Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (36673 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

shocked shocked

Just like your pastors resorting to emotional jargons and curses when they can't counter an argument, their dumb followers have joined them.. They ask a question, you ANSWER THEM WITH EVIDENCE but their next response Is always emotional and filled with curses. grin

You're the one who is emotional and crying more than the bereaved. It's not your business what anyone choses to do to with their money. It's not your concern if a person doesn't believe in charity, and would rather throw their money in a well. Non of your goddamn business. And for you to start throwing insults at them shows you need to grow the hell up.
Do whatever you deem fit with your own money. Stop eyeing other people's money. Face your own hustle.
For your information, I'm a god on my own. I dont need any pastor to tell me what to do with my money, and definitely not a joker like you
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

An open minded person that the one who is ready to learn, unlearn and relearn. These factors also represent a 21st century educated fellow as reading and writing belongs to 12 th century educated person.

I didn't insult you, I only stated FACTS.

You attacked freeze
You asked for a challenge from me and I provided not ONE but TWO from the most popular NIGERIAN PASTORS

Why have you remained silent about them?

Attached again for your convenience

You have thrown insults all around this thread and you are very stupid for that. Nobody owes you any explanation what they chose to do with their money, and definitely not on how they chose to practice their religion.
I'm almost a 100% sure you have been of no use to anyone. Yet, you open your mouth to insult people going about their business peacefully, and not bombing anyone about.
Nonsense and ingredient. You better go and face your hustle, don't think all those who decide to give pastors their money will suddenly remember you and start dropping the money for you.
If you're so concerned about the state of poverty in Nigeria, start your own NGO and put your money where your mouth is. Don't wait for tithe paying Christians to do that for you. Do it yourself.
Majority of those condemning tithes in Nigeria are extremely stingy. I don't pay tithes, so I don't owe anybody nada. But I definitely don't have the right to insult those who chose to.
I have spoken to quite a lot of people who condemn it, and my o my, they are the most uncharitable beings on earth. So I'm not ready to listen to your thrash talk.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Freeze.. U go soon freeze to death. Your story will be like December fowls..

Leave them with there business na..

We know already say them be businessmen.

Thou shall not judge.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
brightisodje:
send me your account details

Ekpo mark Monday
Access bank

thank u may God bless u richly... may ur generation never beg for food I know it's Inappreciate but u re saving me
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
sammmyzzz:
your account details
0736917492 Ekpo mark Monday Access bank thank u may God bless u richly... may ur generation never beg for food I know it's Inappreciate but u re saving me
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Account number please.
0736917492 Ekpo mark Monday Access bank thank u may God bless u richly... may ur generation never beg for food I know it's Inappreciate but u re saving me
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
flexyrule:
Go and beg your pastor.
bro it's really urgent that was why I asked.. no p thanks
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
BoboKush:

3k or kkk
Don't mention.. You are welcome

it's really urgent bro sad
that's why I asked just pray God won't put u in a situation that will make u ask ppl u don't know for money

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by novelbuks(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Freeze is a demon inspired fellow, but we are not ignorant of the devil's wiles. Even the very elect will be deceived by these apostates. Jesus destroyed the heavenly designed temple made for the salvation of the Jews and rebuilt it in three days. He then tells his followers: "greater works will you do". So yes, a Godchild can rebuild a lesser altar @Shiloh..
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by slimik: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
pressplay411:
How do you expect someone that is frozen to EXPERIENCE God?
When God is a Consuming Fire!
His name Freeze only expresses the state of his heart.
I pray he finds favour and Grace to repent.

Some of us were equally so judgmental and lost.
The worst part, He's doing all these not because he's trying to be evil, but because he thinks he is trying to save. His intention is good.

The devil's greatest weapon is a function of Good Intention , False Knowledge and Religious Zeal.

God's greatest weapon is Good Heart, Truth and Zeal.

The devil always knows how to just twist God's Word/Truth and corrupt his method.
But God is exposing, embarrassing and destroying all of Satan's devices and works like never before.

What an exciting time to be in the Kingdom of God.
Victory belongs to Jesus, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.

Amen.

You are a BIG fool.....Nigerians don't know the meaning of christianity...foolish people like you think serving Gods is just words saying repent this and that, praying
and shouting at the top of your voice disturbing the neighbours who are asleep at night,paying tithes to gullible pastors etc....Daddy Freeze is not an unbeliever i watch his videos he trying to tell y'all bunch of hypocrites that these men are NOT serving God,they are only wolves in sheep's clothing...How i wish you can see things clearly but the more you look the less you see....

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by pressplay411(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
slimik:

You are a BIG fool.....Nigerians don't know the meaning of christianity...foolish people like you think serving Gods is just words saying repent this and that, praying
and shouting at the top of your voice disturbing the neighbours who are asleep at night,paying tithes to gullible pastors etc....Daddy Freeze is not an unbeliever i watch his videos he trying to tell y'all bunch of hypocrites that these men are NOT serving God,they are only wolves in sheep's clothing...How i wish you can see things clearly but the more you look the less you see....

