Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The answered Prayer Of A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The answered Prayer Of A Muslim (1276 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by AloyEmeka8: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
How do muslims get their proof that  Allah has answered their prayers or do they rely on occurrences that look or sound like what they prayed for?. How can a muslim be sure that his/her allah hears his/her prayers?
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by AloyEmeka8: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
Can some muslim please tell me how you determine that Allah have answered  your prayers. Why are you so sure that the miracle or answered prayer  is from your Allah?
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by Jarus(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
I expect you to respect Allah, even if you don't believe in Him. Starting it with small letter is disrespectful.
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by AloyEmeka8: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
Corrected. I didn't know it matters. Is there any verse in the quran that obligates us to start Allah's name with a capital letter or is it a formulated idea?. Do you stress the capital A while pronouncing it too?
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by zayhal(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Corrected. I didn't know it matters. Is there any verse in the quran that obligates us to start Allah's name with a capital letter or is it a formulated idea?. Do you stress the capital A while pronouncing it too?

Even a child knows that the spelling of proper nouns are started with capital letters. Hypocrisy.
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by Jarus(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

No. No special verse. It's just the rule of English. I believe you know God and god mean different things. Starting Allah with a, just like God with small g, is irreverent.
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by AloyEmeka8: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ok I get it. Now can somebody answer my question?
Re: The answered Prayer Of A Muslim by tunde1200(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
respect is reciprocal

(1) (Reply)

Menace Of Wahhabism? / You Can Perform Jumuah In The Morning / Hello Mr Abuzola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.