Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (45809 Views)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / I Doubt Buhari Is Jibrin From Sudan, But Something Is Not Right About Him: OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by BeautifulMind2: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
2019 is near, focus on defeating Atiku, while i focus on supporting him, Obasanjo hits back at FG

Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo has replied the federal goverment over the statement made by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who spoke on behalf of the government on Monday in Abuja which he said the Ex president Obasanjo’s candidate for the presidential election under the people's democratic party PDP , Atiku Abubakar “will be defeated roundly and comprehensively’’.

Obasanjo who replied by saying, all Nigerians want for the federal government to do is to sign the electorial bill, all Nigerians wants is free, fair election but it seems the APC government are not ready to be honest with the peolpe.

Nigeria will be restored again and the only person who can do that is Atiku, why is it that INEC is not bothered about the electorial bill'? something is fishing he says.
According to Obasanjo servants talk when their master asked them to, so anyone who is talking about my support for Atiku means the person has been given the power from above to talk to me. every Nigerian has the right to talk, but APC politics is a child play they need to be mattured.

2019 is near let the choice be made by Nigerians who really wants to move forward not by attacking me or those not standing with APC with hate speech and you will tell Nigerians you are fighing against hate speech. focus on defeating Atiku and leave my business alone with whom am supporting

Read Lai Mohammed speech gathered by Vanguard below:

“With due respect to former President Obasanjo, it is his constitutional right to support any candidate of his choice and we urge him to go out and campaign vigorously for any candidate he wants to support.
“He has not hidden his preference for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and we wish him very best of luck.

“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement does not win election,’’ he said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/2019-is-near-focus-on-defeating-atiku-while-i-focus-on-supporting

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by vanbonattel: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Anyone who votes APC is on the next level of iberiberism grin

294 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by bedspread: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obj has Hit Them Real HArd with those Words of Wisdom!

254 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by oneeast: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol.. back to Daura

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by chriskosherbal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
One want thing I like about Baba Obj is that he is gifted with words always have a ready made answer to any question even impromptu questions and even when he was presido.

Meanwhile check out my signature

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Flattino(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
vanbonattel:
chriskosherbal:
One want thing I like about Baba Obj is that he is gifted with words always have a ready made answer to any question even impromptu questions and even when he was presido.

Meanwhile check out my signature
oneeast:
Lol.. back to Daura
bedspread:
Obj has Hit Them Real HArd with those Words of Wisdom!

All these Ipob jews sef .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8303113_8247888slaapgif6bda05018509c9452c7593795e5cc14c_gif1c3a9efecf8834a7f05f3bf1020dad76

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Abfinest007(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
why is that everyone around don mak use of eir head b4 eir mouth
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Blakjewelry(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
matured talk, I don't know why most of the parties focus PDP and not on their campaign

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by tuniski: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Apc/buhari are goners!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by jchioma: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baba na master.

Now we can see why APC and Zai baba are fretting and afraid of imminent failure.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by zlantanfan: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obj that can't win a ward in ogun

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by magoo10(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Oga lie lie and his apc are now jittery and jobless that they now respond to everything baba says even when he coughs.
Sending the cow back to daura is a must task

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by thunderbabs: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Elder Obasanjo na savage, walahi grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by hucienda: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin dis man sef .. savage cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by ourfather: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
v

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Felixalex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
I tire o

These APC people have been focusing too much on matters that should not concern them. Like that ugly monkey that said God will punish Baba for supporting Atiku. Haba, as the government in power they should be too occupied showing us achievements as reasons why we should keep them in power but they will rather meddle in irrelevant issues.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Randy100: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Well done baba

15 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by ZombieTAMER: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Only fools support this government

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by festacman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
I understand Obasanjo's dilemma. He audaciously told Buhari not to run, which was rightly rebuffed. He formed the Third Force under Olagunsoye and Donald Duke. It was a flop. He abandoned them. He formed People's Trust with some other people, which attracted little attention. He abandoned them.

Atiku's victory at the PDP primaries became a saving grace. He quickly arranged a forgiveness meeting to save his face. He needs Atiku to win to once more show himself as Nigeria's no.1 Kingmaker. It is about bloated personal ego which if God willing will be punctured in 2019.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Mutemenot(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Master obj

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Episteme2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baba has taken it personal. When it comes to sending Buhari packing, you don't need to sit on the fence or be diplomatic about it. He's a disaster in governance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Emily22(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obasanjo....a confused old man

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by DMerciful(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
From the data available that 13.5million voted without PVC biometric accreditation in 2015 and Bubu got 75% of these votes, suffice to say that Bubu never won the 2015 election but was rigged in. This time around Providence won't allow rigging! Back to daura issa goal!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by seunlly(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Trust OBJ
He will do anything to send Buhari out of Aso Rock, same thing he did to that Drunk Otuoke Thug

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Butoneday2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Word

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Judolisco(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baba dey shake table grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by asobo: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
v
Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
“However, I want to assure you that his candidate will be defeated roundly and comprehensively. It is not about endorsement, endorsement does not win election,’’
shocked APC in acute panic attack.This OBJ verbal missile must be a strong and weighty statement.Anyone OBJ opposes always loose meanwhile:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 and he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 and he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 And he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 and he won.
-OBJ is now supporting Atiku and he will also win.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by Kclique: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
#Fact.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj by allanphash7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Baba buhari till 2023

Osi baba till 2031

Lagoon is available for whosoever that object
vanbonattel:

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.