Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? (20990 Views)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
I reported some greedy police officer that collected money(bribe) from me to the Assistant Commissioner Of Police @yomishogunle twitter handle by dint of PCRRU, just now i received a call from the Area Commander to come identify the officer involved and assured my money will be refunded even after mentioning the Officer involved.......

Please Nairalander should i proceed or not?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
how much is the money?

2 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked

Drop money your folks will use to bail you if you decide to go....because the allegations against you will be longer than River Niger.

Long throat.

Money given to police is like money given for sacrifice, it can never be gotten back.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:
how much is the money?
within #20,000 to #50,000.....

2 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taeewo:
within #20,000 to #50,000.....

send him a text appreciating his effort towards sanitizing the police force.

tell him you cant make it and apologize for your not coming forward.

thank him and tell him may god bless him.

if am in your shoes even if the money is 100k, God knows i wont show face - life is much more valuable than that money.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

if am in your shoes even if the money is 100k, God knows i wont show face - life is much more valuable than that money.
Bro,i really appreciate this comment, thanks.. .Am also thinking of the risk involved.. ..

36 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taeewo:
Bro,i really appreciate this comment, thanks.. .Am also thinking of the risk involved.. ..

you are welcome bro. no go near thereoo! they are so very good at framing peeps. the one u point as the culprit will go back and arrange one wicked area boy for you. five months after the finger pointing we go just read for social media how one guy was shot or stabbed by fellow cultist members - we wont know say nothing concern the guy with cultism - na pure setup! sad

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tell the Area Commander the name of the Officer involved and if they can send a picture of their officers, you can pick him out. Also tell him that you are afraid of other police officers in his station coming after you.

Taeewo:
I reported some greedy police officer that collected money(bribe) from me to the Assistant Commissioner Of Police @yomishogunle twitter handle by dint of PCRRU, just now i received a call from the Area Commander to come identify the officer involved and assured my money will be refunded even after mentioning the Officer involved.......

Please Nairalander should i proceed or not?

seun lalasticlala mynd44 puskin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
NubiLove:
Tell the Area Commander the name of the Officer involved and if they can send a picture of their officers, you can pick him out. Also tell him that you are afraid of other police officers in his station coming after you.

Thanks....great!. ....

5 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
NubiLove:

I already told them the officer involved. ....

3 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Taeewo:
I already told them the officer involved. ....

Do the remaining... tell them to send pictures and you can identify... if you must go to the station, go with someone and introduce the person as your lawyer.... it doesnt have to be an actual lawyer

10 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by captainking(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2017
NubiLove:

Do the remaining... tell them to send pictures and you can identify... if you must go to the station, go with someone and introduce the person as your .... it doesnt have to be an actual lawyer
Pls... Op.. Like stated.. Go with someone.. But a real lawyer.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by vicmangs(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Taeewo:
Go but with two other prominent people. Don't be afraid if u know you're saying the truth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Jabioro: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Go with your lawyer.. nothing will happen, is media case already.. two or three friends can along with you recording devices..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by jeeqaa7(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
go where?

3 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by pythonkid(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
my brother the only advice I have for you is to die the whole matter oh.. that'll make things a lot more easier, the area it happened is so important, it still depends on how well those officers are educated... be carefull pls bro

1 Like

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by cathodekazim: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by tk4rd: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm..
Police Matter.!!
Be careful oo..
They want you to identify him by pointing at him .??
Chaii.!!
Meanwhile,
Vote for Chaline at the JETS International Magazine Contest..
VOTE FOR CHALINE HERE
VIEW CHALINE'S PHOTOS HERE
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by damola1: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Go with your lawyer.. nothing will happen, is media case already.. two or three friends can along with you recording devices..

Kindly follow this advise. nothing can happen when the judiciary or public (friends) are involved. Do not be afraid, this is your part in making a better environment. but make sure personal details like addresses are left out. Explain for security purposes, as the police officers involved might want to get back.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by samtee37(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Police is not always you friend oo... Bro bẹ Wise
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Becos this is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by xynerise: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Carry Soldiers go o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by masada: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017
The police is your friend
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017
That's impersonation,if discovered will make matter worse.

NubiLove:

Do the remaining... tell them to send pictures and you can identify... if you must go to the station, go with someone and introduce the person as your lawyer.... it doesnt have to be an actual lawyer

1 Like

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by emeijeh(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by repogirl(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Go with your lawyers and witnesses.

3 Likes

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by NoRetreat(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Kindly go to the place. The officers can no longer harm you.
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Johniyke2flex(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Don't listen to the people telling you not to go. Please go, but make sure you go with one or two other people.

How can we continue to complain about the rot in the police when we shy away from playing our own part. Someone wants to fight the rot, the least you can do is support that person. The ACP is not a fool, I'm sure he'd have taken measures to protect you. You could as well ask for such protection before showing up.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by seunny4lif(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you remember again this is Nigeria.
Forget the media.
Yes, he can go but I don't really truth Nigeria police but I like the ideal of recording devices
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) / Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.