it or not,a seed has been sowed and it wiill grow

Divorce Loading

husband is in Mental pains i can bet anything,SMH

If that's what you pray for, then I curse you on this day that you'll never get married. Now, if you're married, you wife will walk away from your home mysteriously.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by AHCB: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
kimbraa:
You're more concerned that he is tagged a paedophile by his wife rather than to be concerned as to whether he's actually a paedophile or not?

Some of you come online and start supporting issues based on gender rather than to ask basic questions.

The woman knows her husband more than you, or anyone. I mean, she lives with him under the same roof. For she to say she can't let her husband bath her baby girl means she doesn't trust the man with her child. Something must have formed that perception of her husband's true nature to her.

This isn't a case of marring a wicked woman as some of you myopic individuals think. At least, with her outburst, mothers will be more careful with their wards when around him.
be that as it may, it's still a very terrible thing to say. Gosh!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Melian(f): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
PheezyLee:
Is it until when she commits suicide you'll let her be?? She cried on live TV this morning( same medium she uttered those demeaning words), apologizing to her husband and retracting her words.
E don do abeg, we all make mistakes!

I don't understand people. Wickedness and bitterness. See the comments, painful to read. This is sad. Lack of empathy is a psychological disorder really.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
He looks suspicious, I don't blame the wife. #rapist

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
thorpido:
The woman don put her husband for gobe.Now he can't go around without people making reference to the incident.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by SEGLIZ: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
CityNGR:

Like you don't want to know him....

now that you know him what has it profited you?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by bigtt76(f): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CityNGR:
This is not the first time she'll be embarrassing the husband

The third picture shows she's likely older than her husband. Which kind of explains the husband's need for younger females.. Which she's termed paedophilia
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
SEGLIZ:

now that I know him what has it profited me?

Fixed
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures by CityNGR: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.