Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form (12203 Views)

Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2018
ericsmith:

what loopholes did they fixed precisely .... how you people tend to believe these rogues will do anything to nap themselves baffles me. pls mention the sections that will block the loopholes so i can read again.
if thieves within our local environment av access to make laws will they ever come up with laws that will hang them ..
rigging is why 85% of these rogues are occupying the floor of the house ...anyone who think the rep or nass will shoot themselves in the foot needs brain transplant.

As though you ever read it. If you did, you would not come here to display ignorance of fixing loopholes. If you followed the supreme court judgements after the 2015 elections, they said they noticed discrepancies in the incidence form used and it appeared that those who won the election based on the electronic voting actually lost the election cos of the incidence forms, but that their hands are tied cos no law has legislated it. This bill fixed that. If it was accented to, the supreme court hands would no longer be tied. But i suspect that no matter what i say here now, you will not bulge. So let me not waste my time

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by jmaine: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2018
la1:
The INEC spokesman NEVER at any point in the article say that incident forms will not be used.. Read the piece again ..this time slowly

You were saying?

Reacting to a report by an online newspaper that 13.5 million voters voted for Buhari without full biometric accreditation in 2015, Osaze-Uzzi said, “How was this determined? Biometric accreditation does not determine who a person votes for. Put another way, the card reader is used for biometric accreditation. It doesn’t determine how such persons vote.

“Incident forms will not be used in 2019 .”

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by denko(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Inec wan to deceive PDP again they will now use back door to allow APC state to use incidence form
jmaine:
very commendable from INEC... Way forward despite attempts by the lifeless dullard under the firm grip of a 2 man cabal to scuttle our democracy for selfish reasons...
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Shayetet13:

As though you ever read it. If you did, you would not come here to display ignorance of fixing loopholes. If you followed the supreme court judgements after the 2015 elections, they said they noticed discrepancies in the incidence form used and it appeared that those who won the election based on the electronic voting actually lost the election cos of the incidence forms, but that their hands are tied cos no law has legislated it. This bill fixed that. If it was accented to, the supreme court hands would no longer be tied. But i suspect that no matter what i say here now, you will not bulge. So let me not waste my time

out of the 25pages & 153sections addressed in the electoral act .. incident form is the only point !!
well, are you aware inec on its own as foreclosed the incident form from electoral process in forth comin elections ... since inec have strike out the incident form what will the electoral amemdment bill fix ..

i will like yu to read section 64(3) of the new electoral act & i strongly believe section 91 is the number one reason why these rogues are working day & night to pass the electoral act. when they remove those section i'll support
i will never believe a politician is fighting for my interest or for the country because they times as proven they never cared about us,it all about there ambition & acct balance
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by gurunlocker: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Bubu dey fear say if card reader no fail for north, wetin I gain?
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by Nigerianization(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Very commendable from INEC. The incident forms should not be made available at all at the polling units so that the desperadoes whose slogan is DO IT FIRST AND LET THEM GO TO COURT will not be given room to manipulate the electoral process
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by jmaine: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2018
denko:
Inec wan to deceive PDP again they will now use back door to allow APC state to use incidence form

I won't doubt you. Osun election showed how desperate they can be in collaboration with INEC.
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by Pat4321: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari has many underage voters
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by dotunbidemi: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2018
jmaine:

You are quite pathetic and their blood is on your head.

People killed innocent Corp members cos Buhari lost and here you are chatting nonsense
and their blood is on your Ass, idiot.
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by BAILMONEY: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Thisday PDP Newspapers grin grin grin
IDRIS OKUNEYE WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF CARD READER grin
Re: 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form by jmaine: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2018
dotunbidemi:
and their blood is on your Ass, idiot.

Still sounding like a dolt. Kudos...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian-american Professionals Endorse Jonathan For Second Term / Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed / PDP Candidate, Obaze Casts His Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.