Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Your Husband Must Cheat On You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Must Cheat On You! (4937 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Flowers95: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello ladies

I’m going to give some advice to you. As an older woman I can guarantee you that 95% men will cheat on you, unfortunately dear that is just the reality. Especially if you have been together for a very long time, the nature of a man is to pursue and chase a woman, after marriage or a long term relationship, that chase is no longer there most times, hence the urge for him to look outside. Unfortunately as women, we just cannot understand this as our emotional and mental state is very contrasting to males. If you marry a man who is successful, the chances become even higher. Cheating has become so accessible and easy, it is very rare to find a faithful man in this era my lovely people. I have counselled a lot of women and men over the years including highly religious people and I’ve realised human beings must be human beings.

Now my dear, I want you ladies to understand this. A man can truly love his wife and cheat on her, it is extremely possible, but it is how he handles it that shows if he really respects you as his wife. Side flings should be regarded as such, and nothing more. If your partner or husband leaves traces around of his infidelity and makes no effort to hide his dirty laundry from you and to the world, then you need to second guess your relationship.

1. He is publicly seen with his side chicks in daylight, without an atom of shame, knowing that he could be seen by friends, family or outsiders
2. Leaving text messages on his phone, pictures and all other evidence that can easily be traced
3. Making calls in front of you. Coming back home occasionally at different times of the night
4. Spending ridiculous amounts of money on these women.
5. Introducing his friends to these side chicks.
6. Bringing the side chicks near your matrimonial home or area

I could go on and on my dear, but if your partner/husband participates in any of those listed above, he has no regard or respect for you and is possibly trying to find his way out. A man who truly loves and respects his wife will by all means hide is infidelity and all possible tracks. He will go out of his way to protect his wife, as he will not want to cause her any embarrassment. An example I want to give is Jay Z.

The reason why that man is still respected today; is how he handled his cheating scandal with his wife. As famous as he is, he hid all his tracks and made sure that nothing could get out to the public that could possibly embarrass his wife. It wasn’t until he admitted it, that the world got to know. So my dear, before you forgive your partner for cheating look at how he handled the situation, that is the true sign of his love and care for you. All men cheat, but not all men cheat with integrity.

Good day my lovely people. Those who need advice should please pm me. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have missed your post sha... *sips zobo! Lemme go back and read!

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Where you people get these statistics from and the kind of men you hang around, I don't know. I know men who's never cheated on their wives and they well in years in their marriages.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by neonly: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:
undecided undecided

Dat kind man na vegetable in dis world cheating is permitted why u ask
God gave men some sperm to go round
Women have outnumbered men
It is in a man genetic to cheat
Men love to explore new hmmmm
Secret cheating is always very sweet
Etc

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
neonly:

Dat kind man na vegetable in dis world cheating is permitted why u ask
God gave men some sperm to go round
Women have outnumbered men
It is in a man genetic to cheat
Men love to explore new hmmmm
Secret cheating is always very sweet
Etc

Some people choose not to cheat, not because it is not sweet or they don't have sperms to spread. But because they wiser and smarter than following the trend. They prefer a peaceful life and like to treat others the way they like to be treated.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Flowers95: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
You know men that have not cheated or you know men who have not disclosed that information to you sir?
VictorRomanov:
Where you people get these statistics from and the kind of men you hand around, I don't know. I know men who's never cheated on their wives and they well in years in their marriages.

4 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flowers95:
You know men that have not cheated or you know men who have not disclosed that information to you sir?

How did you arrive at the 95% of men who have cheated. You interviewed them all?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Flowers95: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
It’s a rough estimate sir I’ve counselled many people over the years I see what is going on in our society dear.
VictorRomanov:

How did you arrive at the 95% of men who have cheated. You interviewed them all?
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flowers95:
It’s a rough estimate sir I’ve counselled many people over the years I see what is going on in our society dear.

Nigeria has a population of about 180m people. Let's say women outnumber men by 2:1. That means that we would about 60m men. 95% of that would be 57m. You are trying to tell me that you've counselled 60m men and found of that 57m men cheat on their wives?

How about I tell that you that the only people who come to you for counselling are those with marital problems caused by cheating and that reasonably means that majority of them would be cheats because that's why they have problems in the first place. What about those who've never had need for counselling because they sort themselves out. Did you count that too?

See eh, the world has a way of making bad look good. By saying 95% you are trying to make the majority of men who do not cheat feel that it is normal to cheat and something is wrong with them for not doing so.

Peace!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Flowers95: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
No problem
VictorRomanov:

Nigeria has a population of about 180m people. Let's say women outnumber men by 2:1. That means that we would about 60m men. 95% of that would be 57m. You are trying to tell me that you've counselled 60m men and found of that 57m men cheat on their wives?

How about I tell that you that the only people who come to you for counselling are those with marital problems caused by cheating and that reasonably means that majority of them would be cheats because that's why they have problems in the first place. What about those who've never had need for counselling because they sort themselves out. Did you count that too?

See eh, the world has a way of making bad look good. By saying 95% you are trying to make the majority of men who do not cheat feel that it is normal to cheat and something is wrong with them for not doing so.

Peace!
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by patani(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flowers95:
No problem

Please ignore such fellas..You are sharing your own personal experience and facts but he is busy castigating it.

Such fellows are even the worst cheats, they even allow the strange women destroy their home eventually

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by ststyreal(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Peace!
Thank you and God bless you my friend cos that is how they will be promoting evil. Its just that women of these age don't know the power in prayers. If any man who made an oath before God and his people to remain faithful to his spouse on their wedding day, now turned around to cheat on her, it just takes a heart rendering prayers to God before his altar against that man before Gods wrath falls on him. A cheating spouse will never be forgiven by me, never. The wrath of God must surely locate him wherever he is. If you aren't ready to be faithful don't marry cos one can not serve God and devil at the same time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Flowers95: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
It is well
patani:

Please ignore such fellas..You are sharing your own personal experience and facts but he is busy castigating it.

