Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! (1291 Views)

Best Dental Clinic In Abuja. / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by elsokros(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2010
We are a group of Dental practitioners situated at no 2,Oyedele Oguniyi street,Anthony Village.
We offer all sorts of Dental therapies and treatments such as Whitening,fillings,extractions,replacement of missing teeth,repair of crooked teeth cosmetic dentistry and advanced dental surgeries.

Visit us today for that lovely and confident feel about your looks
Call the resident doctors at 08038222408 and 07026967010
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by NnamdiN: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2010
you guys should consider setting up a branch in uyo,i'm running outta teeth.
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by RedBrick: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
NnamdiN:

you guys should consider setting up a branch in uyo,i'm running outta teeth.

jeeez, wtf! grin grin grin
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by NnamdiN: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
Red-Brick:

jeeez, wtf! grin grin grin

lol, you really need to see ma face after chewing meat, it always looks like I fought undertaker and triple H with just ma face.
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by elsokros(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
@Nnamdi, lol, you crack me up, anyway i guess you can find pretty much other dental clinics there,please pay them a visit before you become completely edentulous grin
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by NnamdiN: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
elsokros:

@Nnamdi, lol, you crack me up, anyway i guess you can find pretty much other dental clinics there,please pay them a visit before you become completely[size=8pt][size=8pt] edentulous[/size][/size] grin
If that word means that It's possible for a human being to look something like this, then thanks bro, I'm already on way to the nearest dental clinic

Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^ oh ma gosh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by elsokros(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
@Nnamdi, yes that is complete edentulism, but there is a solution for every problem,we can give that individual a complete set of beautiful and complete teeth,will only cost some money though,so better go see your dentist before it gets very rough grin
Re: Havilla Dental Clinic: The Dental Haven! by flammen(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2010
@elsokros
what's d cost of replacing missing teeth permanently ?

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B Just Cost Me A Job Oportunity. Way To Go!!! / Any Cure For Myoclonic Seizure For A 17 Year Old Girl? / Boy, 8, Becomes Youngest Double-hand Transplant Recipient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.