Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight (23990 Views)

NECA, Oil Marketers To FG: Shun Pride, Review Fuel Subsidy Removal, ₦ Flotation / Oil Marketers To Resume Fuel Importation / APC Orders Stoppage Of Campaign By Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by NessaBoo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackSpanner:

I doubt this your moniker. All thanks to a faceless forum. You can still pass your points with logical arguments rather than all these insults like a reckless teenager on a public forum. Try to be civil next time

Face your front jare, religious bigot!!

Can anyone be logical with an intolerant chauvinist.

The fact that you formed an opinion already, and still said "No sentiments attached" already proves you were trying to be dubious and smart by half to create a religious feud. I'd be civil only if deserved and you're certainly undeserving of any courteous civility because I saw right through your subtle ruse and subterfuge.

You're vile, keep off!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by obailala(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Foodforthought:
May God punish all the Buhari supporters on this forum....
This one was also caused by Jona and PDP
Lol... hope you're aware that the so called N800 billion debt owed to marketers which is about to cause this crisis was debt incured pre-2015?, specifically in 2013/2014. Who was in power in 2013/2014?... and that was the period Nigeria made its highest income but instread of spending reasonably and clearing these debts, the money was being shared blindly with every idiot buying private jets. But we celebrated that lifestyle as 'economic progress'. Today you blame buhari for struggling to clear the debt?

Buhari in November 2015 already paid off about N500 billion part of the debts owed marketers pre-2015. Now the marketers are simply protesting why the remainder hasnt still been cleared to which the current govt is promising to pay a further about N236 billion in a week. These mess created by the last govt being cleared despite the over 70% less revenue. The marketers are asking for the full N800bn outstanding to be cleared this week, and that's the reason for this strike.

Ignorance Ignorance!!! If God should punish Buhari supporters, wetin God go do to GEJ and PDP supporters? grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/299954-why-nigerian-govt-owes-n800bn-debt-to-fuel-marketers-offers-n236bn.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by correctnigg123(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
some people will start rejoicing at the mention of this news, God save us
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by DeBigFab(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Foodforthought:
May God punish all the Buhari supporters on this forum....
This one was also caused by Jona and PDP
Of corse, it was caused by PDP, or haven't you heard it was money owed during Jona's regime that Buhari is trying to clear? Find out.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by adex301(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
27Pushing30:

You obviously CANNOT read
Oya defend it
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Dikachi12: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zombie just call ur lifeless hero a failure.. May ur mouth bends towards GEJ and PDP.. ANUOFIA!
izzou:
grin

Every blessed day, Buhari's government keeps making Jonathan and the PDP saints

After all the hullabaloo about subsidy, we still dey pay am

Sigh undecided
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by sleeknaija(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackSpanner:
Why must this dastardly act always occur in different forms during Christmas every year.
But you can never see such during Sallah celebrations.

Just my personal observation though.
No sentiments attached.

U no lie at all...

They are all bunch of bastards make things worse for the common man.. They stylishly want to create scarcity of fuel
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by justmykel(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackSpanner:
Why must this dastardly act always occur in different forms during Christmas every year.

No sentiments attached.
You just said my mind bro!.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by BlackSpanner: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
NessaBoo:

The fact that you formed an opinion already, and still said "No sentiments attached" already proves you were trying to be dubious and smart by half to create a religious feud. I'd be civil only if deserved and you're certainly undeserving of any courteous civility because I saw right through your subtle ruse and subterfuge.

You're vile, keep off!

After now I won't reply or quote you again. The content of your speech and its tone says so much about you.

No need to reply me cos you'll gain nothing. Use your data for something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by specco(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
This govt denied subsidy payment. Are they still paying it?
Chei...what have we gotten ourselves into. This evil people organised protests against subsidy payment by Jona govt. Here they are, they increased fuel pump price and still continue subsidy payment. Deceit, deceit all the way.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Foodforthought: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
obailala:
Lol... hope you're aware that the so called N800 billion debt owed to marketers which is about to cause this crisis was debt incured pre-2015?, specifically in 2013/2014. Who was in power in 2013/2014?... and that was the period Nigeria made its highest income but instread of spending reasonably and clearing these debts, the money was being shared blindly with every idiot buying private jets. But we celebrated that lifestyle as 'economic progress'. Today you blame buhari for struggling to clear the debt?

Buhari in November 2015 already paid off about N500 billion part of the debts owed marketers pre-2015. Now the marketers are simply protesting why the remainder hasnt still been cleared to which the current govt is promising to pay a further about N236 billion in a week. These mess created by the last govt being cleared despite the over 70% less revenue. The marketers are asking for the full N800bn outstanding to be cleared this week, and that's the reason for this strike.

Ignorance Ignorance!!! If God should punish Buhari supporters, wetin God go do to GEJ and PDP supporters? grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/299954-why-nigerian-govt-owes-n800bn-debt-to-fuel-marketers-offers-n236bn.html
I don't even support any politician
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by obailala(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Foodforthought:

I don't even support any politician
But at least you dont have to raise false allegations and then curse others over a flawed allegation (whether they are pdp or apc supporters).

