Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of (36651 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AprokoGirl: 8:46am On May 16, 2019
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AprokoGirl: 8:46am On May 16, 2019
grin grin , hmmm
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by donbachi(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2019
So ur dream is to snatch ned nwoko from her....keep dreaming.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by SageMK: 9:00am On May 16, 2019
I like her honesty.
Most Nigerian women will jump at the chance too.

She is allowed to dream. But it would never be a reality.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by internationalman(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2019
An average poor girl could be happier than this Regina Daniels..

Who knows if her family is using her to pay the debt they once owed Ned Nwoko's family..

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by itspzpics(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2019
Farm tools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by qualityovenbake(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2019
Her dream can only come through if she is 19yrs. Ned like dem young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by axcerin: 10:13am On May 16, 2019
cool
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Houseofglam7(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Ciaos: 10:19am On May 16, 2019
Dream well well you hear, no put your Hmmmmm at use, dey dream for there. Na when dem carry demself come outside you think say dem start the thing? Pray make your own way you dey chop for secret now to marry you too .Finish!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by afroniger: 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
That is to say, it all boils down to money for most of these Nollywood women. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
This is why Nigerians refer to Actresses as Ashawo...

That's what they are.... Prostitutes

Punna for money...

16 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Dadaboy: 12:38pm On May 16, 2019
I had opportunity to mess her sometime ago, seing this post makes me regret why i played a cool guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Jaynom(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2019
grin
Most Nigerian girls/women are lazy. They just want to be taken care of. They don't want to do anything except Slay on Instagram!

14 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2019
Forget Nigerian women. Their love for money and the competition amongst themselves is equal to none. They're irredeemable.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Architectsly: 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
No mind d mama hare
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
Aunty Regina.....that is the example of a threat....

Up your game, Aunty Regina...up your game! grin

4 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by KKKWHITE(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
95 percent of girls are just liabilities ??

11 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Akinola2543(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by gurunlocker: 12:40pm On May 16, 2019
She should keep dreaming...

Make she no go chop potty for Dubai grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by GOFRONT(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2019
Na dem
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by AllenSpencer: 12:41pm On May 16, 2019
See what dis thing wey look like juju dey envy

smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by exlinklodge: 12:42pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmmmm

Body go come down now

Though I wish her well
Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2019
Like someone earlier said that... Regina Daniel's Pucci is the most expensive pussi right now in Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Okoyeebows: 12:42pm On May 16, 2019
Most of these girls are very stupid. All they do is become jealous of their friends and try to sabotage their friends.

Just watch, Ned Nwoko would still chop plenty of these girls.

11 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 16, 2019
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by fasho01(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2019
She is not only speaking her mind, but that of a vast majority of ladies as well.. And in the reverse, a large majority of guys as well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Rosarie(f): 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
I pity any lady who will see all these yeye brities as models

2 Likes

Re: Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of by Yankiss(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
The lady is a most truthful lady. Many of those bashing RD are in fact wishing they were in her shoes. grin grin grin She in fact hit jackpot. If Ned Nwoko is gone, she will become instant billionaire with her inheritances and continue with the guy next door. Who is fooling who?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.