Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,768 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, (1008 Views)

IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Takes To ‘Babysitting' After Exclusion From House Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Sowore42019: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, Omoyele Sowore has blasted the Organisers of the Presidential Debates which is set to hold on the 14th of January 2019.
The Nigerian Elections Debate Group and the Broadcasting Organisations had in a statement signed by Mr. Eddi Emesiri announced the participating parties as “Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), All Progressives Congress (APC), People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and Young Progressives Party (YPP)”.
Mr. Sowore in a rejection of the selection on his twitter handle @yelesho said “first they excluded @aacparty from the signing of Peace Agreement &Memorandum of understanding by Presidential Candidates & Party Chairmen in Abuja today, just emerged also they don’t want me to participate in the presidential debates, they claim I am out of control and may spill what I know about this oldies publicly during debates. These old guards still don’t get it!”.
He condemned the organizers for presenting to Nigerians a streamlined number of political parties thereby denying access to others as guaranteed by the Nigerian Media Code of Election Coverage which states that “the government shall abide by institutional, regulatory and legal frameworks requiring equitable access to State media by parties and candidates contesting elections”.
The code which was adopted on the 30th of October 2014 binds all media organizations including the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria.
Some Nigerians have reacted to the exclusion including #EndSars movement convener, @Segalink tweeting “they made a mistake with the listing. It would have been more interesting to have @YeleSowore included in this. There are five here and it could very well have been six. One will certainly be absent.
@Alatenumo tweeted “I expected @obyzeks and @feladurotoye and Kingsley to Speak out and ask for Yele’s inclusion. Injustice happens when men and women of goodwill stay silent”.

cc lalasticlala

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by sunnymix: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wailers grin
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Homeboiy: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Stormy Daniel's has been ordered to pay trump $293,000k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by babyfaceafrica: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
I agree
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by ojun50(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hw much is bag rice now
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by dunkem21(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
He shouldn't be excluded.. It is his right to sell himself and policies to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Optional09: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Rubbish country, they know he will expose them and Nigerians will probably vote for him. Channels TV buildings should be raised in flames and every other media company that’s part of this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by macaphan007(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Even the media is part of the problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Larryfest(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
And here i thought we are still running a democracy right

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Damsyjay(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
This marijuana president sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by thatigboman: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Optional09:
Rubbish country, they know he will expose them and Nigerians will probably vote for him. Channels TV buildings should be raised in flames and every other media company that’s part of this crap.
something is wrong with u
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Optional09: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
thatigboman:
something is wrong with u

Something is wrong with your father, Buhari, Atiku tinubu, abubarkar, Babangida and Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by mekaboy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
They are right he only has mouth and no experience.Moghalu is the best choice for a new Nigeria, but since Nigerians want second hand, then Atiku is better.
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by thatigboman: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Optional09:

Something is wrong with your father, Buhari, Atiku tinubu, abubarkar, Babangida and Obasanjo
yoruba muslim. Born throway. U dont have a father
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by Niorte: 1:54am On Dec 12, 2018
They know Sowore cannot be tamed!

This is an indication that both Fela Durotoye and Kingsley Moghalu are no threat to the APC and PDP.

Sowore has been an activist before these ones, he knows what to say to get the Nigerian youth connected.

This will be the greatest corruption ever in the Media. On what criteria do they select these candidates?

Sowore's inclusion is a MUST.

I would prefer Sowore to represent me than Fela Durotoye in a political debate.
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by FearGodinall: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Why must he be excluded,is he not presidential candidate,no Sowore No debate. Is an injustice to the youth.
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by naijacentric(m): 2:31am On Dec 12, 2018
I wont be surprised if its plan work sowore the vote splitter for apc
Re: Sowore Kicks Against Exclusion From Presidential Debate, Blast Channels TV, BON, by mikeweezy(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2018
I like this guy but I hate him

(1) (Reply)

Live Report: PDP Leading APC In Oshogbo / Exposé: Elections 2019 - Who Really Is Eunice Atuejide?? / Lagos: Ifeanyi Ubah, TAN Endorse Sanwo-olu, Promise Igbo Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.