Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection (1206 Views)

Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why Not Go On Google Now And Search Out "Bloody Metele And Other Stories", it Takes You Straight To My Book... smiley

This Book Is Literally Everywhere cheesy

Bloody Metele Addresses The Mistake Of The Nigerian Government who Did Not Equipe the Army With The Right Weapons... A New Soldier Biola Had His Morale Strampled On.

Other Short Stories Follows Suit...

I Have A Target Of 1500 buyers and Only You Can Help Me... The Purchase Is In Your Hands. With Successful Sales I Will Be Able To Get A System to Work On Bigger Books And My Movie Scripts cheesy

Your Purchase Will Determine What I Will Unleash Next.

Your Support Will Favour You And I Greatly because Will Successful Support I Wont Stop Surprising You smiley

https://www.okadabooks.com/user/The_director_2671

The Best You Can Do For Me Is Sharing This Post With Your Friends On Social Media And Your Purchase. Thank You! smiley

Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe Highqueen Saffi Lalasticlala Seun Lefulefu UDUJ IamD18 Mrbolt555 Smart6 Ayamdani Gabbynak Rick9 Lalas247 Isilove Winningeleven UyaiIncomparabl

1 Like

Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
My Payment For Okadabooks Feature Tab Will Expire On Monday. Your Support Is Needed
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by WinningEleven(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
Why Not Go On Google Now And Search Out "Bloody Metele And Other Stories", it Takes You Straight To My Book... smiley

This Book Is Literally Everywhere cheesy

Bloody Metele Addresses The Mistake Of The Nigerian Government who Did Not Equipe the Army With The Right Weapons... A New Soldier Biola Had His Morale Strampled On.

Other Short Stories Follows Suit...

I Have A Target Of 1500 buyers and Only You Can Help Me... The Purchase Is In Your Hands. With Successful Sales I Will Be Able To Get A System to Work On Bigger Books And My Movie Scripts cheesy

Your Purchase Will Determine What I Will Unleash Next.

Your Support Will Favour You And I Greatly because Will Successful Support I Wont Stop Surprising You smiley

https://www.okadabooks.com/user/The_director_2671

The Best You Can Do For Me Is Sharing This Post With Your Friends On Social Media And Your Purchase. Thank You! smiley
I never knew you were a writer
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
I never knew you were a writer
I Am cheesy
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
smiley
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Politicians I Greet Una...
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Still Got This
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2018
GOOD MORNING smiley
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
cry
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2018
We Got You Covered
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Good Morning
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
smiley Merry Xmas
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New Year smiley
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good Morning smiley
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello People
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Good Morning
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Morning Politicians
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Greetings Sirs
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunday
Re: You Need To See This Book titled Bloody Metele!!! Short Stories Collection by IamPlato(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Good Day People

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Dino Melaiye Says Next Level Na Grave Side' On Xmas Day And Nigerians Respo / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaign In Katsina State Today / Muslim Man Helps Christian Woman Who Was Almost Killed For Voting Another Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.