Try and get ur facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by 3kay945(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
As if we are under curse in this country. What da fuvk!?
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by vicfy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
hulk616:
No please
But I heard government has paid them 200 trillion naira
Nigerian has nt spent up to dt amount since independence

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by biztip: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhari and incompetence= hardship
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by OkunrinOloro: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
You heard or it is the after effect of stale weed? Nigeria's 2018 budget is 9.12 trillion naira. So where did 200 trillion come from?

hulk616:
No please

3 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by OkunrinOloro: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Religious bigots are the fools who marry 6 year old girls to 50 year old men and think there's nothing wrong with it.

Religious bigots are the fools whose most prized possession is a suicide vest.

Religious bigots are the reason why poor Leah Sharibu was kidnapped in February and will spend Christmas in captivity, while the MUDSLIMES who were kidnapped along with her were freed just 2 weeks later.

If you were looking for clues about religious bigotry, truth be told, you didn't have to look further than your wretched disgusting almajiri faith.

NessaBoo:

You're vile, keep off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackSpanner:

No sentiments attached.

I guess it's more effective during Christmas time as the activities of vehicles and traveling are enormous. Like, it hits Nigerians and they lament to the eardrums of the government.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by tinktanker: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2018
They will soon say they are which hunting Buhari’s govt. Mtcheww fool govt in power
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by tinktanker: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2018
hulk616:
No please
and u believe this FG. I pity you
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by deleo16(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Samade7:
They are @ it again.

I think d guy dat ask reason why Nigerians prefer to travel abroad will also read dis news.
bros no be lie this country sometimes when u sit down and think u just they vex why December
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Ayobami7(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by NessaBoo(f): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Religious bigots are the fools who marry 6 year old girls to 50 year old men and think there's nothing wrong with it.

Religious bigots are the fools whose most prized possession is a suicide vest.

Religious bigots are the reason why poor Leah Sharibu was kidnapped in February and will spend Christmas in captivity, while the MUDSLIMES who were kidnapped along with her were freed just 2 weeks later.

If you were looking for clues about religious bigotry, truth be told, you didn't have to look further than your wretched disgusting almajiri faith.

Just look at the cockamamie babbles you wrote just because you want to be noticed, who's arguing with you that all those things you listed are in conformity or proper, you're just arguing and bickering with yasef grin

Ohhh... because I'm unprejudiced and liberal means my faith is skewed or a Muslim, please move along joor, I'm a noninterventionist so don't disturb my mentions with your parochial dispositions, I know your type, always fanning embers of hatred and aversion in the populace and on the forum, so you can masturbate on the cheap likes and shares.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by MadCow1: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

Every blessed day, Buhari's government keeps making Jonathan and the PDP saints

After all the hullabaloo about subsidy, we still dey pay am

Sigh undecided

You must have a very poor memory if you think we have seen anything close to Jonathan's era type scarcity under Preisdent Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by theoldpretender(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2018
If the downstream sector is thoroughly deregulated and marketers are allowed to sell at their price, not government price, this stuff won't have happened.

Oil subsidy must go.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by buggylord(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Fuel scarcity loading.. It won't be funny at all.. This government keeps taking everything for granted.. Strikes from almost all sectors.. God help us oo..
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by otabuko(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackSpanner:

No sentiments attached.
Christmas is widely celebrated all over the world unlike Sallah, which is not even well pronounced. I've lived in I core northern state, the atmosphere of Christmas can't be compared. So the greedy marketers take it as an opportunity to make money and of course its wrong.
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by soldadoe(m): 2:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Nice reply to an unrepentant fool! ........

cryJust look at the cockamamie babbles you wrote just because you want to be noticed, who's arguing with you that all those things you listed are in conformity or proper, you're just arguing and bickering with yasef grin

Ohhh... because I'm unprejudiced and liberal means my faith is skewed or a Muslim, please move along joor, I'm a noninterventionist so don't disturb my mentions with your parochial dispositions, I know your type, always fanning embers of hatred and aversion in the populace and on the forum, so you can masturbate on the cheap likes and shares.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by InvertedHammer: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2018
/
Pay with Promissory Notes?

grin grin grin

Good. Let everyone keep suffering for choosing an empty brain to manage the country.

How is that my business? But then you see folks planning to fly into Nigeria for Christmas. One can't help but scratch his head. That fantasy vacation should have been played out by now.

\

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by awoluyi(m): 4:27am On Dec 10, 2018
These people are just out to cause problems during Christmas. Unfortunately many of them will claim to be christians. Christians kò, Christians ni?
Let them remember that "there is no peace for the wicked." The motive behind staging this wahala at this period of the year is the "ungodly money" they usually make whenever the masses are passing through hardship. Let them continue to accumulate for the jackals!
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 10, 2018
frugal:

Nothing to do with religion. It's just strategic for them. This is the best period they can get a listening ear. We're never serious in this country.

Obviously the ear does not listen because year after year it is the same jamboree
Re: Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 10, 2018
braine:

Please don't bring religious sentiments here. Christmas celebration is the most elaborate religious activity in Nigeria with holidays coupled with the new year and a lot of traveling. So, naturally. This is the best time for them to strike. You can't blame them.

You are very confused going by your first two sentences.

Read them again and tell me if it sounds okay to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ogun State Indigene Reject Saraki, Ask Kwara To Keep Him / Adamawa North: Appeal Court Sacks APC's Elisha Abbo, returns Yohanna Amos (PDP) / Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.