Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos (41453 Views)

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by NessaBoo(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kizz all the way please.

Kizz is bae kiss kiss

Love his songs to the moon and back. kiss kiss

He's so underrated Abeggg!!!

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Kupiejodaniels: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
He dey aso rock not nairaland. Go dere and call him not here fam
beamtopola:
Buhari sef
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by NessaBoo(f): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
hayywhizle:
Omg,FTC after ten years! Dedicated to me!!

I don dash you 1 like too... grin
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Niangollan42: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
hayywhizle:

Try again next ten years.. U Might get the FTC..
Next time. Try and book space first with something like grin b4 celebrating
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by franzis(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Where is Demmie Vee
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by victorian(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
timibare:
that guy beside Kizz Daniel by the left is gonna betray him......he looks like a betrayal

He's doesn't look like a betrayal.

He looks like a guy who cannot wait to blow and do his own thing but he simply has to wait. He wants to be his own man, he can't be doing follow follow forever.

Not everyone loves to serve forever. Some people prefer to their own boss, some prefer to serve forever, some prefer to be idle and bench warmers

He falls in the group of wanting badly to be his own boss but destiny is saying calm boy, be calm. Life is all about the right time.

That's all I see in his eyes and demeanor.

Although if he has to snitch to get to the top? Well?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Shookonekilla: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
timibare:
that guy beside Kizz Daniel by the left is gonna betray him......he looks like a betrayal

?
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
timibare:

no wonder you recognize a betrayer from just a picture, your grammar already betrayed you...
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Olibboy: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wallexander001:
Heard the whole album on repeat and please dont be scammed, all the songs sounds alike, some even worse... kiss
Reality! He just said No Bad Songz
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by timibare(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

no wonder you recognize a betrayer from just a picture, your grammar already betrayed you...
That's my opinion dude, if ur not down with dat....face lagos ko gbe body e....apruka sumbody
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Fruitydemola(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
timibare:

D way he betrayed his own boss ba
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by timibare(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fruitydemola:

D way he betrayed his own boss ba
aabi ooh....wat goes around ,comes around
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
If one madt disease sets In now, dem go dey find Otedola upandan! Continue to deceive your ancestors.

Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by tunize(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
timibare:
Hmmm u na seer
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Godsent12(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2018
hayywhizle:
for where you take b ftc
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Neurotika: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2018
That guy beside Kizz looks like my former school course mate that’s into music now - LK Kuddy. Don’t know if it’s him tho
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by apholaryn: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Wallexander001:
Heard the whole album on repeat and please dont be scammed, all the songs sounds alike, some even worse... kiss
I swear, the album is below expectation
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by daxon001(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
do u wanna tell me dat it's coke that's on that table? undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by parcydrix(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yeah he is d one
Neurotika:
That guy beside Kizz looks like my former school course mate that’s into music now - LK Kuddy. Don’t know if it’s him tho
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by zang: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2018
timibare:

That is kizz Daniel brother
He graduated from federal university of Agriculture Abeokuta. Same school kizz graduated from.
Stay inform
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by timibare(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2018
zang:

That is kizz Daniel brother
He graduated from federal university of Agriculture Abeokuta. Same school kizz graduated from.
Stay inform
nope....that's nt is brother, is brother is by the right sidr, d niccur on d left side ain't even related to Kizz not even kiss, take note lol
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by liyahwillie(f): 5:28am On Dec 10, 2018
hayywhizle:

SO SORRY"WEEPS"
Re: Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos by Neurotika: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2018
parcydrix:
Yeah he is d one

Nice one. Years back who would have thought Afeez will come this far....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany / Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.