Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) (21803 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Meets With Royal Fathers, Tasks Them On Peace, Security, Developme / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Popular American gospel singer, songwriter, pastor and producer of Christian worship music, Mr. Don Moen, expressed delight at the calm and peaceful atmosphere prevailing in Enugu State.

Moen, who spoke in Enugu during the inspirational and soul-lifting gospel concert organized by House on the Rock ministry, which was graced by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, said it was a nice and wonderful experience for him to visit the state.

The gospel singer while presenting his popular rendition “God is Good”, noted the presence of God in Enugu State, saying: “God is moving in this state, it is showing that this will bring more blessings”.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/enugu-governor-ugwuanyi-meets-popular.html

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
He will soon include it on his CV as part of his achievements as a governor

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
The ever green worship master "Don Moen.
This man got me hooked on worship songs in the days of cassette and made me start feeling like a pastor. Wished I had heeded the call then. Christ embassy and the likes for dey learn work for where I dey today.
All these small small children wey dey come insult me for nairaland for dey thief their office and papa money come dash me.

The lyrics still dey mouth and body sha...so I'll never say never just yet.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by amaniro: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
The greatest Gospel musicians of all time, followed keenly by Roy kenoly,Don Williams, Tasha Cobb's Etc...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Don Okechukwu Moen
Igbo Amaka!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by nwachelsea(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Homeboiy:
na bad belle go kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Lankybaby(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
no comment
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by chuksanambra: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugwuanyi would soon launch a billboard picturing him and Don Moen.

Wawa idiot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
So that's Don Meon shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Shookonekilla: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
daddytime:
This man got me hooked on worship songs in the days of cassette and made me start feeling like a pastor. Wished I had heeded the call then Christ embassy and the likes for dey learn work for where I dey today.
All these small small children wey dey come insult me for nairaland for dey thief their office and papa money come dash me.

[/s]

You wasted an opportunity. My friend who couldn't get job entered the church hustle ..

Today he is a big boy

Guy you for enter the religion hustle , you for don make am by now

It's is the easiest hustle to use and hammer

Just Jerry coil your hair , start wearing white suits and sing with tears in your eyes then quote scriptures up and down
.get actors to pose as sick people you heal and forget the rest

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
daddytime:
This man got me hooked on worship songs in the days of cassette and made me start feeling like a pastor. Wished I had heeded the call then Christ embassy and the likes for dey learn work for where I dey today.

Bros give that calling a shot. U never know.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nelimed10: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

You wasted an opportunity. My friend who couldn't get job entered the church hustle ..

Today he is a big boy

NASA 4u

Just Jerry coil your hair , start wearing white suits and sing with tears in your eyes then quote scriptures up and down

Na wao....u be u o
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
cheesy cool

Don Moen is my best worship singer. Enugu is moving forward!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by BillGoldberg: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
How many times will he meet this man in a week? Why are they wasting tax payers money advertising this man on Nairaland everyday? I have really come to notice that the media aides of Ugwuanyi called Baby*giwa and Ophe.ius has one Moderator in their pockets... Most of the good news they post about Ugwuanyi are fake. This baby Elephant of a governor even though he tries, is not as Excellent as they rate him... These his useless media aides hype Enugu so much and you think Ugwuanyi has turned it to a small London! They talk about how Ugwuanyi brought peace to Enugu... Please I have one question for them! Before Ugwuanyi became Governor of Enugu, was Enugu state experiencing war?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
cheesy wink grin sad cool Ugwu go use am do poster/campaign to scam the gullible pipu.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Don Mien, the man after my heart
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Nomesky: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by omoluabi100: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
That is the difference between blacks and white. if Na black man, he will put on an expensive designer wears. Just look at Don Moen putting on simple attire! God is good....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by slayprint: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Don Meon the man after God's heart.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lankybaby:
no comment

But I just quoted your comment

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Atigba: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
stephenduru:
Popular American gospel singer, songwriter, pastor and producer of Christian worship music, Mr. Don Moen, expressed delight at the calm and peaceful atmosphere prevailing in Enugu State.

Moen, who spoke in Enugu during the inspirational and soul-lifting gospel concert organized by House on the Rock ministry, which was graced by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, said it was a nice and wonderful experience for him to visit the state.

The gospel singer while presenting his popular rendition “God is Good”, noted the presence of God in Enugu State, saying: “God is moving in this state, it is showing that this will bring more blessings”.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/enugu-governor-ugwuanyi-meets-popular.html

The man that made me love gospel music when growing up.

I won’t forget “let your glory fall” 1997 album

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by nattty(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nah to put Don Moen statue 4 Enugu remain oo, grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by nattty(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Today he is a big boy

You'll make a good scammer out of his bro.. grin

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugwuanyi na scam

He's not consolidating the growth of the state

Just media hype.... Deceiving the gullible
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Homeboiy:

You know the scam artist very well
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by osismog(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
have so much respect for this man
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by Chuksgeo: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:
The greatest Gospel musicians of all time, followed keenly by Roy kenoly,Don Williams, Tasha Cobb's Etc...

For To Kenoly, I agree but the other two, I wonder especially that Don Williams, who dash am gospel + music

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
I so much love this singer. MOG I greet you sir
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
I rep 042!

Ahu dimkpa inu isi ego

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections / Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video) / Akeredolu: Agboola Ajayi Is A Neophyte, Nincompoop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.