Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? (14828 Views)

Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Pls I Need Help For Waec Requirements To Study Any Engineering Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Horlawoomey(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
IMO if truly the Op is a student of higher institution, he would not be asking such a dumb and childish question. How can you be refering to one Engineering course as the best when you know there is something called specialization. . . It all depend on the passion you have for your choice of course be it ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. . . . . . As for me i rep CIVIL ENGINEERING for life.
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by tboy08: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Horlawoomey: IMO if truly the Op is a student of higher institution, he would not be asking such a dumb and childish question. How can you be refering to one Engineering course as the best when you know there is something called specialization. . . It all depend on the passion you have for your choice of course be it ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. . . . . . As for me i rep CIVIL ENGINEERING for life.
You're wrong,at least one department must be outstanding especially in terms of job opportunity and creation
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by uceee(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmm.......U've got a nice debate going here. Engineering has totally evolved from centuries ago when all machines where built by Mech. Engrs only, civil engineers built houses and bridges and so on. We are now at the age of collaboration. We design and produce small, medium and large systems that contain components from various aspects of Engineering: Cars, aircrafts etc. So don't worry if your course is the best engineering course. Just worry about being the best in that course so that when we are gonna produce the next big thing we'll be begging you to be part of the team.
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Ayor93(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Mech.Engineering i will always Rep

1 Like

Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Richiez(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Horlawoomey: IMO if truly the Op is a student of higher institution, he would not be asking such a dumb and childish question. How can you be refering to one Engineering course as the best when you know there is something called specialization. . . It all depend on the passion you have for your choice of course be it ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. . . . . . As for me i rep CIVIL ENGINEERING for life.

please read the topic again 'which engineering course do you prefer' and not which engineering course is the best.........your role is to give sound reasons why you prefer a particular engineering programme

1 Like

Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Mbahchiboy(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Some one should plz throw more light on petroleum and petrochemical engineering

1 Like

Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by dayo23(f): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
I represent Elect & Computer, bt civil is d father of all engineering. Electrical has d widest job opportunity and it the most self reliant, electronics,computer,telecomm,control,power &machines all are major in Electrical engineering. Beside electrical I wld prefer Mechanical cos dey are closely related and dey hav wide opportunity too.
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Futurecrown(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Odirah:

I guess u are wrong,am a staff in NUC and 4rm statistics we hv this yr in uniabuja,30% of d engineering fields chosen by by prospective student was chemical engineering,in futo it was 45%,in unilag it was 32%,in UNN,since they dnt offer chemical engineering,d % was much on mechanical(48%),Uniben 39% and so on. So i think most preferable is chemical enginnering cuz of d huge salary received by people workin in oil companies
Dude,your ascertion was wrong as regards to Uniben,the most sough after Engineering in Uniben is Electrical followed by Petroleum,Mechanical.Chemical came distance 4th.
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by hottest111: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yoruba engineering undecided
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by darkhorizon: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
lomaxx:
application of electrical engineering in medicine
that is physics
Re: Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? by Femzi8cul: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
GoGod:
yea nd i knw wht he s up to wf dat course

I don't understand u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When Your Course..is Nt Accredited? / Bossladylaw Business Challenge: Winners To Go Home With N10m, As Knockout Stage / Ekiti varsity sacks 600 over illegal appointment, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.