Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases (15278 Views)

EFCC Vs Kogi: Governors, Others Fingered In 2023 Plot To Stop NC Candidates / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Nduxx(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Were they fingered with two or 3 fingers?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by crownwealth: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
ManirBK:
No wonder, they are ganging up against the Lion of corruption fighting. I pity the gullible Nigerians who are being misled by the corrupt elements against PMB.
#NextLevelplease!
[/s]

See below your expected next level...

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Babiboy: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP is a curse to this country.
A BIG CURSE including the APC who allowed those eddiots to infiltrate them

1 Like

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by biztip: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
start prosecuting and not fingering

1 Like

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by njimezz(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Just listen to urself talking, if Buhari can't fight corruption he swore then he shud go and sleep. These ex governors and ex ministers are there, why can't he jail them for defrauding this country. U are here talk rubbish as if his hands are tied to somewhere, make i no hear anything from u again
ManirBK:
No wonder, they are ganging up against the Lion of corruption fighting. I pity the gullible Nigerians who are being misled by the corrupt elements against PMB.
#NextLevelplease!
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Omoboricash(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
The only thing $tupid APC know how to do best is giving excuses...
The two m0r0ns above don't even know the responsibilities associated wt making a huge promise such as d APC's change yet they are taking us back to where we are coming from and celebrating d arrest of dasuki as their only achievement for almost four years in power....
The youth of nowadays needs orientation, I could remember early 80s when Nigeria was doing well, so many industries around the country, Nigeria machine tools osogbo, only one in West Africa, Textile industries Kaduna, Dunlop industry, machelline tyre, our technical schools produced best technicians. Nigeria airways was flying, leventis store, bata shop, I can go on....... All these disappeared into thin air the moment corruption was legalized by the founder of pdp, general Ibrahim Babangida.
Pdp did more havoc than good Tonia on this country.
All asserts were sold to friends and cronies.
We need to see beyond ethnics and religious sentiment.
Let fight corruption together for Nigeria to move forward.
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by echomog1: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Ballotti: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
No ex- presidents or ex VPs? grin
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Bash10(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
ManirBK:
They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC responsible, good people of Nigeria let's vote PMB over again.

You’re a fool. Were most of the APC guys not in PDP in the 16 years?

1 Like

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Triangles1(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2018
I'm fed up of reading corruption news please bring back corruption
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2018
as expected no names.
no convictions.
just media rants.
mtsheeeew

3 Likes

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by jchioma: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2018
ManirBK:
#NextLevelplease!

Next Level zombies!

Name one corruption case that has been successfully prosecuted by your so called lion? Remember Ganduje?

1 Like

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Legalese(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Lion of corruption that has surrounded himself with corrupt wolves is that one fighting corruption. Someone who cloaks wolves in sheep clothing as soon as they pledge allegiance to his deceitful humility and integrity. A glory of a man is in his wife and children,
but look at the president's children and tell me how humble he is. Scam
ManirBK:
#NextLevelplease!

2 Likes

Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
fingered?....Nigerian headlines thou
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by infogenius(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
If tiny business, amaechi and fashola is not in list, then forget it. Then Another media propaganda loading..
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Bizibi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
ManirBK:
#NextLevelplease!
hehehehehe,you meant cub.hahaha,nor be only lion.
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by Inspectorsuga22(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omoboricash:

The youth of nowadays needs orientation, I could remember early 80s when Nigeria was doing well, so many industries around the country, Nigeria machine tools osogbo, only one in West Africa, Textile industries Kaduna, Dunlop industry, machelline tyre, our technical schools produced best technicians. Nigeria airways was flying, leventis store, bata shop, I can go on....... All these disappeared into thin air the moment corruption was legalized by the founder of pdp, general Ibrahim Babangida.
Pdp did more havoc than good Tonia on this country.
All asserts were sold to friends and cronies.
We need to see beyond ethnics and religious sentiment.
Let fight corruption together for Nigeria to move forward.

I agree with almost all ur points buh the truth is dat APC have never made any effort in fighting the said corruption which was one of the major promises that endeared them to Nigerians in 2015...
Re: 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases by darqly(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
ManirBK:
#NextLevelplease!

You are right, PMB is the Lion of Corruption!! I know he's not aware of Gandollar or he would've ordered him shot. He's also not aware of Akpabio's history, Amaechi's record or Tinubu's daily theft from LIRS. In fact, after God, then Buhari comes next in transparency walahi. But we want to vote him out because he's a hypocrite and he's incompetent. Anybody that doesn't know the things I listed above is not fit for the presidency. He's also a parochial bigot intent on dividing Nigeria with his open nepotism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala / N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Progressive Governors' Forum Sends Delegation To Meet Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.