Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" (17255 Views)

Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria Vs England Will Be Physical, Raheem Sterling Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Scatterscatter(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
grandstar:

What you're saying is incorrect.

It's like saying all Yoruba's hate Hausa's and only terate them because of Suya.

I've holidayed in England and such belief is absurd. Not all Oyinbo are tbe same.

Watch ," Come dine with me" British edition and you'll be surprised how many blacks have won the show.

They won the show because they were competent and that doesn't translate to love
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
chiedozie198100:

it actually is.
officially?
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by dbynonetwork: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I am a P H D holder I need a girl that is educational to Marriage if you are, call me on 0703 818 8230

Ashawo... undecided

You are a sissy...
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by chiedozie198100: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
officially?

do u need any 'official' statement/document to realize that someone who hates you just because of ur skin colour is MENTALLY UNSTABLE?
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by notoriousbabe: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Ashawo... undecided

You are a sissy...
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
chiedozie198100:

do u need any 'official' statement/document to realize that someone who hates you just because of ur skin colour is MENTALLY UNSTABLE?
then I guess we should find a name to call it, how about "pigmentation identity disorder".
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by chiedozie198100: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
then I guess we should find a name to call it, how about "pigmentation identity disorder".

sounds good to me.

whites have a genuine hatred for blacks. if you've lived abroad you'll experience that first hand.

forget about these deceivers that come to our country as humanitarians and missionaries.

they truly hate us.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by dbynonetwork: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians

Who cares if you are suffering?.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Who cares if you are suffering?.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2018
chiedozie198100:

sounds good to me.

whites have a genuine hatred for blacks. if you've lived abroad you'll experience that first hand.

forget about these deceivers that come to our country as humanitarians and missionaries.

they truly hate us.
the more reason we should stop hating ourselves and fight for the common good of our country and continent.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by 01mcfadden(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Wetin this one dey talk?
Too much for you to comprehend.
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by omohdesmond(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
No racisming
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by dbynonetwork: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I can feed you for the rest of your life..
I can also take care of your needs for the rest of your life..

Happy searching for that rich man..
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by notoriousbabe: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I can feed you for the rest of your life..
I can also take care of your needs for the rest of your life..

Happy searching for that rich man..
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by dbynonetwork: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Lamentations of a BROKE BITCH...
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by notoriousbabe: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Lamentations of a BROKE BITCH...
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Princezibk: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ahahahahahahahha! Nna be careful felly felly wellu... I am coming for you at night
Mcowubaba:
Oyibo people and racism.
Like cake and icing grin grin

What's funny is that both the English national team and Chelsea has a lot of black players, Kante even scored yesterday.

Who will expect anything less from Chelsea fans, even in Nigeria, they are urchins of the society.
Every loud tout, gambler, aro bagger and bandit is a Chelsea supporter angry cheesy grin angry
Causing noise and shouting like uneducated fools every where grin cheesy with their dirty worn out slippers and Micheal Essien jersey

Always ready to fight and attack someone who disagrees with them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Princezibk: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are you one of the uneducated agbero,gambler and tout #mcowubaba is talking about here?na joke i dey oo biko
Dreambeat:
As a Chelsea fan,I condemn in totality all forms racism.If the allegation of racism against Sterling is true,I on behalf of all the real Chelsea fans tender an unreserved apology to him. Racism has no place in our society and should never be condoned.Chelsea is a club with a history of having coloured players who have not just brought pride to the club but also to the beautiful game.Say no to racism!
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by dbynonetwork: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Broke BITCH
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by oladele97: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
henrixx:
dude that’s because Argentina are expected to beat Nigeria and also Messi is the best player in the world... you have to appreciate him when he scores. If it was ronaldinho he will still be appreciated

Let’s not attribute everything to Racism

So Musa is not a great talent
Re: Raheem Sterling Finally Speaks Out, Accuses Newspapers Of "Fueling Racism" by Kuanku: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
There is no doubt that there is Racism in every field of life. I don't like Raheem Sterling but he is right you know. The press had attacked him on numerous occasions whereas if he were a non-black player, he would never be in the press. What do you think guys?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Names Yusuf As Head Coach Of Super Eagles / Find A Good Left-back ! Udeze Warns Gernot Rohr / Prince Harry And Meghan To Visit Nigeria In May For Invictus Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.