Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party (598 Views)

See What It Cost To Build An Iphone 12/12 Pro / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
It’s no denying that the loyal customers and fans of Infinix Mobility on the XClub platform are no doubt the luckiest set of people in the world and it’s not hard to understand why. Infinix Mobility have been nothing but stellar throughout 2018 releasing quality smartphones that have shattered the norms within the smartphone ecosystem.

Not only that but Infinix Mobility have also been able to create a platform for their fans to interact, learn and share feedback based on several tech and lifestyle related topics on XClub. Through XClub, Infinix has been able to create a community with a strong family like bond.

Enough of the serious talk, Infinix are having a party for their fans on XClub, loyal customers and it’s going to be lit.

The venue is at D’Podium International event centre, located at 31B Aromire Avenue, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja on the 12th of December 2018 (12-12-2018), there would be engaging games such as PS4 soccer games, table soccer, table tennis etc. There would be lots of fun activities to enable persons interact, giveaways and awards would be handed out to certain exceptional fans and other loyal customers.

The event is strictly by invitation plus there would be live music performances from some of Nigeria’s most talented artistes such as Slimcase, Teni etc to thrill the audience and send them all into a dancing frenzy.

How do you get to be one of the lucky persons to attend this amazing event? It’s very simple and quick

STEP 1 – Open the XClub app on your Infinix smartphone and you could get an invite to be at the party live. If you don’t own an Infinix smartphone, go to www.Infinix.club and signup, it takes less than 5 minutes

STEP 2 – Look for the thread that explains the instructions to get an invite to the 12-12 party and follow all the steps.

Also, follow Infinix Mobility Limited on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more details on how to be part of the Infinix 12-12 Xfans party.

Circle the 12th of December 2018 on your calendar as the day to rep Infinix. It would be all shades of fun and excitement, you definitely wouldn’t want to miss this.

Source : https://ynaija.com/the-infinix-12-12-xfans-party-is-here-and-the-city-of-intelligent-fans-are-ready-for-the-event-of-the-year/

Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Kaykerry(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
I would be there o... I no fit miss am
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
The venue is close to my place
I should be there.
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Kaykerry(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Really...we go jam for there be that
Abiodunspectre:
The venue is close to my place
I should be there.
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Ennyholar: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2018
How can one get an invite?
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by shiftback: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Kaykerry:
You too like party grin
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by shiftback: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Infinix party dey always make sense
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Kaykerry(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Follow the simple instructions in the article
Ennyholar:
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Kaykerry(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2018
You don get am
shiftback:
Infinix party dey always make sense
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Kaykerry(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Omo i like am like dat o
shiftback:

You too like party grin
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kaykerry:
please don't o, it's going to be the real deal.
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ennyholar:
follow @infinix mobile to see how to get an invite.All instructions are there, It's very simple. I hope that helps?
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Corroro: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Make dem no go dull us o, if it's a party let it be a party worth it, we don't want some AMAKA things o

Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Corroro: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
tafat:
follow @infinix mobile to see how to get an invite. It's very simple.
follow infinix mobile where? On twitter or facebook?? Or should we follow them to the market?

Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by sureinfo: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
The handout thing is all a nice idea and all that, what I don't get is why things like this always happens only in Lagos?

Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by sureinfo: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corroro:
follow infinix mobile where? On twitter or facebook??
nice question
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Corroro: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
sureinfo:
The handout thing is all a nice idea and all that, what I don't get is why things like this always happens only in Lagos?
do you need a prophet to tell you Lagos is the most happening place??

Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corroro:
follow infinix mobile where? On twitter or facebook??
follow them on all platforms
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
sureinfo:
yeah it's happening in Lagos now but hopefully infinix mobile will take else where next time.
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by tafat: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corroro:
do you need a prophet to tell you Lagos is the most happening place??
grin grin grin
Re: How To Partake In The Infinix 12-12 Xfans Party by Tarivanessa(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! / Deal Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Protect Your Eyes At Night With These Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.