Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence (457 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by deantimes(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has denied raiding the Abuja residence of Atiku Abubakar sons.

There were reports that the home housing two sons of the former vice president was raided.

The apartment was also reported to be housing Ogbonna Orji, son of Abia former governor, Orji Kalu.

Mr Abubakar is the 2019 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP).

The reported raid was viewed in some quarters as stringent efforts by the ruling party to suppress the opposition.

But denying it raided the home of Atiku sons, the EFCC said it raided the apartment housing Mr Orji.

“The recent arrest of Ogbonna Orji, son of Sen. Theodore Orji, over money laundering, has absolutely nothing to do with son of ex-VP Atiku Abubakar,” the EFCC said through its twitter handle.

Atiku had raised similar alarm when he flew into the country and was searched at the airport.

He said the move was to intimidate him.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/efcc-denies-raiding-atiku-sons-residence/
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by AntiWailer: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Liars liars
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by deantimes(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by CilicMarin: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
The recent arrest of Ogbonna Orji, son of Sen. Theodore Orji, over money laundering, has absolutely nothing to do with son of ex-VP Atiku Abubakar,” the EFCC said through its twitter handle

Everybody Knows Premium Times, Punch Newspapers and Sahara Reporters all for Work Atiku's dollars as Buhari has refused to give them Brown Envelopes..

Just like FAKE News About EFCC freezing Peter Obi's Bank Account..let them continue
However at the end of the day Buhari will be sworn in next year's June 12, and they will have eggs thrown in their corrupt faces..

1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by Magalan: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
It might be true but this MAGU led EFCC is not credible, Nigerians would rather believe an eyewitness view.
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by chriskosherbal(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
We don't know who to believe anymore in this country .
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by kahal29: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mmmmmh
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by elgramz: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by Jimasun: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Everybody Knows Premium Times, Punch Newspapers and Sahara Reporters all for Work Atiku's dollars as Buhari has refused to give them Brown Envelopes..

Just like FAKE News About EFCC freezing Peter Obi's Bank Account..let them continue
However at the end of the day Buhari will be sworn in next year's June 12, and they will have eggs thrown in their corrupt faces..
While I am with APC, what you said about those three newspapers is not true.
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by CilicMarin: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jimasun:

While I am with APC, what you said about those three newspapers is not true.

I sarted reading Newspapers from when I was in primary Six till now. I buy at least 2 dailies everyday.

So when I make these allegations, I am very certain.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Atiku Sons' Residence by Jimasun: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

I sarted reading Newspapers from when I was in primary Six till now. I buy at least 2 dailies everyday.

So when I make these allegations, I am very certain.
Different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! -father Mbaka Is Not A Catholic See Why / Buhari Attacks Obasanjo, Says He Is Confused, Using God’s Name In Vein / BREAKING!!! Gov Udom Emerges NMA 2018 ‘best Health Care Governor Of The Year’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.