Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign (24065 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by mema900: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
Now This Is Massive shocked shocked shocked

This is even bigger than the Atiku's NC/SW/NW Rallies put together..

You think you are doing me

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by mabaz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dammit. Before noon buhari would have won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by PHILipu1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ladyamina2:
My take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Agugbadin: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Some women do not have shame, see Gadudollar wife campaigning for her Barawooo husband
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by olasco2035: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
so u mean na only for bebeji they gathered this massive crowd...despite that bebeji na one small village outside kano town.
abeg buhari should be declared the winner self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Agugbadin: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Beautiful woman .

THEIF wife, campaigning for the theif
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by bantudra: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
chaiii....this is not only a election....this is a revolution.....!!!!....

i have never seen so many women toghether before..... shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Agugbadin: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Beautiful woman .
Suprisingly this woman is supporting her OLE husband.
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by zlantanfan: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Deepthoughts:
You have not answered the question,go back n read it again carefully then be bold to answer it directly, don't Dodge n change it so that we can keep it on record.
if PDP entire northwest rally could record such low turnout, kwankwaso in kano is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
So just first lady of a state can organise this massive crowd in "one town of an lga" for just "women alone" which is bigger than the pdp NC rally.

If ganduje, shekaru and buhari storms Kano, na mecca he go be dat day
Kano! The great land of joblessness.
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by globalresource: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Imagine...Atiku is a thief but your ganduje is saint.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Pat4321: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

they have no problem campaigning for Thieves Buhari and danguje
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by UprightEvil: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Atiku will be defeated with a larger margin than Jonathan had come 2019.

Buhari all the way.

See as Osinbanjo teeth dey red!!!

Nawa o
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Pat4321: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

they have no problem campaigning for Thieves (Buhari and danguje )
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Pat4321: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
efighter:
Atikuloot come and see ooo. You have lost before election date. Check well, these are Buhari's women foot soldiers. Atikuloot stands no chance.
Buhari can't win in Kano, except by rigging
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Mankosi: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Guess what this man was saying.

Can't u see the sea of heads?
I told u with the promise of 500 naira to each that we can muster such crowd but u doubted me.
Now u can see that.
Hahaha

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Susu888(m): 5:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Baba buhari all the way but to hell with ur thieving husband! Ganduje barawo ne.... Ole angry

Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Ayobami7(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
shosky1794:
It shouldn't be about the crowd at a rally but about grassroots mobilization which PDP is not doing so well for now. I'm not moved by all these rallies.

Baba...you are wise
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
So just first lady of a state can organise this massive crowd in "one town of an lga" for just "women alone" which is bigger than the pdp NC rally.

If ganduje, shekaru and buhari storms Kano, na mecca he go be dat day

I dey tell you. I hope that people won't suffocate that day
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
UprightEvil:

See as Osinbanjo teeth dey red!!!

Nawa o

How old is he again? I'm sure by the time you reach his age, there won't be any tooth left in your mouth. Again, so many factors can make someone's teeth not to be white.
BTW, I didn't see red teeth, may be you need glasses.
Re: Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Please People from the oda side make una blood no rise ohh!! Dis one testing of microphone.. Its just two local govt outskirts of Kano state...
Bebeji/Kiru Local govt..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE / ANAMBRA GUBER!!! Checkout Maduka's Accord With Ndi Anambra / PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.