Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO (37299 Views)

Davido Dribbles Friends During Football Match In US / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by vickayo: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
An hilarious photo as been going round the internet as popular actor Chinedu Ikedieze, known as Aki dribbles Instagram comedian, Wole Arole on a football pitch.

Wole Arole wrote:

"Did I tell you that am also one of the best midfielders in Nigeria. But wait oooo, did Aki dribble me? @chineduikedieze"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/hilarious-actor-chinedu-ikedieze.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by vickayo: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by ChiefOloye(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
In an empty stadium, why didn't play on a school field?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Cutefergieee: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by sunnywhyt007: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
sunnywhyt007 is typing.....

Lol.. Two clowns �

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Isobug: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by rexdont: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by koolcat: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I won Bleep

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by otunbabadok(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Rara, he just wants to.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by yassjib: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I saw it
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by MrGoogle88: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
See as he short and fat ewww, not that I have anything against short and fat people...

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by martolux(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by gurunlocker: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
The picture remind me of the movie "The Ndakobas" sometimes 1998.... grin

Where tall guys play the dwarfs...

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Money
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by AllCandytv: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
wow train well oh u wnt play with cr7

Just IN: Teacher Brutalizes SS2 Student For Ringing Bell In Yaba Area, Lagos State (Photos)

https://candytv.ng/just-in-teacher-brutalizes-ss2-student-for-ringing-bell-in-yaba-area-lagos-state-photos/

i surprise some teacher self
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Kingdollar28(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol

Staged football shaa grin grin

See him breast wey him wan take dribble grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by chosenchild: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Revelation 20:12-15 KJV And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by dalhjana: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
see as he short.. See as he fat.. He's head has four corners
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by computerglobal(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Nomesky: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by legibow: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Emi lo direct e, ko wo WA gba blessing... Laff
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
vickayo:

An hilarious photo as been going round the internet as popular actor Chinedu Ikedieze, known as Aki dribbles Instagram comedian, Wole Arole on a football pitch.

Wole Arole wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/hilarious-actor-chinedu-ikedieze.html

AKI the "SMALL MAN" digging it out on the pitch.

Small folks can be big inside of them.

For their smallness they fight to maintain relevance.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Business123: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Now selling original bluetooth speaker at 6k each with free delivery to Ikeja, ogba and berger axis

Specification as follows:

Brand/ Model: Tiso/T10, German Brand
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Battery Time: 15 Hours
Waterproof Technology: Yes
Microphone for calls: Yes.
Colour: Black and grey
Bluetooth Version: 4.2
Support Memory Card : Yes.
Picture: As attached.

Please I need only serious buyers to contact me please, only 7 pieces left.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Playhard77(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Visit my signature if you bet on football.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Dabzyblaze(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
chioma reveals how she met davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw1ufVqhKRY
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by sukerefakere(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
sunnywhyt007 is typing.....

Lol.. Two clowns �
location ondo town
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wouldn't be surprising at all, as he won't even see him coming
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by lascopes(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Business123:
Now selling original bluetooth speaker at 6k each with free delivery to Ikeja, ogba and berger axis

Specification as follows:

Brand/ Model: Tiso/T10, German Brand
Charge Time: 2 Hours
Battery Time: 15 Hours
Waterproof Technology: Yes
Microphone for calls: Yes.
Colour: Black and grey
Bluetooth Version: 4.2
Support Memory Card : Yes.
Picture: As attached.

Please I need only serious buyers to contact me please, only 7 pieces left.

I need one for metele
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO by Pearlyakin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
chosenchild:
Revelation 20:12-15 KJV And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. [15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
What's the essence of this now, fanatics and their imaginary burning hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' / Serena Williams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.