Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding (39107 Views)

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by ceeceeuwa: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Onye nzuzu!
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Bhezzi: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
efemena5050:
God punish this fool he just love to dey show off always if I have my way I ll kill this man even devil no go see him spirit to even carry go hell

Bro, watch it.. hate turns someone into a demon..
Hate buh dnt allow it turn u to a devilish being
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Cogs(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
efemena5050:
God punish this fool he just love to dey show off always if I have my way I ll kill this man even devil no go see him spirit to even carry go hell

Baba you they vex ooo
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Cogs(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
femtex007:
What is d use of the wing that cannot fly...... Rubbish.

Savage baba, na you ooo
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Africankel(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Most reasonable comment.

Nathan2016:
Going through the comment, you will see the hate in peoples heart.
Dude is just being himself, not harming anyone and people who havent met him is just spurring trash

I cant do what he did or does, but I dont care if he does it. It is his life. No one else. Life is damn short to be on people opinions

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by FarahAideed: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2018
efemena5050:

So you will kill him just because of the way he dresses ? I am confused
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by hundredrivas(m): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2018
This guy must have been a kite in his former life.

Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2018
This one is weird o....will give little kids at the wedding nightmares lol. The black wings...really weird. No hypocrisy bikok
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by ehinmowo: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Nathan2016:
Going through the comment, you will see the hate in peoples heart.
Dude is just being himself, not harming anyone and people who havent met him is just spurring trash

I cant do what he did or does, but I dont care if he does it. It is his life. No one else. Life is damn short to be on people opinions

I hope you wouldn't complain if someone comes to your wedding with a horn, celestial sutana and without footwear? because e be like say been normal has been redefined these days.
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by kerry57: 4:20am On Dec 09, 2018
I have said it time without number that this guy does not do any of these with his right senses. Where he got his money from have kept him in this condition and he can't help it.
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Alexrayz(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Kenzico:
angry

very soon....this baseless thread will enter FP

Well I heard people actually pay money so their writeup be put on fp so this how it is
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by sawdi: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Mrpojj:

You u fine?

No. I worwor die grin
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Boyooosa(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Is he promoting the wedding or self?
Mike Bamiloye, we know. This Mike....
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Starks: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2018
old olodo
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Paul112(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Abnormality in d highest form, brainless pretty mike
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by hefeeluv: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Controversial Lagos Socialite, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Pretty Mike stepped out in big black wings to the wedding of a friend of his which took place today.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/socialite-pretty-mike-steps-out-in-big-black-wings.html

rubbish
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Koralords: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2018
The wedding no go last as na Una invite devil Into the wedding
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by brownbib(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2018
spooky
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by foreshore(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Controversial Lagos Socialite, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Pretty Mike stepped out in big black wings to the wedding of a friend of his which took place today.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/socialite-pretty-mike-steps-out-in-big-black-wings.html

This one nah eiye member
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Casemiro(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Why would I allow my husband to keep someone like this as a friend na wa o
abi na
> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by WaffenSS(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Here's a man who clearly needs help
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
It's just a costume, no big deal!! chai! Nigerians! grin
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Nathan2016: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
ehinmowo:

I hope you wouldn't complain if someone comes to your wedding with a horn, celestial sutana and without footwear? because e be like say been normal has been redefined these days.

What do you mean. I will not complain. As far as I invited someone and he or she is not publicly showing an indecent dressing, exposing body part. I dont have issue with it. The person who invited the guy didnt complain, the people that witness the wedding didnt complain. It is you guys who are seeing it online that is complaining.

If you want a good successful life: Dont drink panadol for another person head. You will OD Yourself
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
This disgusting faggott should be arrested

angry

arrested for what?
are you stupid?
Re: Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2018
So who em wan use ds em feather de block em view na, Mc b like, “sorry if you know you are the owner of black feather at the center of the venue, pls arrange yourself, you are blocking some persons view”.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo) / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.