Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage (33804 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
The bible says money answereth all things.

Infertility today is mostly a case money can cure. So help the needy with money.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by thorpido(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
flyca:
What a great joy for the mum cheesy

I also “flew” my mom to Great Wall in Beijing this summer. She was sooo HAPPY cheesy
You're still in China?Hope to visit there in the near future.
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
lucky child. You were not born in this shiiit hole.
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Colourich:
Seriously This life is not fair, I know a lady that married as a virgin, up till now she has not given birth. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Such is life.
Simply put, "Life is the master of disguise"

I pray she conceive..
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick message to all the registered "Abortees" viewing this thread, desist from that act. You might not be lucky next time.

She's lucky. God bless the new born babies.

This mentality that if a woman doesn't get pregnant on time then it's her fault, don't you know that if a man sperm quality is poor a woman can't get pregnant

We have virgins who got married and was actually delayed, so where does abortion comes in?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
frozen70:

This mentality that if a woman doesn't get pregnant on time then it's her fault, don't you know that if a man sperm quality is poor a woman can't get pregnant

We have virgins who got married and was actually delayed, so where does abortion comes in?

Okay, I've heard you ma'am. Points taken.
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Adeboyefa(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Colourich:
Seriously This life is not fair, I know a lady that married as a virgin, up till now she has not given birth. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. Such is life.

Even in the Bible, Rebekah was barren for 20 years (Genesis 24),while Rahab the harlot had no history of barrenness before having Boaz for Salmon (Matthew 1:5). That's why we shouldn't judge others.
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A quick message to all the registered "Abortees" viewing this thread, desist from that act. You might not be lucky next time.

She's lucky. God bless the new born babies.
What does that suppose to mean? Haven't you seen ladies that had aborted pregnancy more 10 times having kids?
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Adeboyefa:

Even in the Bible, Rebekah was barren for 20 years (Genesis 24),while Rahab the harlot had no history of barrenness before having Boaz for Salmon (Matthew 1:5). That's why we shouldn't judge others.
But why?Even Abraham founder of Faith had his share
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 3:30am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Okay, I've heard you ma'am. Points taken.

You are a complete gentleman, thumbs up for you
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2018
frozen70:

You are a complete gentleman, thumbs up for you
Many thanks for the compliment.

Good morning and I guess you're not "frozen" by the harmattan?
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Many thanks for the compliment.

Good morning and I guess you're not "frozen" by the harmattan?

Good morning
If I get frozen I will defroze it, lol
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2018
frozen70:

Good morning
If I get frozen I will defroze it, lol

I understand. "Oga" is always around to defroze it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Medical science at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.