Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier (3595 Views)

Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Kidnappers Of Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, Buhari's Prayer Warrior Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by mmb(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by amaniro: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2018
One of the very honest Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by zlantanfan: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Biafra slayer

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:
One of the very honest Northerners.

Who dealt very well with biafrans in 1967 together with Buhari, OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma and the rest.

Very brave and honest man indeed

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by 0balufonlll: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Who dealt very well with biafrans in 1967 together with Buhari, OBJ, IBB, TY Danjuma and the rest.

LMAO! I am weak.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2018
0balufonlll:

LMAO! I am weak.

How for do na? i see he's praising his Islamic cleric master so i'm helping him remember other reasons to worship the guy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by amaniro: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Lol Northerners are not recognized outside Nigeria. One white woman once asked me if its only Igbos and Yorubas that are in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by 0balufonlll: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

How for do na? i see he's praising his Islamic cleric master so i'm helping him remember other reasons to worship the guy cheesy

Loool. You have put that man in an unfavourable mental situation. I wonder how he is coping with the reality you afforded him. grin cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by chloride6: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2018
The dude is also a medical doctor
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by lonecatt(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

yes he is a brave soldier which is why we will join hands with him to send the lifelessness one back to daura where his cows awaits him.
Thanks for showing respect to the indomitable fighter because sending the cow back to daura is a done deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
lonecatt:
yes he is a brave soldier which is why we will join hands with him to send the lifelessness one back to daura where his cows awaits him.
Thanks for showing respect to the indomitable fighter because sending the cow back to daura is a done deal.

Carry on celebrating him biko. I'm happy you're as I am too. He was a very ruthless soldier
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

Lol Northerners are not recognized outside Nigeria. One white woman once asked me if its only Igbos and Yorubas that are in Nigeria.

But here you're, celebrating one ruthless northerner cheesy

Whether they know him outside or not, it doesn't matter. you and I must still celebrate him

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by amaniro: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

But here you're, celebrating one ruthless northerner cheesy

Whether they know him outside or not, it doesn't matter. you and I must still celebrate him

I celebrate good things and things worth celebration. Ni ranu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
0balufonlll:

Loool. You have put that man in an unfavourable mental situation. I wonder how he is coping with the reality you afforded him. grin cheesy.

Coping with such contradictions isn't a problem for him. Cognitive dissonance is their thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:

I celebrate good things and things worth celebration. Ni ranu

As I am doing with you now

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by Ayobami7(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
各大主流
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Looked more qualified to be soldier than Buhari ever was !!!!! It's clear from his confident stance and good phisique he met the maximum requirement requisite to be a Nigerian soldier including having is WASC cert unlike a dullard we all know who failed to meet the minimum requirement need to joine the Army but yet dishonestly forced himself in with lies and Bigotry... Buhari is the greatest beneficiary of the Nigerian rot yet some people want us to believe he will be the one to fix it ..Not Possible!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by lonecatt(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Carry on celebrating him biko. I'm happy you're as I am too. He was a very ruthless soldier
yes o a rugged one for that matter
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

And this is why Gumi is now Obidiently Atikulating grin grin

cc lzaa velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by 0balufonlll: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Coping with such contradictions isn't a problem for him. Cognitive dissonance is their thing cheesy

LOL baba, your posts dey crack me up (I always look out for your posts though). Those folks dey always hear am for your hand. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
lonecatt:
yes o a rugged one for that matter

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
0balufonlll:

LOL baba, your posts dey crack me up (I always look out for your posts though). Those folks dey always hear am for your hand. cheesy

No be God? Na God o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by BlackPantherxXx: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Yeah they are obidently asslicking.... Biafuro war be damned grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by shukuokukobambi: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yeah they are obidently asslicking.... Biafuro war be damned grin

Na so jare cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by oyatz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
But Buhari will still win the 2019 General elections.

FarahAideed:
Looked more qualified to be soldier than Buhari ever was !!!!! It's clear from his confident stance and good phisique he met the maximum requirement requisite to be a Nigerian soldier including having is WASC cert unlike a dullard we all know who failed to meet the minimum requirement need to joine the Army but yet dishonestly forced himself in with lies and Bigotry... Buhari is the greatest beneficiary of the Nigerian rot yet some people want us to believe he will be the one to fix it ..Not Possible!!!!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by zlantanfan: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
seems everything you must see a way to bring your undiluted hatred and bitterness to everything (I hope your life isn't ruined)?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by FarahAideed: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
seems everything you must see a way to bring your undiluted hatred and bitterness to everything (I hope your life isn't ruined)?
I have never hidden my disdain for Buharis poor leadership so I don't get your point .. The birth of Buhari was where Nigeria got it wrong, that man's existence has set the black race back almost 2 centuries and we need to fix it now ..Buhari Must Go!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by zlantanfan: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have never hidden my disdain for Buharis poor leadership so I don't get your point .. The birth of Buhari was where Nigeria got it wrong, that man's existence has set the black race back almost 2 centuries and we need to fix it now ..Buhari Must Go!!!!!!
Amazing how he is now responsible for the black race problem according to you, evidently you are loosing it and buhari would continue to torment you till 2023, the wicked runneth when no man pursueth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by FarahAideed: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
Amazing how he is now responsible for the black race problem according to you, evidently you are loosing it and buhari would continue to torment you till 2023, the wicked runneth when no man pursueth

He will go back to Daura to torment his family members next year sir
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by Smile4me01(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
What do u want to explain in shaken.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi When He Was A Soldier by Godons1: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
Biafra slayer

You are very correct cheesy

(1) (Reply)

God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... / Just In: Ongoing Ritual Rites To Welcome The Oba And His Staff Of Office Back To / Picture Of The Day, abeg Caption this picture (just for fun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.