Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo (75354 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by dably: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Despited being sanctioned from NYSC service, super star musician Davido and his beautiful girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Avril love up in new adorable photo from the kitchen.

No more bedroom, it's now kitchen love! Lol

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/davido-and-his-girlfriend-chioma-shares-beautiful-love-up-photo

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by dably: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by dably: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Angelben10(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by CastedGist: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Rextizzle(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Davido have used and over used this girl, including her Destiny.
I wonder how the depth of her Virgina will be like, after numerous pounding from the omo baba olowo's bamboo dick.

37 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by keryj(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
People we just enter kitchen snap, how is it news. Not as if they are cooking

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
I initially thought this Davido-chioma relationship was a joke at the beginning.They have proven I and everyone who was skeptical about the longevity of their relationship wrong.People said Davido was an implacable philanderer and as a result,his relationship with chioma wouldn't stand the test of time.Some even said chioma is just part of his plan to overtake tubaba as the Abraham of our time grin
But to the chagrin of many,Their relationship is waxing stronger day by day.It is obvious that Davido has found love.He seems to be more mature in the way he handles things than before.That is what happens when you have the right partner beside you.They impart your attitude positively.
I'm really happy for them.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by festusparkz419(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
chefchi or what ever they call you, am happy for you oo.

But i will not be more happy for you when OBO finally dump you

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

#teamwaitingforchiomabreakup

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by tym92(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
k
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
festusparkz419:

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

More what?

16 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by obojememe: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
igbos are winning!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Secretgistblog: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Love is sweet

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
I wonder how the depth of her Virgina will be like, after numerous pounding from the omo baba olowo's bamboo dick.
Davido has...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Rextizzle(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kolombz:
I initially thought this Davido-chioma relationship was a joke at the beginning.They have proven me and everyone who was skeptical about the longevity of their relationship wrong.People said Davido was an implacable philanderer and as a result,his relationship with chioma wouldn't stand the test of time.Some even said chioma is just part of his plan to overtake tubaba as the Abraham of our time grin
But to the chagrin of many,Their relationship is waxing stronger day by day.It is obvious that Davido has found love.He seems to be more mature in the way he handles things than before.That is what happens when you have the right partner beside you.They impart your attitude positively.
It won't last, believe me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Olujoe1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
I guess I entered the wrong room, I need iron I wan iron

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by RexEmmyGee: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Stay there its possible he never touch her. The same jazz she used to get him is protecting her kitty. The more he craze and he didn't get, the more the value

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by SingleWahala(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin....Skelewuying inside giant .......

4 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Rawmalik: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
festusparkz419:

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

Run along little boy, go and join your mates who are still feeding from a bottle. You don't belong here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by tokrizy: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cute
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by kenodrill: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bleeping the hell outa chioma even in the kitchen..
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by pabon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
这很漂亮

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
This Igbo girl dan wash give dis guy drink coz I notice say since e jam dis girl, e kuku lose d small sense wey hin get. Dude's been acting like a woman lately oio

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
pabon:
这很漂亮
会说英语

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by opribo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Marry this girl once and for all of you truly love her and give her her full respect. Which one is girlfriend 'upandan'

As a girlfriend she cannot be given her full honour as Davido's babe. As a matter of fact she is seen as being used by Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Moiking(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
I go love o... cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by kenodrill: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kolombz:
I initially thought this Davido-chioma relationship was a joke at the beginning.They have proven me and everyone who was skeptical about the longevity of their relationship wrong.People said Davido was an implacable philanderer and as a result,his relationship with chioma wouldn't stand the test of time.Some even said chioma is just part of his plan to overtake tubaba as the Abraham of our time grin

Not until davido takes her to the altar and confirm her his lawfully wedded wife their relationship not matter how sugar coated it appears is still a capital JoKE

5 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by easynetsms(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is wat we call u belong to d kitchen and d other room according to Baba

Need cheap internet data that will last for 3 month, check my profile for contact details

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.