You don't have to be insultive to express your opinion sir.
You say we don't know what Chriatianity is. I was hoping you knew. If you do,
What is Christianity?
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by slimik: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
novelbuks:
Freeze is a demon inspired fellow, but we are not ignorant of the devil's wiles. Even the very elect will be deceived by these apostates. Jesus destroyed the heavenly designed temple made for the salvation of the Jews and rebuilt it in three days. He then tells his followers: "greater works will you do". So yes, a Godchild can rebuild a lesser altar @Shiloh..

If Daddy Freeze is a demon inspired fellow.... then what are you...One thing i have noticed in every Nigerian we like to pretend like we know God by our physicality but our in Spirituality Nigerians are weak....That is why till date we lack growth in this country driven by Religious mentality...etc
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by slimik: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
pressplay411:

You don't have to be insultive to express your opinion sir.
You say we don't know what Chriatianity is. I was hoping you knew. If you do,
What is Christianity?

In Africa as a whole there is NO TRUE christianity.We african patrice christianity like Zombies...Mind you most of these big name pastor use our Ancestral forces and powers "Voodoo" spiritually to accomplish there goals in christianity performing miracles and manipulating their victims, congregations etc...Have you ever asked yourself why is there so much problem in Nigeria even when the world knows Nigeria for the big names churches ,successful and rich pastors ?

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by pressplay411(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
slimik:

In Africa as a whole there is NO TRUE christianity.We african patrice christianity like Zombies...Mind you most of these big name pastor use our Ancestral forces and powers "Voodoo" spiritually to accomplish there goals in christianity performing miracles and manipulating their victims, congregations etc...Have you ever asked yourself why is there so much problem in Nigeria even when the world knows Nigeria for the big names churches ,successful and rich pastors ?

You've spoken well.
Truly, Christianity is not the problem, the problem is always the people- You and I.
The pastor keeps preaching but how many people practise what is taught? How many pastors even practise what they preach?

So the solution is in us let the Word of God that is being preached take form in our lives. As we change our ways and let God transform us, we will become transformed individually and as a church and nation.

It's that simple. And so shall God's Kingdom be established on earth, through you and me.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Dare2Try(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2018
pressplay411:
How do you expect someone that is frozen to EXPERIENCE God?
When God is a Consuming Fire!
His name Freeze only expresses the state of his heart.
I pray he finds favour and Grace to repent.

Some of us were equally so judgmental and lost.
The worst part, He's doing all these not because he's trying to be evil, but because he thinks he is trying to save. His intention is good.

The devil's greatest weapon is a function of Good Intention , False Knowledge and Religious Zeal.

God's greatest weapon is Good Heart, Truth and Zeal.

The devil always knows how to just twist God's Word/Truth and corrupt his method.
But God is exposing, embarrassing and destroying all of Satan's devices and works like never before.

What an exciting time to be in the Kingdom of God.
Victory belongs to Jesus, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.
Amen.

TKO, the guy called freeze should be ignored, he has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by pressplay411(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Dare2Try:

Or prayed for, if we can.
May God soften His heart and lead Him to Salvation in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by rengsho: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2018
IamD18:
Shiloh is a scam to humanity.

Oh! Really? Then l love to be scam.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by rengsho: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Dare2Try:

He has not seen anything yet . . . He should get ready for heart attack. We are are starting.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by femmyapson(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
tiredoflife:

He quoted the bible
Is the bible not God's word
Show us in the bible where God resurrected Shiloh

Look I am a Christian
Christ embassy member since 2002
I have gone through everything na only pastor I never be
I have listen to freeze
I have watched him quote the bible
And I have watched for the response of the so called men of God
No one has replied freeze with a bible quote
All I see is boasting of I have increased my tithe
God will not come down to fight anyone
He is the word of God has being given for correction
So if one is correcting in error
Show him
Not insult him
You all have used threats
Real Christians are no more buying it
Show us from the bible
That's the only authority we know
But u all worship daddy and mummy GO
So I guess u can't angry

We members of Christ embassy rebuke you..
you are not part of us
We know ourselves.. we know how we talk...we don't talk like you just did...On behalf of BELIEVERS LOVEWOLRD INCORPORATED...we say we don't know you and you are not part of us... WE live a happier world with love
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tiredoflife(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
femmyapson:

We members of Christ embassy rebuke you..
you are not part of us
We know ourselves.. we know how we talk...we don't talk like you just did...On behalf of BELIEVERS LOVEWOLRD INCORPORATED...we say we don't know you and you are not part of us... WE live a happier world with love

Doesn't change the fact that non of u have quoted a counter verse
Freeze maynot be right but ur answers are needed
Either u shut up
Or stop throwing sentiments as Bible verses
Why do u think pastor Chris gives time for questions during Communion service
Like I said
I know more than u dummies claim
And ur rebuke doesn't change the fact that none of u have quoted anything but anger towards freeze angry
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by BoboKush(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:

it's really urgent bro sad
that's why I asked just pray God won't put u in a situation that will make u ask ppl u don't know for money

It is wel.... Thought it those jokers... God Wil provide
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yabaleftstudent: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
BoboKush:

It is wel.... Thought it those jokers... God Wil provide
It was not.. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by alexiej(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
phorget:

Well,the last time I checked,English language hasnt paid my bills but I'm not really sure about you though.
Keep speaking or writing your impeccable English language on a forum that doesn't even recognize who you are and never you bother me with your needless corrections please.

Hahaha. Honey, another error there. I didn't make any correction to your English, I only suggested a better question. You should be fine. Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.