Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, (14596 Views)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Olajah81:

U have coconut head...

Wait nd see...

Dapo Abiodun is the next Governor

Na ur Papa get coconut head.
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Omololu001: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2018
humberjade:

Isokay grin

I don't know who will be more dealt with if APC retains power...post-2015 abandonment of Tinubu by Buhari will be a child's play.

What everyone of them should be worried about right now is d survival of their interests in their States...because Amosun o, Tinubu o and even Osiomlome himself won't find it funny in their States come 2019.

Plus who is more greedy between Amosun and Tinubu? Let ur conscience answer d question.
I think Amosun is more greedy, Tinubu did not want fashola to get a second term ticket, but majority of APC members supported fashola, did you hear Tinubu asking his supporters to decamp or did he work against the interest of Fashola?
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by humberjade: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Omololu001:
I think Amosun is more greedy, Tinubu did not want fashola to get a second term ticket, but majority of APC members supported fashola, did you hear Tinubu asking his supporters to decamp or did he work against the interest of Fashola?

Lol

Amosun is doing his in Ogun, just Ogun....but Tinubu wants to own the whole of SW...not only that...Tinubu is after Ogun's IGR...the same way he's bn fleecing States he's installed Govs...Osun is a vivid example...once u stop paying d kickbacks (Isakoole as d Yorubas call it) u enter his black book.

Plus d Fashola case is different from Amosun's case...nobody undermined him as a former Gov when he insisted on fielding Fashola and Ambode...When Tinubu finished his 2nd term as Gov, he singlehandedly chose most of, if not all AD candidates...he changed Deputies like wrapper while stealing Lagos blind.

And if truly Amosun wasn't popular as they claimed, they should have allowed a free and fair contest between Dapo and Akinlade...why did they rig it in Dapo's favour....because it was a predetermined outcome, it was fixed and as exposed by 2 of d NWC members sent to Ogun on the said days.

1 Like

Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Omololu001: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2018
bluefilm:

Of course!

He suppose know na.

It's just like girl wey you neva fuçk before, she go dey do guy dey play you anyhow.

Buh after you don fuçk am finish, come see as she go come dey loyal like wetin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Olajah81:

U have coconut head...

Wait nd see...

Dapo Abiodun is the next Governor
Go and drag him in na. Most of you stay online saying rubbish. The race is between GNI and lado. Dapo should go back to queueing
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Omololu001:
. HOW'S AMOSUN MORE GREEDY THAN TINUBU, OGA? EXPLAIN IN CKEAR TERMS. TINUBU HAVE BEEN FLEECING MANY SW STATES BLINDLY WITHOUT REMORSE. AMOSUN GOT INTO HIS BLACK BOOK WHEN HE STOPPED PAYING TINUBU MONTHLY. IT'S ON RECORD THAT AMOSUN WAS THE FIRST GOVERNOR TO STOP THAT BULLSHIT CALLED ROYALTY TO TINUBU MONTHLY. THAT'S HOW THE PROBLEM STARTED. NO MAN CAN BE CHAMPION FOREVER. TINUBU DOWNFALL IS LOOMING. REMEMBER WHAT YORUBA DID TO AWOLOWO? WATCH OUT.
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Omololu001: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Mrblaster:
. HOW'S AMOSUN MORE GREEDY THAN TINUBU, OGA? EXPLAIN IN CKEAR TERMS. TINUBU HAVE BEEN FLEECING MANY SW STATES BLINDLY WITHOUT REMORSE. AMOSUN GOT INTO HIS BLACK BOOK WHEN HE STOPPED PAYING TINUBU MONTHLY. IT'S ON RECORD THAT AMOSUN WAS THE FIRST GOVERNOR TO STOP THAT BULLSHIT CALLED ROYALTY TO TINUBU MONTHLY. THAT'S HOW THE PROBLEM STARTED. NO MAN CAN BE CHAMPION FOREVER. TINUBU DOWNFALL IS LOOMING. REMEMBER WHAT YORUBA DID TO AWOLOWO? WATCH OUT.
what did Yoruba's did to awolowo?
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Omololu001:
what did Yoruba's did to awolowo?
awolowo was betrayed by fellow yorubas.
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Omololu001: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mrblaster:
awolowo was betrayed by fellow yorubas.
just the way ojuku was betrayed by fellow yeebos
Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Omololu001:
just the way ojuku was betrayed by fellow yeebos
What's my business with ojukwu, I ain't igbo dude. Hardcore egba guy.

1 Like

Re: Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, by Omololu001: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mrblaster:
What's my business with ojukwu, I ain't igbo dude. Hardcore egba guy.
so what's my business with awoloo dude, I'm not from ikene. Hardcore ikorodu guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 / How FG Recovered N12.7 Billion Metering Funds From Local Supplier After 21 Years / PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.