Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America (5557 Views)

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / BREAKING!!! Buhari Again Calls USA “united Kingdom Of America / BREAKING!!! Buhari Again Calls USA “united Kingdom Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by toluxa1(m): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yes I didn't need to watch it na after I have watched the below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

This video is even worse. How can a whole nation of 200 million people decide this is the best person to lead them? I am ashamed
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:39am On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
And we say this is our Pmb!

Honestly, To me, This person talking here is not Pmb!!

Meanwhile I hv Listened to the video over 5 times and what I heard is United States of America!

it's either your ear is paining you or you are paining your ear. I heard it clearly. United kingdom of America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
StOla:

Did you watch the video to confirm that it was not the typical propaganda that the opposition have as their alternative policy to develop Nigeria?

Shame on you and those who peddle falsehoods.
Shhhhh... I don't talk to Zombies
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by IbrahimDamola: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Kai!

This dullard don finish this country.

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America by IbrahimDamola: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:

Shame be on you bro!

I say what I know!

What I heard was United States of America but the Person talking is not Buhari!

My observation ...

Listen properly he said 'united kingdom America. Pls listen slowly and stop giving that zombie corrithians an ammo. Even him knows dumbohari goofed but too ashamed to admit it.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks LGA Appointees Loyal To Oshiomhole (see Reactions) / Buhari Sacks NDDC Board, Names New Members / Tinubu Ministerial Nominees & Designations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.