Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo (75366 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Epifanio(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Modarun:

But not as hard and as deep like those two Yoruba Baby mamas. Maybe thats why Davido cant seem to get enough, dont you think?

Funny enough they are actually more beautiful and richer than this igbo putrid smelling vormit.
THE reason he is still with that witch is because she has gone diabolical, because of his money.

DAVIDO DUMP THAT TRASH IN THE GARBAGE TRUCK AND GO AND PICK A GOOD GIRL FROM YOUR HOMETOWN.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by KhallyZeltz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
...How does this help moi life??...
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Elxandre(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
opribo:
Marry this girl once and for all of you truly love her and give her her full respect. Which one is girlfriend 'upandan'

As a girlfriend she cannot be given her full honour as Davido's babe. As a matter of fact she is seen as being used by Davido.
For all we can see, she's the one using him.

We didn't know her before she met davido.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
festusparkz419:
chefchi or what ever they call you, am happy for you oo.

But i will not be more happy for you when OBO finally dump you

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

#teamwaitingforchiomabreakup
What of he doesn't?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by olamy7(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
obojememe:
igbos are winning!!!
pls sir/ma...go and get some sense
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
opribo:
Marry this girl once and for all of you truly love her and give her her full respect. Which one is girlfriend 'upandan'

As a girlfriend she cannot be given her full honour as Davido's babe. As a matter of fact she is seen as being used by Davido.
Have you gotten married to ur girlfriend?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
nokatakata:
The only thing she does with her life now is cooking for drunk, noisy group of boys. Every time cook cook cook. School she nor go and the fooli.sh davido boy nor gree marry her once and for all. Instead of using the girl to promote your music and celebrity life style and using her as personal chef to feed your entourage, why not just marry her and let her know she is secured instead of all these paparazzi. God go punish davido if him go open him dirty mouth say him no marry the girl again.
Y r u frustrated over their affair? face ur miserable life on peace, even if he doesn't marry her is it ur business? stop taking everything u see on social media too personal
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
festusparkz419:

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

bur which kain bad belle be this?

But blogging is turning journalism and news into shallow nonsense. So what if they took a pic in the kitchen, does that translate to news?
Is there something we shld know about the kitchen apart from the fact that they took a picture there?

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
It won't last, believe me.

For it to even last till this point, it counts for something

Chioma from what I see will always have a place in David heart, even if the relationship no work out
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Melian:

I can't prove you're igbo but I do know say igbo people no dey see money for face, dem go wan attach. Their men would scam and steal, their women on the other hand will give their puccies away to be fuckkked and used by yoruba demons. Lol.

See how you wrote an epistle in the typical manner an igbo woman will rejoice over her daughter finding herself a rich man. Lol. Diggers.

Look at this one undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by jife(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Davido have used and over used this girl, including her Destiny.
I wonder how the depth of her Virgina will be like, after numerous pounding from the omo baba olowo's bamboo dick.
issit your wife
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by jife(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
They are two consenting adults and happy too.many are married but not half as happy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Zyrac: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
festusparkz419:

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

Wait for your own blessings.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by staytravel: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
They are soooo cute!!!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by dablazor: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Davido has...

Compared to constructions, I’d say spelling mistakes are easier to spot. They stick out and are more basic. Yet, people don’t care about mastering their spellings and thus rely extensively on spellcheck—you inclusive it might seem.
I’m surprised you didn’t spot the “despited” in the OP’s construction. [CQ: a preposition, portrayed as an intransitive verb--the verb variant of “despite” (which is non-standard) is a transitive verb, not intransitive.]
Perhaps you care more about comments than the main article. Nonetheless, if you are genuinely poised to promote the use of grammar (not for show-off), I fancy you’d focus your "grammar comb" on Nairaland articles, most of which are cluttered with patent oversights. You see, unlike individual comments, they boast a broader reach. One would expect a Grammar Nazi to have long acknowledged this and be methodical.

PS: Besides, I don’t know about you, but the phrase “sanctioned from NYSC,” among other constructions in this article, is cringe-making and flawed grammar.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by dablazor: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

More what?
It’s all about preference and the style guide you follow. In informal and general contexts, I see nothing wrong with “more happy,” although happier is preferable and not as wordy. So, it’s not necessarily an error. I have read best-selling books that have gone through all of three editing phases but employ “more” rather than “–er” in their narratives. And we natives would often switch between the two, depending on the mood or context.
Talk about descriptive and prescriptive grammar. Grammar Nazis would generally have no problem with this construction, some linguists and most editors might.
-
Given, ESL students, non-native English speakers are taught to use –er and –est for comparatives and superlatives.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by nokatakata: 1:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:

Y r u frustrated over their affair? face ur miserable life on peace, even if he doesn't marry her is it ur business? stop taking everything u see on social media too personal

I for yab you but wetin go yab you dey your body.. mgbeke
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by LockDown69(m): 1:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Donatello grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Princezibk: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Are you done talking? Amebo
festusparkz419:

#trash
#proisoncooker
#husband snatcher

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by opribo(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:

Have you gotten married to ur girlfriend?

Our own is not on social media so nobody knows us. If it works out great if not at least she still has her dignity intact.

This one now we can only pray that Davido doesn't dumb her after all said and done else she will have a name that will be following her. Like all the ex babymama of our celebrities that have moved on the social media never stops to refer to them as ex babymama of so so person while the celebrities are not so tagged.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
opribo:

Our own is not on social media so nobody knows us. If it works out great if not at least she still has her dignity intact.

This one now we can only pray that Davido doesn't dumb her after all said and done else she will have a name that will be following her. Like all the ex babymama of our celebrities that have moved on the social media never stops to refer to them as ex babymama of so so person while the celebrities are not so tagged.

