Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir (38014 Views)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Foluke Daramola Spotted With Hubby & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
D'Banj's mum, Mrs Florence Oyebanjo is celebrating her birthday today and pictured above are her husband, her sons, D'Banj, Kayswitch and son in law, Dotun with the excited grandmum of two.

Happy birthday to her.

READ MORE >> http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/07/dbanjs-mum-pictured-with-her-hubby-kids.html

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by joshzreal: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
HAPPY BUFDAY MOMA...Lovely shotzzz i must confess.... smiley
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1: yeye de smell

Really? Cuz they chose to celebrate their mum's bday? Smh for u

38 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

Really? Cuz they chose to celebrate their mum's bday? Smh for u

ok sorrie but i lov u o smiley
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by eusuph99: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dis is what we call a FAMILY

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1:

since when?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

since when?

e don tey o since wen i been
dey look 4u
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1:

e don tey o since wen i been
dey look 4u

I see u gat jokes. So now u have found me
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sapphire86:

I see u gat jokes. So now u have found me

why saying im joking naa
im serious
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by dhrey: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
wow this is lovely.happy birthday ma.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
ogorkojo: Happy birthday
really
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm smiley them fine ohhh.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by iceberylin(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
SHE's Young tho
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by FameG(f): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dotun and this his smile or would i call it grin. E get as e be o. Congrats to their mama
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o. - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/dbanjs-mum-pictured-with-her-hubby-kids.html

Mama Oyebanjo is 61. Happy birthday to her cool

I forgot to add. The party was a private one. Not public. Just family members and Adama posed with mummy and her daughters. you gerrit?

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by RichDad1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Booked

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by megabyte2(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday to her
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
HBD
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1:

this one dey for public forum dey pursue woman. smh for you

6 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1: yeye de smell
mumu

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Austindark(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
money talks

see as birthday dey sweet cos of too much money...

wen b my mama own self
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by AKMoney1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
MAMALEE grin

13 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful family kiss
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by dokunbam(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Happy birthday cool
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by nitrogen(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
FlirtyKaren: I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o.

Choi! Aprokolisation toh bad.......Amebos sabi observe eh!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by tbagjames(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
so good. God protect my family untill my hustle finally pays

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
FlirtyKaren: I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o.

People make friends.

Everything no be about "do mi, do mi" na. Nigerian gals sha

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o.

Mama Oyebanjo is 61. Happy birthday to her cool[/

Radio Nairaland tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.