Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

“if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio (1143 Views)

Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by doneyor(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
The young man whom Senator Akpabio, pardoned recently here, made a shocking comment to the senator.

Mr. Zion, is the young man in APC, Akwa Ibom State, who predicted that senator Akpabio, will dump PDP to APC. Mr. Zion to his people that should senator Akpabio fails to defect to APC, he"Mr. Zion," should be stone to death.

Senator Akpabio, was shocked when Mr. Zion told him he predicted his defection from PDP to APC. In Akpabio's reaction,  he said,  "Please don't predict again", but the young man insisted that he has another prediction which he said;

“If Gov. Udom Emmanuel Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide”

The distinguished senator was shocked when he heard the young man and he quickly countered him, telling him its not a prophesy. Akpabio, told him to drop such idea, that nothing will make him commit suicide.

Mr. Zion, has been against the government of Gabriel Udom Emmanuel, saying that by 2019, the good people of Akwa Ibom need a leader like Mr.Nsima Ekere, the governorship candidate of APC in Akwa Ibom State.

Watch the video using the link below

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

https://ukrido.com/2018/12/09/video-if-gov-udom-emmanuel-wins-2019-election-i-will-commit-suicide-man-tells-sen-akpabio/

Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by bedspread: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Young man I advise you Save ur life and cancel wat u said!
There is sooo much power in our Tongue...

Akwa ibom state governor is likely to be Returned! He has done fantastic

Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by vanbonattel: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
R.I.Pieces. grin
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by unoppose: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
RIP in advance.
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by MrSix: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
His life, his taking it. At least, one stupid man down.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by melanch(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how people think. These same people I sit with in the church, bus, keke and meetings. I'm just scared.

Hey, get your customised Christmas e-cards for only N500. Get it in 30 mins! Send to your family and friends via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Or buy my SEO package and get it FREE.

Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by deboysben(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wow Rip in advance

You will die and burn to aches in the underworld after udom is declared winner

Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by Ekez(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Don't worry yu go die las las
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by psucc(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thank God, God is not a man nor man a God. People of this nature are the reason why this country cannot grow. Everybody including Akpabio who vie for political office only has one PERSON to determine his/her fate and that is the ALMIGHTY GOD. But where men began to usurp God's place in their life, that marks the beginning of their fall.

Mr. Zion, you will not die but live to share in the glorious days of Gov. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel between 2019 and 2023. May God forgive you.
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by Omeokachie: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good riddance.

Important thing is that he is not Akpabio's son.
Re: “if Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide” Man Tells Sen. Akpabio by magoo10(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
You can commit suicide now because udom have already won.
He has a lot testimonies on ground to speak for him.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Tensed Moment Mrs Akpabio Was Snubbed By Mrs Buhari At Uyo Airport To / Sports’ Minister Strips To His Underwear To Attend Cultural Carnival (photos) / Why Patriotic Kwarans Refused To Support The Most Useless Government In The Hist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.