Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35788 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2019
"An average failure is a product of excuses."

This is a quote I was raised with, knowing there's nothing like "too young" to be what you want to be and achieve what you so desire.

I'm here to show gratitude to God Almighty, my family and friends. I've made some friends offline from this wonderful platform and at this point I call them family. I sincerely appreciate your efforts, I couldn't have done this alone. You all helped me to make this happen.
Today is my birthday and I'm very excited about this new chapter because of what it signifies in the realm of life significance.

It's a year exactly when I opened a thread to tell you about this particular work of mine that would be out soon.
Life is what I call a beautiful chaotic mess, because it most times doesn't go as planned. Life happened and situations beyond me prolonged the arrival of the book.
The setbacks strengthened me and my unbroken resolve to get to that place where purpose meets its fullest manifestation, which of course encouraged me. And I'm here to announce that Dear Tales, is out finally!!!!

So yes! The wait is finally over! DEAR TALES IS OUT!!

This is an art that surely will blow your minds away and feed your curiosity to its depths.

Allow me to re-introduce you to...

DEAR TALES

"The inevitable thoughts of a wounded but brave heart."

Dear Tales synopsis.

A MOTHER'S PAST RESURRECTS AND BECOMES HER DAUGHTER'S NIGHTMARE....

Somewhere in the Gold Coast, in 22nd century Africa, Mabel had made a name for herself as a super police detective and elite class investigator. She successfully cracked down on a notorious crime gang and got their ringleaders arrested and jailed. Thereafter she retired to focus on family and raising her daughter, Ashley, who grew up somewhat unaware of her mother's past and exploits as a police detective. But little did she know that in years to come, she would have to contend with the dark secrets and cold-hearted crime lords from her mother's past.

The search for her own identity, a stubborn resolve to succeed in a field that makes great use of her super curious nature, and the evil blast from her mother's past takes Ashley on a truly defining journey.

Will the demons of Mabel's past swallow up her daughter? Will Ashley crumble under the weight of this cross or carry it to the end? What dark secrets will she uncover on this feverishly dangerous path?

In Dear Tales, the past meets the present.

Note:
I'll also publish a hard copy and launch it. The date hasn't been set yet but I'm pretty sure it'll be around October.

The venue is;
32nd Gamel Abdul Nasser Rd. Osu. Accra, Ghana Institute of Journalism campus, lecture hall D1.

My special guest of honor for Dear Tales book launch is Portia Gabor, who is a multiple award winning journalist and news anchor for Ghana's leading television station, TV3.
A picture of Portia Gabor below Dear Tales.

If you're interested in attending Dear Tales book launch, and you reside in Accra, Please let me know via this thread.

Having an idea and turning it into a book is as hard as it sounds. The experience is both internally challenging and rewarding. I especially want to thank you all that helped make this happen. The encouragements, sleepless nights, financial help and every effort that made this happen.
I'm forever grateful. God bless you abundantly.

92 Likes 18 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2019
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

Dear Tales is available on online book stores such as.

*Amazon Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07STJ398P/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Dear+Tales&qid=1559945255&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

*Okada books

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dear-tales/27595

*Apple Books
https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1467428119

*Barnes & Noble
https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/dear-tales-deborah-makafui/1131981891?ean=2940156522774

*Scribd
https://www.scribd.com/book/412691804/Dear-Tales

*Kobo
https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/dear-tales

*24 Symbols
https://www.24symbols.com/book/x/x/x?id=3116676

*Playster

https://play.playster.com/books/10009781393212553/dear-tales-deborah-makafui

This link Tales you to all the online stores where you'll find Dear Tales.
http://books2read.com/u/3GxKQK

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Rahyberg(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2019
I wanna b the first to wish u a happy birthday.. More ink to ur pen.. Wishes u long life and prosperity..

Happy birthday to my very best Friend, Januzaj..

Sister Debbie, forward me my own portion of the birthday cake

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:
I wanna b the first to wish u a happy birthday.. More ink to ur pen.. Wishes u long life and prosperity..

Happy anniversary to my Alma mater, AdeolaOdutolaCollege in Ijebu-Ode..

Happy birthday to my very best Friend, Januzaj..

Sister Debbie, forward me my own portion of the birthday cake

Thanks sweetheart. kiss

Cake dey here oo, come and join me. embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:53am On Jun 16, 2019
HBD Debbie. Wishing you more prosperous years.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Rahyberg(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks sweetheart. kiss

Cake dey here oo, come and join me. embarassed
I Don dey my way Ma...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:
HBD Debbie. Wishing you more prosperous years.

Thank you ma'am. ❤️

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2019
You just carry your pictures full everywhere nawa undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by TissuePaper: 4:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
lol grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2019
she's pretty, even with them clothes on, unlike some gals who go half naked

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by TissuePaper: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:
just say u are crushing on her... asslicker

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Thank you ma'am. ❤️
Happy birthday dear.Many more good things ahead kiss kiss keep going higher all the best smiley

4 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2019
I reckon the OP is a strong and driven young woman with a promising future ahead of her.

'When I see potential I just gotta say dope'. smiley

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Dickhead02:

Issi nur my buyday. grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:
Thanks hun
❤️

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Happy birthday dear.Many more good things ahead kiss kiss keep going higher all the best smiley
Baby girl, thank you. ❤️

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I reckon the OP is a strong and driven young woman with a promising future ahead of her.

'When I see potential I just gotta say dope'. smiley

Thanks dear. ❤️

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
Baby girl, thank you. ❤️
You welcome kiss
Enjoy your day smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2019
I like this Babe that year! cheesy

Happy Birthday oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Your nose looks weird.

But happy birthday.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Black Skin Is Beautiful... grin

And She is beauty with Brains... grin

5 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
cool

Truly Nobody NOSE tomorrow grin grin

Happy birthday.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
undecided
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
She no fine sef undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Mitchewwwww.....who you epp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2019
The way you take dey hype yourself eh... Lol.. Don't mind me. I'd do the same if am blowing my own trumpet. The good thing is that you are slaying in the right way. Keep it up. I hope to see you at the top.

Happy Birthday to you.. Keep winning ��

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Opinionated: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Okay
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:
She no fine sef undecided

Ire2:
Your nose looks weird.

Elnino4ladies:
Mitchewwwww.....who you epp

See them. angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Birthday girl... grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My pre wedding & wedding pix / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.