Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) (20692 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by MrGist: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Upscale Nigerian event planning company, Events by SI, yesterday bagged the best event planning company of the year at the Entrepreneur Africa Awards which held in Lagos.

Event by SI which celebrated its one year anniversary in August this year, beat others in the category to win the award. Posting the good news on Instagram, Sandra Ikeji who is the brain behind the company, wrote;

@eventsbysi won The best Event planning company of the the year @the_entrepreneur_africa . Thank you all for voting. Events by SI is just a year old and we thank you all for the love, support and a beautiful journey so far. To my great internationally trained team and my beautiful clients, I say Daalu, let's make 2019 great. ? and forget he protruding tummy had two plates of rice, din't know I was going to win...if I knew I for nor eat at all??

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/linda-ikejis-sister-sandra-wins-best-event-planning-of-the-year-award

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by MrGist: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
sad
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
This what happens when there is no news

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by lilmax(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
imagine being the only person in your family that possess common sense?

thumbs up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by sholatem(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
U sure say dem no buy d award undecided,anything ikeji family lipsrsealed
Call me hater,i accept d title cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Bloggerdredd(m): 3:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations

Blac Chyna's Ex Spills Tea On Her "Her pussy Is Loose" ==>
https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/blac-chynas-ex-spills-tea-on-her-her.html
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 4:35am On Dec 10, 2018
lilmax:
imagine being the only person in your family that possess common sense?

thumbs up

Success does not come without a common sense. So you can expatiate on the above post. I guess Linda Ikeji, the elder sister of Sandra Ikeji, is very successful.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by G1STM0RE: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2018
cool
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Cutefergieee: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Sandra my paddy from day one!.....congrats!
How time flies!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by melanch(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2018
I like this lady. Congrats.

Would you like a Christmas e-card with your name, pic and your own words on it. You can send them to your friends as Christmas greetings vua WhatsApp, Facebook etc. It's just N500

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by seuncyber(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations Sandra
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by tossie101(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Watch how these insecure small boys will come here and start insulting her for no reason.
Go!!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by devigblegble: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Ibi like say news no dey today fa

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Giddymoney(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Mtchew

Doctored award..

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Bloggerlord: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations smiley smileyLinda, but to be honest there's nobody that deserve the award better than she
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Neddyned(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
wetin concern me? anyway congrats to her, if she can read my post
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
hmnn...

You can click here if you want to view the full photo wink

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Okoyeeboz: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Potential baby mama like all Ikeji sisters.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by tossie101(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2018
sholatem:

Yoruba woman
It's a pity such words coming from a woman.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Quorax: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
sholatem:
same thing that came to my mind cos award organizers in Nigeria are shitty cos they sell their awards, hardly ever on merit. which is why I don't take such serious.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by paddyofboss(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Sandra my paddy from day one!.....congrats!
How time flies!
And u are?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by stevedre: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Congrats. She’s got a job and career, better than being a useless liability to her elder sis, wish her more success in future.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
sholatem:
I dont think she bought it.The level of her exposure is probably higher than the rest
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
paddyofboss:

And u are?
Your boss!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by IkpuMmadu: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Giddymoney:
Mtchew

Doctored award..
. Trust me and I can bet it ...you are a yoruba
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by stevedre: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Quorax:
same thing that came to my mind cos award organizers in Nigeria are shitty cos they sell their awards, hardly ever on merit. which is why I don't take such serious.

Buy yours and show us before exhibiting your negative energy. Why to see good thing dey purge una
Re: Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) by john650(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2018
A one year old firm wins best Events Planner Award in a crowded industry with some real heavy weights. Na wao for Naija. Anything is possible in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels / Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) / Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.