Such fellows are even the worst cheats, they even allow the strange women destroy their home eventually

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by neonly: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Some people choose not to cheat, not because it is not sweet or they don't have sperms to spread. But because they wiser and smarter than following the trend. They prefer a peaceful life and like to treat others the way they like to be treated.

Dat kind man na vegetable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Chubhie: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
From your counseling experience, What are the major reasons why men cheat? Should the women start handing out condoms to their husbands to forestall sti's and std's or respond in equal measure?

What are some of the best solutions you've proffered for couples so far?

What are the qualifications needed to be a certified counselor?

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
neonly:

And you be biscuit bone abi? Continue! In the end, peace of mind and happiness outweighs any reputation you feel you acquire from cheating.

10 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
patani:

So her personal experience constitute 95% of men? Maybe you are unfaithful. No problem. Your life, your troubles. But don't think because you cant control your appetite for women other than your wife, other men can't.

Peace!

10 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MannieA(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
neonly:

a man who cheats is the vegetable Here

do not call good men vegetables... when it's actually your kind of men DAT are vegetables

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MannieA(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov...u are wise indeed!!!wehdone Sir

9 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by ogawisdom(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
op

why the focus on men

statistics shows the in this era of feminism married women are cheating heavily and closing the gap with men grin

I don't know why it became unfashionable to marry more than one wife, men should be allowed to take 6 ladies to the alter at once, busty, booty, fat, tall, short, skinny guess it will reduce cheating as he has all the available shapes
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by djon78(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Before I used to argue over this issue but not anymore.
Very many men have flaws. It takes deep ingrained self control and empathy not to be promiscuous. It is not easy at all.
I don't know whether tomorrow I may become liable. I pray I don't. I just pray I don't. Because I even blocked two different women disturbing me seriously on my phone. Women even now chase men. So it is double jeopardy for many men out there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Same cheating man would send a cheating wife packing. Double standards. I blame society for forcing pple using religion and culture to get dem married. When man and woman shud be free

5 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by patani(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

So his personal experience constitute 95% of men? Maybe you are unfaithful. No problem. Your life, your troubles. But don't think because you cant control your appetite for women other than your wife, other men can't.

Peace!

You see why you are a stupid felow?? Where in my response did I say I am unfaithful? Keep playing holier than though and judging other people (Even Jesus condemned people like you)

I defended a woman who said she has been involved in counseling and has gathered her statistics from such encounters, you are there washing her down.

Please stop mentioning me in your self righteousness comments
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by PrincewithGod(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Flowers95:
Am one of them, been married for 10yrs now, not cheated on her once.

22 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
patani:

You see why you are a stupid felow?? Where in my response did I say I am unfaithful? Keep playing holier than though and judging other people (Even Jesus condemned people like you)

I defended a woman who said she has been involved in counseling and has gathered her statistics from such encounters, you are there washing her down.

Please stop mentioning me in your self righteousness comments

Your stupidity did not tell you to defend her without indirect reference to me? And who asked for your defense. Mr. Defence attorney. I only asked how she came about her 95% claim because I believe that's not true and it would make cheating appear normal. Where in my comment did I condemn anybody who chooses to cheat. Comprehension is your biggest problem. You should probably get someone to read my comments carefully to you and explain them.

I repeat myself. If you are an unfaithful, cheating husband it's your problems, your life (I doubt you know what "if" and "may be" means). Don't look for any means to justify it. If my comments burns you, you should probably examine your life.

I have dignified you enough with a response. You won't get it again.

14 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MannieA(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
ogawisdom:
op

why the focus on men

statistics shows the in this era of feminism married women are cheating heavily and closing the gap with men grin

I don't know why it became unfashionable to marry more than one wife, men should be allowed to take 6 ladies to the alter at once, busty, booty, fat, tall, short, skinny guess it will reduce cheating as he has all the available shapes

.wat are u saying plsa man can still cheat even if he has all available shapes in house... and why should he take six ladies to the alter...you are simply saying dat you males aren't content... we live In a world where there must be rules...so DAT order can be attained...

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
i will save this to show my future wife, in case she catches me cheating
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by patani(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Your stupidity did not tell you to defend her without indirect reference to me? And who asked for your defense. Mr. Defence attorney. I only asked how she came about her 95% claim because I believe that's not true and it would make cheating appear normal. Where in my comment did I condemn anybody who chooses to cheat. Comprehension is your biggest problem. You should probably get someone to read my comments carefully to you and explain them.

I repeat myself. If you are an unfaithful, cheating husband it's your problems, your life (I doubt you know what "if" and "may be" means). Don't look for any means to justify it. If my comments burns you, you should probably examine your life.

I have dignified you enough with a response. You won't get it again.

I know your type and will henceforth cease to answer your rant of stupidity...

Please stop mentioning me in your display of foolishness Thread you can not write, someone took a pain to write one and you started attacking her..Fool!...Omo ale!
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Lush100(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
please this men that they say are cheating,
are they cheating with wood, or firewood or what.
so point is if u say men are cheating, women are cheating in equal dimension. no stereotypes.
but i know there are a lot if faithful men out there.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by neonly: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

And you be biscuit bone abi? Continue! In the end, peace of mind and happiness outweighs any reputation you feel you acquire from cheating.

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by egojeny1(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nonsense.
If he cheats on me i cheat on him, simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Her / Settle an Argument: "Should She Have to Do 'Man Chores'?" / MY experience: Helping to Have A Good Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.