Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany (21014 Views)

Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Crimecity: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2018
A 30-year-old Nigerian asylum seeker has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her 2-year-old baby to death at a refugee camp in Cologne, Germany.

According to the police, the baby was discovered in the room, with massive injuries, and an autopsy is set to be carried out to clarify the exact cause of her death.

Residents noted that the lady, from Edo State, had always taken good care of her daughter, but yesterday, she started displaying signs of insanity and was singing African songs.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-migrant-stabs-her-baby-to-death-in-germany/

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by BlackPantherxXx: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Village people or Oba of Benin curse activated shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Oluwafisayo007(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
may the wrath of this world stab you mercilessly.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by okrikaboi: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Edo village people are unrivalled my village people even learn from them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by lawnreigh(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Edo airways people still follow this one reach Germany. Chaiii, he bad ooooo

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Only God knows what could cause such reaction. Endtime Mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
She would rather be a prisoner in Germany, than deported back to Nigeria..........

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by slawomir: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Isoright

Depression

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by millionboi2: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
What will we call this now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by kenodrill: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
She might be under the influence of hard drugs.proper investigation should be made

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by ipobarethieves: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2018
sad Horror.Probably the baby fada do her strong thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by slayprint: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Some news got me thinking.............

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by WIZDOM081(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Edo to Germany airline effect

RIP to innocent baby
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Princess4ng(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2018
chei..................
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Benin airways
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by letsfarmnigeria: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
very bad

you can now learn farming from the comfort of your home see videos and pics from the farm and learn at your comfort simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com for more and all for free
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Harrynight(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2018
cry

That baby might be a distraction to her

EndtimeMother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by crisycent: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by legba1(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She would rather be a prisoner in Germany, than deported back to Nigeria..........

Sense no go kee you....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by airminem(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2018
she was "Singing africa song"(edo song) calling the ancestors of the edo witchcraft to initiate the kill.. Food don done. Oya evuade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by handsomeyinka(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2018
Of all the village elders, na only EDO village elder I fear pass.

They can make a man menstrate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Crystalline(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2018
This is heart breaking, poor child...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2018
legba1:

Sense no go kee you....

My mama give me plenty sharpquine........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Available

Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Edonojie007(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Forget Ftc At least FPC(First Page Comment).
She was attacked,-ve people from her place,want her back,so they gave her inspiration.
From her inspiration,she evaluated her chance of crossing into the country & surviving with the baby,was as a needle-eye,despite the rigour in getting there. And so,she made her decision to pay a price.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by Patrioticman007(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
From the land of the rising sun again ?. This one that they have used crimes in painting their sun black, na darkness just fill that potopoto republic.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by 34webers(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Forget the Edo thing, she is actually igbo.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by loadedvibes: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Village people run am
Re: Nigerian Migrant Stabs Her Baby To Death In Germany by 34webers(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
From the land of the rising sun again ?. This one that they have used crimes in painting their sun black, na darkness just fill that potopoto republic.
I agree with you, na them, flatyeasterners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.