Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) (28072 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Chelsea and the Met Police are reportedly investigating an issue after a video of Raheem Sterling emerged appearing to be racially abused during Manchester City's loss on Saturday.

Sterling was near the touchline and heading for the corner as he was abused by a fan, who shouted ‘f**king black c**t, f**k off’.Another shouts ‘f**k you, you c**t’.

The disguting video was posted on Twitter by John Sproull and it is being reported the first man was removed from the stadium.

However, A Chelsea spokesman said: "We are aware of video footage and reports. We will investigate the matter and take the strongest possible action where necessary.”

MySportDab report The Met Police said: "We are aware of a video circulating online in which it is claimed racial abuse was allegedly directed at a player at a Chelsea v Manchester City game at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, December 8.

"We will review the footage to determine whether any offences have been committed."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/chelsea-and-met-police-investigate.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2018
And na England player oo... Racism can't be stopped, some folks are just that stupid

100 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2018
chelSHIT should be fined by the FA

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2018
I don't think racism will stop. Even some that doesn't speak it, act it.

Over to lalasticlala & mynd44

22 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Chelsea fans are nasty in the UK and in Nigeria.
They should rename the club "Agbero FC".

Don't take it seriously, this is me throwing bants

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2018
I know they can’t swallowed the lost in peace !

Chelsea fvcking city since the time of methuselah

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2018
I know say arsenal no fit do this kind thing

Up gooners!!!

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2018
grin
Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Proper investigation should be done and right action taken. We shouldn't insult them after beating them mercilessly grin
Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Mynd44:

Don't take it seriously likewise tongue

17 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Mynd44:

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by epadomo(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
All I know say we CHELSEA dismantle man city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by LeeMason(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
If they could do this to cute Sterling, a player in their national team, imagine what they ll do to Liverpools Mane

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by adecz: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Na our black leaders dey fall our
black hands... undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by andrew444(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Sterling was just smiling,that should piss off the garlic smelling racists

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by DesChyko: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Not funny at all
And he plays for England too.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
d same
Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Chelsea should be the last club to encourage racism. The foundation of the success of the club over the years has been the performances of coloured players e.g Makelele, Ashley Cole, Drogba, Essien, N'Golo Kante ... At one point, 60% of Chelsea players during Mourinho's first reign were blacks. They should seriously punish the culprits.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Civilized countries know how to address issues irrespective of who or what u are.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Racism won't stop until they stop using all these:

Blacklist, black book, etc.

Why would you pot 'every other colour balls before the black ball in snooker game?

That one concern them.....for a day, i became a Chelsea fan

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Christafarian(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2018
The same player the alleged racist shares nationality with. What manner of creation!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by andrew444(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2018
epadomo:
All I know say we CHELSEA dismantle man city

You dismantle mancity to win the league or what ?

Una no go let us hear word ,he just dey be una like say na World Cup final ,Chelsea fans behaving like stoke city fans because dem win mancity .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
There is no place like Africa, the home of every black man.

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by mrkels(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
So what if they cursed him ?

In Nigeria don’t we insult ourselves everyday ?

He should grow a tough skin and score more goals against Chelsea next time they meet .

That would make the racist fans shut it.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2018
That's y I'm always proud to b black and Igbo....I don't bleach and prefer speaking my language to English...
BC no matter how you try to b like these people, they will never respect you.....
So.....be yourself.....
Learn from the Asians

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) by iamrapper(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2018
why did chelsea win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos) / Kobe Bryant's Pilot Thought He Was Climbing While Descending - NTSB Report / Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.