Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups (872 Views)

Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
If there was anything that made Nigerians to massively vote Buhari in 2015, it's Change and the promises to crush Boko haram in six months and name their sponsors, return a litre of fuel to N45, fix the refineries in six weeks, pay every graduate 500k, return one dollar to one naira etc. Unfortunately, Nigerians bought a goat because of the cry not knowing a sick goat cries the loudest. Today the bitter realities stare bizarrely on our faces. The cost of living has soared, people lose their jobs, fulani herdsmen kill unchecked, cost of foods skyrocks, our schools are on strike and my Yoruba brothers still say buhari has done well. If during "change" a litre of fuel is sold for N145, how much will it be sold in the next level? I go to the so-called far North very often and interact with the people, they are sad, unsafe, bitter, hungry, disappointed in Buhari but some people cannot muster courage to tell Buhari this truth. Even the street urchins that made "sai baba" very loud in 2015 are angry. No politician will go to the North or any part of Nigeria without receiving mammoth crowd because hunger, anti-people policies, privation and harship have forced them to collect anything from anybody. People with dignity don't come to receive a pittance from politicians. It's wickedness to create hunger and hardship and begin to tempt people with insignificant 10000 during campaign. I would advise my Yoruba media praise-singers to better say how their people see Buhari's government instead of lying about far North they have never been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by digScratcher: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
this is how 2019 will look like
next level

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by IbrahimDamola: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Northerners don call we yorubas by our real name. #deceivers!

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by obonujoker(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol.....
Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by Odkosh: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
So where is your northern group statement ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by scholes0(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Some Yoruba Media Analysts Are Lying To Buhari--northern groups by odduduwa: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
lying is the trademark of those foolish eweduans even their ancestors ain't left out awolowo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amosun Will Soon Join My Campaign Team - Dapo Abiodun / Amosun Flags Off Campaign, Mocks APC Leadership / PDP Aspirant Atiku Abubakar Casting His Vote In Adamawa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.