Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) (29503 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Prophet777: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
The very first time I am seeing Dr. Olukoya interacting with a chronic politician. I sincerely respected him for that... Anyway, the reason for the visitation is clear. I am also a prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by saintdas1: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
ChubbySteve:
serious something
grin
ChubbySteve:
serious something
hmmm 2019 by d corner
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mehn that chair is dope
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by tatibillion: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
ayomilore:
Olukoya is another respected man of God after Adeboye and Kumuyi who hardly mingle with politicians. The visit is normal and does not connote any political association.
shut up, respected by you and blind followers
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by tatibillion: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Boy watch your mouth so you can still have it to feed yourself tomorow.That is a very dangerous pastor who doesnt spare his enemies. He stops them before they stop him. Be warned!

#Richdad
You're a fear monger. Pastor worshipper
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Hezekiah5050(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Man on fire!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by penplus: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
My G.O
A TRUE MAN OF GOD

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Every senior Pastor/Bishop/GO is now trying to affiliate wit one politician or a political party. Hmm wetin concern me sef?

Read what you typed: the GO of MFM, a congregation of millions is "trying to affiliate" with an elected state governor?

Will you say Pastor Chris was trying to associate with Sanwo-Olu of Lagos or OBJ?

My dear, levels dey...

Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olukoya sef don join dem over to u nigerians no hope for our society again this politicians have bought the judiciary n religious leaders na only God we get now i hope dis pastor worshippers in naija can see dat dis pastors are just mere mortals like dem!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
ayomilore:
Olukoya is another respected man of God after Adeboye and Kumuyi who hardly mingle with politicians. The visit is normal and does not connote any political association.

And who is a direspected man of the devil?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice development.. Akwa ibom state will never remain the same again....

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by goat22: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
CoolAmbience:

And who is a direspected man of the devil?
You. You dey sell pure water abi? Bring 2 there make you use am chop small.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by ayomilore: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
tatibillion:
shut up, respected by you and blind followers

Guy please guide your utterances diligently so that you will not offend God through these revered men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by vaca1: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
i'm a Catholic but have so much love this Pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by kerry57: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
May God bless MFM, bless Akwa ibom, bless IMO and bless naija finally by giving us the right leaders

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
My General Overseer,Dr.D.K Olukoya

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
The G.O. who preaches that people should stop depending on their Pastors for miracles!

He expects his Church members to fight their battles in accordance with his do it yourself ministry.

I love listening to his teachings on spiritual development. It makes a significant impact on one's views about life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by easy34(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice sofa tho
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
Boy watch your mouth so you can still have it to feed yourself tomorow.That is a very dangerous pastor who doesnt spare his enemies. He stops them before they stop him. Be warned!

#Richdad

Nonsense
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by colestephan86: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
miqos02:
This pastor stingy oh, with all his money e no fit sow good trousers. Haba
I'm sure you are familiar with the story of a man, his donkey and his son.
If he wear Gucci or fendi u go talk
If he wears akpoche u go still talk
If he goes around naked u go still complain

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Jasmine4(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wow! Uyo is blessed Thank God for a wonderful crusade..

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
tatibillion:
You're a fear monger. Pastor worshipper

What do you think monger means? Na so person go just type wetin eh no know. How does monger goes or relates with fear now?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by ransome001(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2018
MFM G O IS NOT KNOWN FOR SUCH.................members go use prayer point pursue m................you cant bribe that man...he even even richer than the state governor himself.............yeee who slap me??

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:21am On Dec 09, 2018
colestephan86:

I'm sure you are familiar with the story of a man, his donkey and his son.
If he wear Gucci or fendi u go talk
If he wears akpoche u go still talk
If he goes around naked u go still complain
I was only joking, I know him as a humble man

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2018
udom is trying,but the way he is going,he will not be able to complete uyo -etinan road,even in his second tenure.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Nonsense
you're always full of shit,with everything.you are in the same age group with buharam,while your brain is in bracket with indomie generation
Re: Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2018
So na this man dey cause traffic congestion for Onike on Sundays and Wednesdays angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / 'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi / Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.