Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (26913 Views)

Edo guber: Confusion as LGA returning officers declare Dekeri APC candidate / "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions / Eket Senatorial District Mega Endorsement Rally For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by deboysben(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

From that list,the decampees are not up to 1000
lol see your life

Na so you have been reduced to counting the number of people there Chai,
Who did this to you?

Na so your colleague Buterflyle0 has been padding fake news of people defecting from pdp to apc deceiving your gullible mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by OgeFather(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:
From that list,the decampees are not up to 1000
Did you flip the pages from here ? mtcheeeeew
I tire for people and yeye talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by michoim(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Another fake news from PDP

1 Like

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by herich(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
APC are only deceiving themselves in akwa ibom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by akpanbaba: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
There is no project going on in Akwa Ibom state apart from" defection project".Today you hear 15000 members have defected from APC to PDP and tomorrow 18000 members have defected from PDP to APC .They tell lies every minute ,nobody talks about the rate of unemployment in the state of which we occupy the second position in the country.Youths are just roaming about while one man pocketed N1.4billion because of his role in 2015 governorship election Some are shouting AKS is PDP state or APC state and some people will be smiling to the banks .When will their mumu do?.ONLY GOD will deliver youths from this madness

2 Likes

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
lol see your life

Na so you have been reduced to counting the number of people there Chai,
Who did this to you?

Na so your colleague Buterflyle0 has been padding fake news of people defecting from pdp to apc deceiving your gullible mind
Counting and verifying shows am educated and enlightened unlike a dumbie like you swallow even poo as news.you don't even know your left from right.b
Your still a boy sha
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by deboysben(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Counting and verifying shows am educated and enlightened unlike a dumbie like you swallow even poo as news.you don't even know your left from right.b
Your still a boy sha
when you hit zombies hard they will reduce to insult.

Was it how buhari thought you to campaign for him

2 Likes

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
OgeFather:

Did you flip the pages from here ? mtcheeeeew

I tire for people and yeye talk
Yeye because it's against your evil pdp.this thread is for those that can read please
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
when you hit zombies hard they will reduce to insult.

Was it how buhari thought you to campaign for him
I think it's how atikulated boys behave.seems your suffering from amnesia,you won't remember your misdemeanors
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by deboysben(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

I think it's how atikulated boys behave.seems your suffering from amnesia,you won't remember your misdemeanors
I believe you are still pained at what happened in akwa ibom today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
I believe you are still pained at what happened in akwa ibom today
Says some one that knows nothing about akwa ibom
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by OgeFather(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Yeye because it's against your evil pdp.this thread is for those that can read please

I'm speechless

your foolishness has succeeded in beating my imagination. Don't know why you're here sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
OgeFather:

I'm speechless

your foolishness has succeeded in beating my imagination. Don't know why you're here sef

Our monikers portrays who the foolish one is.
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by OgeFather(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Our monikers portrays who the foolish one is.
LOL� grin
This guy go kill me here o !!!
somebody help o!!!
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by tuniski: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
komot abeg!! what do u know about reality when have never stepped out of ur poto-poto region, be deluding urself.. arent u even ashamed a state that Atiku should naturally clear is letting Buhari have an inroad
Shallow potopoto yana damu ka ko?
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by Mczilo1: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Today, at Ibom hall grounds chieftains of the APC who held different offices since 2014 declared their support for Governor Udom Emmanuel and the PDP. They cited various reasons for their decision, the most important being the defection of their former tormentors to the APC.

Addressing the crowd, the Chairman of the forum of APC Chapter chairmen, Hon. Joseph Ama said that they were appalled by the level of impunity exhibited by the APC, since the defection of Senator Godswill Akpabio to the APC and the deaths that have occurred within the APC fold since then. Also addressing the audience, the Chapter chairman of APC in Itu Local government area, Hon. Sunday Okon Uyire, said that it was practically impossible for him and his EXCO members to remain in the same party with those who in 2011, plotted to kill them. He stated that the memories were still fresh and that the spirit of those who died in that incident, will not forgive them, if they tagged along with the architects and perpetrators of that heinous offence.

He assured that all the officers who served with them, will join hands with the sanitized PDP under the leadership of Governor Udom Emmanuel to ensure the electoral success of all PDP candidates in the approaching polls.

They submitted a list(find attached below)containing the names of those defecting with them to PDP to the State Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, Obong Paul Ekpo, who thereafter received them into the party and assured them of equal rights and privileges with pre-existing members.

In his speech, Governor Udom Emmanuel expressed delight at the voluntariness of their action, noting that such an action could only be motivated by deep seated conviction, that cannot be bought. He said that he will not join issues with his detractors, as there was no basis for such. He however challenged anyone who wants to join issues with him to a debate that will be based on fact, not emotional outbursts.

The multitude of defectors dropped different insignia of their old political party and burnt them at the venue and accepted to come under the coverage of the umbrella.
Keep dreaming.
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
OgeFather:

LOL� grin

This guy go kill me here o !!!

somebody help o!!!
Your isolated like udom and just like udom's the failure,you will get no help
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by Ccdavies(m): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=73728729]
From that list,the decampees are not up to 1000[/quote

Get a life bro! Those are leaders in the party in their respective local Govt and they all have ward excos and followers! Can you list the entire followers there? Were you at IBOM hall to see things for yourself? Irrespective of how relevant akpabio might claim he is,he can't just come crush APC structure that people struggle to build while he was in PDP.. He has put his boys everywhere and u expect them to remain there! Uwafit.......Why is the likes of Umana not openly campaigning for Nsima and APC? You think they are happy? You think Udoedeghe is happy? That part of Udo loyalist...Yak aba ,Don't be biaz
Re: APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List by Ccdavies(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're just too dumb to understand the title of the list. I have told you before, stop acting like you're an indigene, you no be Amanisong.

Nso ke aboro iwang ! I wander how some people will take their high level of ignorance to the public without reasoning small... Is he so blind to see that those names on the list are the key party leaders in their respective local Govt,has he forgotten we have ward excos and followers? Was he at Ibom hall to witness the crowd? Does he think people in APC who suffer to build the party when Akpabio was in PDP are happy that the party structure has been collapsed to favour akapbio? Uwafit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Education Is Not For The Poor - Peter Obi On School Fees Hike in 2006 - TheCable / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam / Resignation: Kemi Adeosun Hands Over To Perm Sec., Mahmoud Isa Dutse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.