Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? (405 Views)

Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
It will be rude to spit out more details about Our country, Nigeria that is mostly seen around the world to be the most blessed & hardworking country on the continent.

But as good as it may seem, we have a bad reputation based on the past and present criminal records we have round the world.

No matter the love we have for our country, There must be some certain things that we might see as inappropriate in this country and that annoys us.

The amount of frustrated souls in this country is more than the Normal people in plenty folds. But na Manage everybody dey manage Ooo

Let me put the question back to you guys

What Is That Thing that Annoys You Most As A Nigerian?

Lets know what you feel about this.

Source: http://repnaija.com.ng/be-honest-as-a-nigerian-what-is-that-one-thing-that-annoys-you-the-most/
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Xwayy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
RepNaijaUpdates:
It will be rude to spit out more details about Our country, Nigeria that is mostly seen around the world to be the most blessed & hardworking country on the continent.

But as good as it may seem, we have a bad reputation based on the past and present criminal records we have round the world.

No matter the love we have for our country, There must be some certain things that we might see as inappropriate in this country and that annoys us.

The amount of frustrated souls in this country is more than the Normal people in plenty folds. But na Manage everybody dey manage Ooo

Let me put the question back to you guys

What Is That Thing that Annoys You Most As A Nigerian?

Lets know what you feel about this.

Source: http://repnaija.com.ng/be-honest-as-a-nigerian-what-is-that-one-thing-that-annoys-you-the-most/
That i'm a *Nigerian* annoys me so much

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by onubijoe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
APC administration is the most annoy things

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Sall(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku ole. 16 years of PDP rule annoyed me the most in Nigeria.
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by okrikaboi: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Can anything be more annoying than being a Nigerian?
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by dollytino4real(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
nepa abi phcn way of giving n taking lite
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by figment232(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Impunity and crass hypocrasy of the Buhari led APC government.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by nazicartel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
NTA national news
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by KnowAll(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fact we can’t over PDP & APC. Wish a 3rd force is leading in the polls.
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Lipscomb(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yebos annoyed me most they are the caused of Nigeria problem. If you think I'm lying let start from 1957 till date how Nigeria arrived this situation. Yebos introduced corruption, religious bigotry and ethnicity, to Nigeria.
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by vanbonattel: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fulanis spreading cow dung on all decent roads.
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ipob and senselessness!!!!
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Nigerianization(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Our youth and their attitude to political leadership
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by gentlegenius(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
The most annoying thing is how buhari has turned my country into his family business...
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9837025555
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by Ifiokumo: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
couragemurphy:
Ipob and senselessness!!!!

Look at the rest of the replies on this thread and look at your own. You yourself are just as lifeless as Buhari
Re: Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? by CocoaOla: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Phcn,naija pot hole,police, corrupt judicial system,greedy politician,health care,political thuggery,cultistism, education system,poor housing,naira value,power drunk governments agencies

(1) (Reply)

Amosun Shuns APC Reconciliation Meeting / I’m Sentimentally Attached To Women, Says Atiku / #2019debate...vice Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.