Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

"No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial (626 Views)

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad / Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial by JosWatchDog(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Just when you think you have seen it all, other surfaces. A young Nigerian man, who is identified as Prince Sanko took to social media to share what his Mom complained about after she attended a burial.

Sanko who took to his WhatsApp story alleged that his mother went to a burial after they served them food, everyone ate and departed to their various destinations.

Sanko's mother on returning home complained bitterly about how the soup they served her lacked salt.

See the photo Sanko shared below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/12/no-salt-in-my-soup-man-shares-his-mom.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial by Rextizzle(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
What's the meaning of this Nonsense
Re: "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial by alterswerve(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
How is this news please?
Re: "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial by haywire07(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
The poster is plain stupid but his mum is just being real. Let's quit the pretense.

She can't go for a ceremony and be served like a prisoner. After wasting transport?

My friends and I once disrupted our classmate's wedding ceremony because they didn't serve us food on time. undecided
Re: "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial by JosWatchDog(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

New Olowo Emerges Today / Igbo 101: Watch Young Chinese Children Learning Igbo Language / Yorubas eat far more Pepper than other Nigerians, Is This Actually True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.