Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH (37372 Views)

Atiku, Peter Obi, Saraki Other PDP Members At the Campaign Rally In Lagos / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by LadyNaija(f): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2018
PDP National Leaders meet at Government House Port Harcourt and the PDP Campaign Office in Port Harcourt.

Prominent PDP Leaders in attendance are: PDP Presidential Candidate, Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, PDP Vice Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, Delta State Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade , Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara, Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal and, Ebonyi State Governor, Engr Dave Umahi a host of other leaders and governors.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/12/atiku-obi-fayose-saraki-other-at-the-opening-of-pdp-campaign-office-ph/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by zlantanfan: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Alhaji spend the dollar, wike wan change am for him naira.

I love the way one section of the country are falling over themselves to have a say in zoo politics, a gworo chewing aboki headslammer now makes them convinced in zoogeria politics.

But I hope this doesn't suddenly changes when aboki eventually looses

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by LadyNaija(f): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2018
More Photo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by saintjimos(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2018
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE WIN

CONGRATS TO PDP

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by lonelydora: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
If not for Wike...PDP would be dead and buried.

Thank you Wike (Mr. Project) for giving us another chance to make Nigeria work again

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Jestin: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Incoming presido

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by GoldChest(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari is in trouble in 2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by ojmaroni247(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Power to the people

10 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by zlantanfan: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
The person who convinced alhaji to build this edifice can easily convert this to personal home or rent it, Na him own share of the loot he gain so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by HisSexcellency(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Is Ike Ekweremmadu no longer in pdp
Why is that fella crying more than the bereaved here. Kwankwaso, sarki, tambowa, and the rest all spent money for the primaries and lost. Non of them is killing himself over it, they've all moved on and are supporting Atiku. Why is Ekweremmadu who was only promised a VP slot but later given to obi now killing himself as if his life is finished

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Kclique: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Why is Magu not here?

I mean Ibrahim Magu of EFCC, since he goes about attending party meetings and later denies doing so and Channels TV, of all stations will attempt unnecessary damage control rebuttal and ignorant zombies will rise to their defence.

Buhari, fighting corruption, my ass.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by easynetsms(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
pDP no wan dull at all for this 2019 election

smileyBUY CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR MTN. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by helinues: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
And your party HQ building is still uncompleted after raising billions of naira

Atiku doing everything possible to satisfy Wike

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by id911(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Thank you Wike! Please all hands must be on deck to make sure His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, becomes the next President of Nigeria.

Wish you guys the best

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Andrewkinggg: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
They thought we lost Wike.

We still have him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by legibow: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
I love your preparation to fail PDP.... Laff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by zlantanfan: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2018
H
Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by anambraamaka: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
What's with the concentration in Portharcourt?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by mrrights: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Alexis11: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Gathering of thieves. cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by arantess: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=zlantanfan post=73650082]Alhaji spend the dollar, wike wan change am for him naira.

[s]I love the way one section of the country are falling over themselves to have a say in zoo politics, a gworo chewing aboki headslammer now makes them convinced in zoogeria politics.

But I hope this doesn't suddenly changes when aboki eventually looses[/s]
Online Fulani herdsman, why not rest for other people's matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by BafanaBafana: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2018
They begged Obi to wear Hausa cap. Obi said Tufiyakwa! He can never put on aboki cap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by id911(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Alexis11:
Gathering of thieves. cool

Stale! Try another line or continue to wail

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by symbianDON(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2018
GoldChest:
Buhari is in trouble in 2019
it is actually the docile Nigerian youths who are in trouble: considering they are so blind as to have narrowed their presidential choices to two 70+ old men who both share a shady and poor leadership records filled with controversies.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by HisSexcellency(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Kclique:
Why is Magu not here?

I mean Ibrahim Magu of EFCC, since he goes about attending party meetings and later denies doing so and Channels TV, of all stations will attempt unnecessary damage control rebuttal and ignorant zombies will rise to their defence.

Buhari, fighting corruption, my ass.
Channels tv lost my respect when they became unnecessarily partisan. I've moved on to Arise News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by HisSexcellency(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
symbianDON:

it is actually the docile Nigerian youths who are in trouble: considering they are so blind as to have narrowed their presidential choices to two 70+ old men who both share a shady and poor leadership records filled with controversies.
If you're being honest with yourself, do you see any other candidate or political party winning the 2019 presidency aside the pdp and apc undecided
Even in developed countries, be it france, usa, uk, Germany, etc aside the main/frontline parties others can't do anything. They can only have seats at the National Assembly

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by LamidicownuBSS: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Fayose my nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Afamed: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH by Melamine: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Let these politicians start releasing money o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Invasion Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jaja's Home In Rivers / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.