Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria (13575 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Praizeupdates: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Swag king Oluwo of Iwo land has call out nigerian government to outlaw secret societies in Nigeria.

He said this in a post shared on his Instagram handle as he lament about ritual killings increasing daily in Nigeria.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/oluwo-of-iwo-call-out-nigerian-govt-to-outlaw-secret-society-in-nigeria/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Praizeupdates: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Olalan(m): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2018
How can it be outlawed when top govt. Officials are members of cults

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Anduku: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2018
As if he himself no belong

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Oluwu of Iwo Again! Wait make we consult the gods.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Factgist: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
I dont think there is any top Nigerian traditional ruler who doesnt beloong to a secret society doing secret sacrifices for secret gods in secret hidden places

12 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by PROPHETmichael: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
How can they outlaw what they are part of?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by stanliwise(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Anduku:
spotted

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by ct2: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
King with class, I wish my town had a king

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

They are outlawed sir...go and read the 1999 Constitution.

Section 38 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended)

Article 4. Nothing in this section shall entitle any person to form, take part in the activity or be a member of secret society.

15 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
my favorite afonja king

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by condralbedez: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
The king self nah member .the guy nah tight german

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by easynetsms(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by kehinde1588(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
You have said well sir.
They are becoming threat and nuisance to the society. Despite knowing that their end is always bad, many young and old individuals still indulge in it truncating peoples lives especially the young ones and the women/ladies. There is need for serious clampdown on them.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by sawdi: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Ritual killing is one of the most underrated crime in Nigeria. The number of people that die due to it will surprise you, thing is it's only the ones that we see we know. Just imagine it!

13 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Gozzzy(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
this oluwo na rugged game man naa... if u see am you go know.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Codezz: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2018
Emir of Iwo land grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by BAILMONEY: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2018
THE GREATEST EMIR OF YORUBA LAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by stephmike(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Anduku:
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by lonelydora: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Cultism in Rivers State is like a normal thing for every family. You see people boldly talking about it openly. Lecturers, Policemen, even teachers identify with one cult group or another.

They now have it even in secondary schools (boys and girls schools inclusive)

Icelanders, Vikings, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2018
He is trying to go after Ogboni

They will come for him.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by NumbEmotions(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Yes, even your throne should be abolished!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by computerglobal(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Anduku:

Him belong besides na their leader

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Felixalex(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2018
Mehn dis kind ehn, chai
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Profayo: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2018
When there are highly influential people as members, Dele Momodu boldly posted a ceremony involving members of a particular confraternity recently.

https://www.nairaland.com/4893167/why-nigerias-poverty-rate-cannot#73672532
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by Lambapapa(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
The king self nah member .the guy nah tight german
.hw u take knw..u na german?..abi lizard
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Even Jss3 boys in my area don belong
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Olu-iwo's title are very wrong. I am sure he gave himself those titles

He is not alase lori orisa, and he is not a role Olodumare

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria by condralbedez: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Lambapapa:
.hw u take knw..u na german?..abi lizard
e be like say ur head they pain u ?how i take knw,as my father nah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor's Iwaji (New Yam) Festival 2019 / Why Do Men Give Women Wedding Ring? / Somali Traditional Dress And Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.