Your "dignity" part is highly misogynistic......
If they are "tagged"
.So what?
The thing is that these women in many cases refuse to be useful to themselves

If they are, no matter the tag the useless Nigerian society gives them for their past, they are getting ahead and living life.

Everyone should be useful to themselves and forget what the society has to say.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by opribo(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Ugosample:

Your "dignity" part is highly misogynistic......
If they are "tagged"
.So what?
The thing is that these women in many cases refuse to be useful to themselves

If they are, no matter the tag the useless Nigerian society gives them for their past, they are getting ahead and living life.

Everyone should be useful to themselves and forget what the society has to say.

Wow, people like you are to be feared. I grew up to know that one's name is very important. I abhore anything that brings shame to me, therefore I will rather not be found wanting than to bring shame upon myself.

You come across to me as someone who has no shame whatsoever, for people like you, they can do the unthinkable as long as they achieve their selfish and ulterior objective. You don't care whatever happens to anyone else even your family members who may share in the shame of your actions you don't care, you just move on.

It is shameless people like you that has kept this nation like this. As far as you have done what pleases you, mankind can go to blazes. I dread your type bro. Someone once said we are here to make this place a better place for you and me.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2018
opribo:

Wow, people like you are to be feared. I grew up to know that ones name
hmmm
why should I be feared?
Because I do stuff without giving a f**k about what the society thinks?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Modarun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Epifanio:

Funny enough they are actually more beautiful and richer than this igbo putrid smelling vormit.
THE reason he is still with that witch is because she has gone diabolical, because of his money.

DAVIDO DUMP THAT TRASH IN THE GARBAGE TRUCK AND GO AND PICK A GOOD GIRL FROM YOUR HOMETOWN.

Bros dont kill yourself over somekne elses choices, Davido ypu are defending has IBO blood running through his veins, i bet you dont know his grandmum is from thesame State with Chioma? I dnt understand the disdain you people have for that girl, what has she done to you lots that you always sort to either degenerate her each time her name pops up on NL?
I know what am about to say now will be painful.
1. She is not the one chasing Davido, he is the one chasing her.
2. She isnt a gold digger if she was like the other two, she would have been pregnant with his child.
3. She is by far smarter than the other bunch, cos she is smart enough to know being babay mama is not an upgrade.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Epifanio(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Modarun:

Bros dont kill yourself over somekne elses choices, Davido ypu are defending has IBO blood running through his veins, i bet you dont know his grandmum is from thesame State with Chioma? I dnt understand the disdain you people have for that girl, what has she done to you lots that you always sort to either degenerate her each time her name pops up on NL?
I know what am about to say now will be painful.
1. She is not the one chasing Davido, he is the one chasing her.
2. She isnt a gold digger if she was like the other two, she would have been pregnant with his child.
3. She is by far smarter than the other bunch, cos she is smart enough to know being babay mama is not an upgrade.

And you sat down to type this trash? you actually thought you could impress me with the whole bla bla bla igbo bullcrap ? He can have askadian blood for all i care, I don't give a rat ass. Every thing and everybody you mentioned up there is worth less than nothing to me.
So You should take your own advice and don't kill the rest of your already depleted brain cells by boring me with your worthless moral preaching.

AND IT'S BEST FOR DAVIDO TO DUMP THAT GOLD DIGGING PUTRID SMELLING AKPU EATING PIG.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Onyi22(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
nokatakata:

I for yab you but wetin go yab you dey your body.. mgbeke
Face ur miserable life on peace
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Modarun(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Epifanio:

And you sat down to type this trash? you actually thought you could impress me with the whole bla bla bla igbo bullcrap ? He can have askadian blood for all i care, I don't give a rat ass. Every thing and everybody you mentioned up there is worth less than nothing to me.
So You should take your own advice and don't kill the rest of your already depleted brain cells by boring me with your worthless moral preaching.

AND IT'S BEST FOR DAVIDO TO DUMP THAT GOLD DIGGING PUTRID SMELLING AKPU EATING PIG.

Goan and kill yourself. Ugly ass Afonja. grin
Epifanio:

Goan and kill yourself. Ugly ass Afonja.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Epifanio(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Modarun:

Goan and kill yourself. Ugly ass Afonja. grin

Goan and kill yourself. Ugly ass Afonja.

HA! HA! HA! HA! COMING FROM AN UGLY SUB-HUMANOID PRIMATE, THAT'S RICH.

I'M NOT AN AFONJA OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR SOUTH WEST PEOPLE. SO YOU CAN AS WELL JUST SAVE THE PLANET YOUR EXISTENCE BY....................OH WELL!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW...........

DON'T MENTION ME AGAIN THOUGH , THIS IS EXHAUSTING.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nature8(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Kolombz:
I initially thought this Davido-chioma relationship was a joke at the beginning.They have proven I and everyone who was skeptical about the longevity of their relationship wrong.People said Davido was an implacable philanderer and as a result,his relationship with chioma wouldn't stand the test of time.Some even said chioma is just part of his plan to overtake tubaba as the Abraham of our time grin
But to the chagrin of many,Their relationship is waxing stronger day by day.It is obvious that Davido has found love.He seems to be more mature in the way he handles things than before.That is what happens when you have the right partner beside you.They impart your attitude positively.
I'm really happy for them.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

It's a national cake. Eat and let.others eat grin
1 naira sense, you no get
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo by Meliian(f): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

1 naira sense, you no get

Even the brain of a peahen, you don't have it.

P.S - serves you right goat. You've been banned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.